Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elias

For Leo

10 posts in this topic

I just watched your last episode about : what is perception? , and I just want to thank you and to let you know that you definetely achieved a enormous transformation in my life.

I follow you since the video about curing perfectionism and I stick until now on your lips.

I bought your life purpose cource last december and I´m not even done but it make a huge difference in the activitys I prioritize. (before podcast, now painting )

Want to let you now that you make a big difference in ( probably many people´s life), and for sure in my life.

It´s crazy how a person I never meet in person can influence the life of a human being.

much love, elias

Yes! :) Leo is great! I don't know how he does it. Every word of his is extraordinarily grounded and collected. Blows my mind. 

4 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Yes! :) Leo is great! I don't know how he does it. Every word of his is extraordinarily grounded and collected. Blows my mind. 

he do nothing, you just reflect your own inner mechanism of grow, call'd enlightment, then on a "quantum life level, means all metaphysical aspect of life you'll reflect your own internal mindset" you reflect what you expect deeply into reality, and materialize it in a form or another, then you look for mirror to your own thought, and the mirror is here, reflecting on itself, could be in all forms of reality, the mind "see" what he expect the most.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

@Strikr I get what you mean. It's not the case though. Don't project your expectations on me please. It was a simple statement that I appreciate how Leo succeeded at making self-development available to the masses on such a high quality, grounded format. 

@Aquarius Hehe. I'm glad I'm not the only Aquarius who couldn't help but notice how much many people seem to crave having the answers to everything or claim the last word of intellect all the time. It seems gratifying for someone to elaborate or complicate something that grasps the beauty of simplicity, especially if it makes them come across as impressive or advanced.

I believe it's rather inhumane for a person to always feel the need to "correct" or patronize other peoples' statements for their own credibility. Not everything requires deep analysis. 

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

3 hours ago, Winter said:

Totally true in the outside world (some would call this social awareness) but on a forum dedicated to self-actualization and self-help discussion is supposed to be winning strategy for both parties. I'm don't feel the need to correct you because I want to be right. The reason one would deny someone else's point is because he is not totally sure if he's right and want to hear the counter-aguments (or lack there is). Just like right now, I'm writting this to see if you have something to say against me that will help me correct myself and grow.

you're on the good path

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

Hey man, I just wanted to say I have nothing against you or anyone on the forum, I think it's awesome. I was just making a general observation off of what I experience way too often but I see you are a fellow practitioner of the craft and my intentions aren't to cause deliberate tension or have negative feelings toward you or anyone. No hard feelings! I hope we are cool. What I posted was simply something to reflect upon. 

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

wow thank you all very much for your replies!!

On 14.11.2018 at 6:37 AM, K VIL said:

you kinda look a like based on your avi. :$

what´s an avi?