Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shadowraix

Difficulty with focus

23 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, aurum said:

That took me about 30 seconds to find. "Not having the knowledge" is not an excuse in the age of the internet.

The question is, why didn't you look up those videos like I just did?

I know I'm ragging on you here but excuses will ruin your life.

Because im not just looking for information from Leo.

An excuse would be me attempting to be less responsible for how I am, thats not the case. And thats why I am seeking information.

I figured this community would provide me more diverse resources than one person. Especially from a community where many have worked on developing higher consciousness.

I don't really care if you rag on me. I'm not looking to defend myself. If you have any other resources that you have verified through your own direct experience to be useful, please do share.

My growth has been on a desire basis. I've been tackling issues bit by bit. So far its mostly been psychological stuff that contemplation has been successful at fixing. Given the suggestions here this focus issue won't just be fixed through psychology. I've noticed my desire to be healthier increase over time and its really just become a matter of it growing enough for me to want to do it. So now that I am tackling the focus issue, this seems like a good time to make these changes.

Edited by Shadowraix

9 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

And thats why I am seeking information.

Except you’re not implementing the information you already have. So what good is new information going to do?

Those Leo videos will teach you 90% of what you need to know if you’re one of the rare few who actually apply it.

Start acting on that and then you can keep seeking out more information for those final tweaks. But the majority of your results come from the fundamentals.

20 minutes ago, aurum said:

Except you’re not implementing the information you already have. So what good is new information going to do?

Those Leo videos will teach you 90% of what you need to know if you’re one of the rare few who actually apply it.

Start acting on that and then you can keep seeking out more information for those final tweaks. But the majority of your results come from the fundamentals.

Gives me a larger set of information of different perspectives to weigh out.

While I do take high regard for the content Leo makes, I don't act solely on what he says. I take in information beyond what he says.

Watching something then immediately applying it with no consideration of alternate perspectives or recommendation is being hasty.

If you don't have any other resources to provide for me to look into then you have done what I asked of you. Your contribution is much appreciated. I will take it upon myself to apply the information. 

Edited by Shadowraix