Psyche_92

Sacral and root chakra on fire.

9 posts in this topic

What to do?

My belly and genital area is like a fireplace at the moment. It's a high energetical burning sensation.

Not sure what this is.

Man you people get such strange sensations, Ive meditated for about 9 months and all that happens is that I fall asleep sometimes.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just now, Rilles said:

Man you people get such strange sensations, Ive meditated for about 9 months and all that happens is that I fall asleep sometimes.

Meh i dunno. I'm not even meditating lately so.

If its uncomfortable, balance with solfeggio frequencies, 417hz for stomach chakra, 396hz for root chakra

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Psyche_92 I'm deeling with kundalini the past 6 months just let it be they say, it's smarter then you're ego.

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

Channel sacral into the root/colon, left side of the body, left leg. Let the energy build up and then use the appendix along with the liver to channel the right side into the right leg *remember the wound in the bottox of Forest Gump?

You would ask me: what do I channel? THE BREATH! along with those bodily fluids into Muladhara. 

Enjoy

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Yeah sometimes mediation isn't necessary when your dealing with these energies. I would say yoga would be more beneficial to help balance it out. Either way it doesn't care about what your ego thinks of it, it is just energy. I agree with @Tony 845 , just let it be. It's gonna do what it wants to do in you anyways, whether you agree with that or not.

Also exercise is great if your not doing yoga. That's what I do when I'm feeling energetically over whelmed.

Edited by nightrider1435