Fountainbleu

Question for Leo

22 posts in this topic

Question for Leo or anyone else if they know the answer.

You had once mentioned in one of your videos that you thought enlightment was the 2nd most important thing anyone can do/practice in their lives, so what's the first thing? 

First could be dissolusion of karma. But this doesn't sound like something Leo would say :D

Edited by Salvijus

2 hours ago, Fountainbleu said:

You had once mentioned in one of your videos that you thought enlightment was the 2nd most important thing anyone can do/practice in their lives, so what's the first thing? 

I don't recall saying that. If I did, I have since forgotten what I meant.

I have said so many things at this point that I cannot keep a record of them all in my head. There are entire videos which I have forgotten I even recorded. It's way too much information to keep track of without a computer database.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't recall saying that. If I did, I have since forgotten what I meant.

I have said so many things at this point that I cannot keep a record of them all in my head. There are entire videos which I have forgotten I even recorded. It's way too much information to keep track of without a computer database.

You talked about it in one of your life purpose course videos. The first was finding a life purpose, the second was getting enlightened.

I remember because I watched said video not long ago, and I do in fact agree with that statement. Does it still hold true to you?

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

@FredFred It's all relative. Importance hinges on what is important to you at which time in your life.

Enlightenment is most important for me. But that's me and I already resolved my life purpose a long ago.

For some people, paying their mortgage is most important.

@Leo Gura Right, but besides what's relative to us right now shouldn't enlightenment and self-actualization be our number one priority when planning the rest of our life out?

@joeyi99 sure. sure it can be the number one priority if that's what you wanted to be and it also does not need to be the number one priority if that's what you wanted to be. However keep in mind that with Enlightenment once there's Awakening there's also the realization that there is no planning out the rest of the life of a particular someone because there's no someone there to be planning a life it's all just to play which is ongoing and will do so for eternity

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

2 hours ago, joeyi99 said:

@Leo Gura Right, but besides what's relative to us right now shouldn't enlightenment and self-actualization be our number one priority when planning the rest of our life out?

Only if you want

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's all relative. Importance hinges on what is important to you at which time in your life.

Enlightenment is most important for me. But that's me and I already resolved my life purpose a long ago.

For some people, paying their mortgage is most important.

@Leo Gura do you think a person can care about enlightenment even if they don't have some of the basic shit figured out.  I want to be more interested in nonduality but my mind just keeps dragging me towards life purpose and financial independence and I just can't open my mind to this topic enough...just yet. Is there such thing as doing LP and raising one's level of consciousness at the same time or would they be clashing with each other? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

6 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

@Leo Gura do you think a person can care about enlightenment even if they don't have some of the basic shit figured out.  I want to be more interested in nonduality but my mind just keeps dragging me towards life purpose and financial independence and I just can't open my mind to this topic enough...just yet. Is there such thing as doing LP and raising one's level of consciousness at the same time or would they be clashing with each other? 

Define: Me

Hint: Don't bother at all, financial resolves itself as everything does and runs by itself, including you.

EDIT: Ofc, LP has goods recommendations about this.

Edited by non_nothing

8 hours ago, joeyi99 said:

Think of Leo as a function dependent on time, He was years before, thinking about his financial freedom as his first primary thing, now the times goes on and on. Now, he had it figured out already and he doesn't really need to think about his financial because he's free of any concerns. he has his business running for years. He also mentioned that he own some other internet marketing stuff in parallel. IM itself is a very broad deep topic just one branch would enable someone financial freedom/out of concerns. Now the function for him points to spirituality. 

EDIT:  The question is you as yourself is not Leo(x), you're joey(x) and you might be or not, a shifted version of Leo(x), or similar. The error is that you'd consider yourself as Leo = Joey for all X.

Edited by non_nothing

11 minutes ago, non_nothing said:

Define: Me

Yeah, that's the point. At the time being "me" is this physical thing in the present moment. I haven't done enough consciousness work to be able to perceive it any other way

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

13 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Yeah, that's the point. At the time being "me" is this physical thing in the present moment. I haven't done enough consciousness work to be able to perceive it any other way

I literally meant "me: NN, non_nothing, writer, responder to you right now"

Enlightenment might be secondary, it depends on if you have your basics handled, if youre an alcoholic living in your moms basement without a job then obviously Enlightenment is not your priority. Then again... if youre working as a boss in an office overtime and then taking care of your kids then you dont even have time for Enlightenment work.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

15 hours ago, FredFred said:

You talked about it in one of your life purpose course videos. The first was finding a life purpose, the second was getting enlightened.

I remember because I watched said video not long ago, and I do in fact agree with that statement. Does it still hold true to you?

Lol. I watched the life purpose course recently. He said life purpose IS SECOND to enlightenment. Not the other way around.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

54 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Lol. I watched the life purpose course recently. He said life purpose IS SECOND to enlightenment. Not the other way around.

There's no point in finding a life purpose if you are enlightened?

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.