Rilles

Im Confused

73 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

you spoke of distinctions ending and this was in no self while you were out on the water? Was their sounds? You make it sound like a trance. 

Maybe there were no responses. There may have been sounds but I never seemed to recognize them as “sound”. I don’t know. Because there seemed to be a lack of responses it’s hard to say. I know it starts as no psychological response. It seems to lead to no response or interpreting to the external. Dang man. I don’t know. It’s so unclear the memory. But the feeling after was of high energy. Like overwhelming. Calming but also an explosive energy. 

This is all to recent still. Can’t quite explain any of it.

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

The first memory I have of no self I was literally gliding around in total bliss ?

complete oneness being awareness 

Fosho. It’s kind of a continuous thing. But what happened on the water was different from my day to day now. 

Now I can go walk the beach and stuff and observe freely without thoughts impressions that the self projects. But there is still in tact distance, or points within space. So those types of distinctions remain. And in my day to day I can kinda recall when I’m in a “state”. I have all senses going. Actually they are all going at once or there is not over focus on one of the senses over another. They are actually heightened way beyond normal. Like ultra sensitive. 

But that day in the water was deeper or something. I can’t really remeber anything but the energy explosion and extreme light feeling. 

Edited by Jack River

@DrewNows for you, is there a moment to moment death to content(self as consciousness)? 

As in, in the form of awareness

no resistance/attachment/identification or movement away from or too? Reaction/action movement/psychological time. 

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River

i see. Possibly a sort of going beyond and integration. Do you know how we constantly project in our perceptions of objects and space? This has been playing in my prrception a lot lately as well  

Mind chatter has died drastically but the self/separation still seems to wanna hold on...seems to come and go

Sometimes I don’t stay with what is and end up perpetuating self 

you spoke of not recording “experience” as memory as much. You are referring to psychological memory correct? 

In what you call “moment to moment death” this shouldn’t hinder a memory of the happening, timeless as it may be, perfect clarity it shall be but with nothing holding it 

Edited by DrewNows

45 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

see. Possibly a sort of going beyond and integration. Do you know how we constantly project in our perceptions of objects and space?

Give me some time to consider how to explain this. 

45 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Mind chatter has died drastically but the self/separation still seems to wanna hold on...seems to come and go

Sometimes I don’t stay with what is and end up perpetuating self 

you spoke of not recording “experience” as memory as much. You are referring to psychological memory correct? 

In what you call “moment to moment death” this shouldn’t hinder a memory of the happening, timeless as it may be, perfect clarity it shall be but with nothing holding it 

This here seems very much to be related.

Its easier to explain in regards to the recording of psychological knowledge. For example various insults, or when somebody projects onto me. I am not in resistance by holding onto the experience(holding onto the image as a reaction of fear). So I am not moving psychologically by attaching/identifying to thought content later after the experience has already ended. So the next time I see that person i don’t project onto them from what happened in the past experience. The memory is there but is carried through and not held onto. It’s finished not carried over. The memory of the event/occurrence is there but not the falseness of the image I projected as am label. 

Even in regards to psychological reaction with myself in an experience it still applies. Any reaction of thought/emotion that does get through or as you say (resisting what is) there is an awareness of this which corrects that movement of time, and ends it. So a reaction/memory with the image, favorable or not, is not carried over to the next moment. It’s a continuous ending of the image that I interpret as favorable or not, which is resistance to what is or (psychological time in movement). 

Now, its to difficult for me to explain the actual memory blankness that seems to grow form this awareness that ends psychologically continuity. I will keep thinking ofna way to explain it though. It’s all still very new to me that part. It’s so hard to explain it dude. Maybe if it happens more and more I will be able to communicate it better. 

Edited by Jack River

Wow even the moderators are hijacking the threads nowadays... xD whats the world gone too...

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Mikael89 thats true but you will intuitively know thats me percieving everything...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 hours ago, Rilles said:

Wow even the moderators are hijacking the threads nowadays... xD whats the world gone too...

Moderators ?

Is that even a thing here ? ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Mikael89 yes behinde your eyes and inside :)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

35 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Mikael89 yes behinde your eyes and inside :)

Not just behind the eyes, everywhere, are you aware of your feet, then awareness is in the feet, its (apparently, not in my direct experience) infinite.:)

22 hours ago, Rilles said:

Is there a perceiver or not? I just did some self-inquiry and it seems I cant get over the perceiver hump, it feels like there is a invisible perceiver in my skull but I know logically that there isnt... but yet... it feels like its there...?!?!?

Who said there is an I who did self-inquiry? For whom does this perceiver exist? What is "my skull"? Who is owning this skull? Search for that. 

Edited by FoxFoxFox

11 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Who said there is an I who did self-inquiry? For whom does this perceiver exist? What is "my skull"? Who is owning this skull? Search for that. 

Thanks man! Very helpful! :)

@Jack Riverhaha yeah im noticing we may be trying to go too deep with these...but hey as long as they are coming from direct experience interpretations. 

17 hours ago, Jack River said:

Its easier to explain in regards to the recording of psychological knowledge. For example various insults, or when somebody projects onto me. I am not in resistance by holding onto the experience(holding onto the image as a reaction of fear). So I am not moving psychologically by attaching/identifying to thought content later after the experience has already ended. So the next time I see that person i don’t project onto them from what happened in the past experience. The memory is there but is carried through and not held onto. It’s finished not carried over. The memory of the event/occurrence is there but not the falseness of the image I projected as am label. 

This makes a lot of sense, good examples! 

17 hours ago, Jack River said:

Even in regards to psychological reaction with myself in an experience it still applies. Any reaction of thought/emotion that does get through or as you say (resisting what is) there is an awareness of this which corrects that movement of time, and ends it. So a reaction/memory with the image, favorable or not, is not carried over to the next moment. It’s a continuous ending of the image that I interpret as favorable or not, which is resistance to what is or (psychological time in movement). 

Now, its to difficult for me to explain the actual memory blankness that seems to grow form this awareness that ends psychologically continuity. I will keep thinking ofna way to explain it though. It’s all still very new to me that part. It’s so hard to explain it dude. Maybe if it happens more and more I will be able to communicate it better. 

Awesome dude!

How about baggage-less understanding, knowing of the fact, resulting as Intelligence xD

without the "i" moment to moment, there's no personal recollection/sense of time/story in the head 

how about the other senses? Does smell, taste or touch give a sense of identity? Have you noticed how certain smells, etc bring about memory of the past/behaviors/etc and if so is the thought no longer part of a relation/identity but a "what is"