Emanyalpsid

I am enlightened; sincere seekers ask me anything in relation to the path

156 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

@EmanyalpsidThe "teaching" in which Jack expresses was not of his own invention however it is the only way in which he knows how to express his holistic understanding. Maybe he brings it up to see if your "enlightenment" would allow you to reflect on his direct experience of self/no self. Have you heard of Jiddu Krishnamurti? as well as david bolm? (Many youtube videos exploring how this "language" works...)

also i linked you a few threads the other day which expresses this type of "language" 

@Jack Rivermost excellent posts dude, pity its been such a challenge communicating it 

Thanks dude. Yeah it’s so simple it’s hard xD

The mind/intellect can only get things in limitations and pieces and will also run it through the filter of its own accumulated knowledge --- the past meeting the present. The intellect/mind is a conditioned veil in this manner.  The holistic-direct insight is beyond intellect/conditioned veil and inherently gets the whole of it; not limited pieces.  Once the holistic insight has occurred, then there will be a capacity to understand the verbal communication of it as completely coherent and logical, and resonating with one's own direct insight of it, as if the person communicating it was speaking from the exact same place as you.  It's quite gnarly actually.

It's almost like listening to an out of tune radio with a lot of static, getting things in scattered pieces with a lot of noise/confusion as to what's being communicated.  Then after the holistic insight, it comes in high-def crystal clear quality.

Edited by robdl

21 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@EmanyalpsidThe "teaching" in which Jack expresses was not of his own invention however it is the only way in which he knows how to express his holistic understanding. Maybe he brings it up to see if your "enlightenment" would allow you to reflect on his direct experience of self/no self. Have you heard of Jiddu Krishnamurti? as well as david bolm? (Many youtube videos exploring how this "language" works...)

also i linked you a few threads the other day which expresses this type of "language" 

Yeah I was telling him how this is covered in buddhism, but he wasn't really listening. I also tried to show him that apparently some things still exist for him, as he spoke of attention being unconditioned.

1 hour ago, Jack River said:

Only when we hold an image of what is not rude does that tend to happen. No image no prob. :) 

I’m not trying to be rude. I meant it though. 

Yeah, when humans engage in social interaction there tends to arise a norm. This has a purpose though.

1 hour ago, Jack River said:

“I” am from nowhere and I am nothing:)

Yeah I know your I is nowhere and nothing. However, the body from which you perceive is somewhere.  

Although I know you can't do anything about it, don't be surprised that people won't engage in conversation with you if you only talk to yourself. This has nothing to do with them being not enlightened, but with them being a human being.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

24 minutes ago, Emanyalpsid said:

Although I know you can't do anything about it, don't be surprised that people won't engage in conversation with you if you talk to yourself

This is what I was saying, I’m not suprised. As long as there is no insight into it they will not really see what I’m saying. But one thing I noticed is when people come into a conversation with a teaching already established it’s very difficult to communicate. 

My intention is to communicate. To understand a problem instead of looking for a way, or holding an opinion on what is “best”. 

Thats why i said understanding is insight and insight is action. All one action. 

24 minutes ago, Emanyalpsid said:

This has nothing to do with them being not enlightened, but with them being a human being.

This is why I refer to self understanding/holistic insight. Can't be taught. It’s not given. I point to self understanding. Then this holistic insight is universal/commonly understood just as @robdl mentioned.

As I said sometimes it’s difficult to communicate. 

Edited by Jack River

1 hour ago, robdl said:

The mind/intellect can only get things in limitations and pieces and will also run it through the filter of its own accumulated knowledge --- the past meeting the present. The intellect/mind is a conditioned veil in this manner.  The holistic-direct insight is beyond intellect/conditioned veil and inherently gets the whole of it; not limited pieces.  Once the holistic insight has occurred, then there will be a capacity to understand the verbal communication of it as completely coherent and logical, and resonating with one's own direct insight of it, as if the person communicating it was speaking from the exact same place as you.  It's quite gnarly actually.

It's almost like listening to an out of tune radio with a lot of static, getting things in scattered pieces with a lot of noise/confusion as to what's being communicated.  Then after the holistic insight, it comes in high-def crystal clear quality.

It will literally blow your freaking head off??

Edited by Jack River

I would have more luck getting through with somebody who hadn’t read a single page of literature. And with someone who saw the importants of humility(willingness to embrace fear head on). Seems like most people I  communicate with that already have a teaching in place or more difficult to speak with. But communicating this is new to me so maybe I will get better with some time. 

Edited by Jack River

9 minutes ago, Jack River said:

I would have more luck getting through with somebody who hadn’t read a single page of literature. And with someone who saw the importants of humility. Seems like most people I  communicate with that already have a teaching in place or more difficult to speak with. But communicating this is new to me so maybe I will get better with some time. 

Oops dropped the ball there dude. 

"And with someone who saw the importants of humility." And how should I show more humility to you hmm?

Tell me what I should have done better.

14 minutes ago, Emanyalpsid said:

Oops dropped the ball there dude. 

"And with someone who saw the importants of humility." And how should I show more humility to you hmm?

Tell me what I should have done better.

Don’t get me wrong, that wasn’t directed at you. :)

That is what I saw by going into the self/thought. Reacting and moving in Psychological time implies there cannot be humility. 

Humility is rejected from the very beginning. That’s why self accumulates content from thought and adheres to it. It’s looking for a way out and not willing to stay with I don’t know, let’s understand..I spun my wheels for 9 years until stumbling upon this insight by seeing holistically its truth. 

It is an inherent characteristic that the self clings to its own knowledge/experience(itself). This prevents the necessary humility that is needed to understand without conditions/bias (holistically). 

That is the reason sel lf is self. It looks for security in its own process/movement. 

It didn’t need to take 9 years lol ? 

instead as looking at it as “progression” it was actually 9years of resistance. 

Edited by Jack River

"I would have more luck getting through with somebody who hadn’t read a single page of literature. And with someone who saw the importants of humility." This indirectly means that I dont see the importance of humility according to you.

Humility is not an attribute of someone, it is projected by someone on someone. So, the fact that you say this, says a lot about you. Whether it is directed at me or not doesnt matter.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

26 minutes ago, Emanyalpsid said:

Humility is not an attribute of someone

Fosho. That’s what I mean. A self depends on its “knowing”. It projects its own continuity/movement (knowledge/experience) which prevents humility from the start. The self is knowledge/experience. So that is projected in place of where humility might had been instead. This is why faceless had me go into fear/psychological time prior to anything  else. It was a great idea :)

It’s not directed at you. It’s what the self does. Not good or bad either. It is. 

Its not about “you/me”. I am referring to self. 

Thats what I meant too. I can’t get through, or communicate about this insight with anyone who hasn’t gone into the nature of self/thought. 

Edited by Jack River

9 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Thats what I meant too. I can’t get through, or communicate about this insight with anyone who hasn’t gone into the nature of self/thought. 

I'm not going to repeat everything all over again. But I will say this and that will be the last of if from my end. You want to communicate something but you don't get that you will not able to know if someone understands it or not if you do not speak his language. Unless you speak to some tabula rasa who never heard anything before and had no previous thought at all or someone who just blindly accepts what you say. You only send, but dont know how to receive.

I get your insight but there are probably only a few who will understand you and get it too.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

7 minutes ago, Emanyalpsid said:

I'm not going to repeat everything all over again. You want to communicate something but cant understand that you will not able to know if someone understands it or not if you do not speak his language. Unless you speak to some tabula rasa who never heard anything before and had no previous thought at all. You only send, but dont know how to receive.

I can’t help anyone. They have to help themselves. That’s the point. Everything I say points to that. The more I help the more I sustain their confusion/divison. Self understanding dude.?

99% is on self understanding. 

There is nothing self can “do” to end self. ?

Edited by Jack River

5 minutes ago, Jack River said:

I can’t help anyone. They have to help themselves. That’s the point. Everything I say points to that. The more I help the more sustain there confusion..Self understanding dude.?

Yeah thats also what buddhism points to. However there is a way to make the emptiness of essence clear through words, that is why I wrote the website. Hopefully it makes it easier for people to understand themselves. By reading it, they will be confronted with themself through themself. So I push them a bit you might say. Or better said, I take their hand.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

1 minute ago, Emanyalpsid said:

Yeah thats also what buddhism points to. However there is a way to make the emptiness of essence clear through words, that is why I wrote the website. Hopefully it makes it easier for people to understand themselves. By reading it, they will be confronted with themself through themself. So I push them a bit you might say.

Excellent?