Ingit

I am always running from my Reality ! Kind stuck ⭕️

14 posts in this topic

I seem to be stuck where accepting reality for me seems unfair while looking at others and seeing that they have a good life.... I feel pity that bad things always find way put for me and IM always stuck back ass soon as IM free.... I think and think my eye problem is worst and I have to wear lenses and I have floaters in my eye while doctor told me to ignore the floaters,.... That is OK.... But Part of me is complaining a lot about my eye, As soon as i wake up, The first thought seems to complain about my health and makes me anxious and makes me feel that my life is not perfect where I should have been perfect, What is the reason to study with all those eye problems. I seem to get stuck and stuck more. ?

?IngitScooby ?

Sometimes it can be helpful and more relieving to just accept lifes not fair and some people are going to be happier, more at ease, healthier, faster, stronger, wealthier and just to accept it and stop complaining about it, full stop.  This will probably challenge you for a bit, but in the end you can hopefull just smile about what others have that you dont and carry on.   watch this video, it may change your life....

@Ingit Who is this "I" who is experiencing all of this? As long as there is a body, and an I, you will suffer. It doesn't matter what the experience, "I" WILL suffer.

2 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Ingit Who is this "I" who is experiencing all of this? As long as there is a body, and an I, you will suffer. It doesn't matter what the experience, "I" WILL suffer.

I cannot kill or destroy my body, i want to live peacefully! ☮️ 

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit  There is no 'I' which can destroy or kill the body. 'You' never even had control over it :)

Edited by Flammable

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

@Ingit Sometimes when I hear a new song, that I wrote it and sing in such a beautiful new way, trends having gone full circle evident right in the intonation, in the inflection of a vowel revealing that infinite beauty, it’s too much, insta-tears. I do recall “others”. I recall letting go of others, and being, alone, and in that meaninglessness, that depersonalization, arose a creation, purpose, life. Neither the beginner nor the master envy the middle, but we’re all rooting for you Ingit. Just let it go, and then let that go, and let that go too.... On the way, maybe it’s helpful when there is “other” and it’s said you are fine, all is well. If there is a focus on lack of health, an “ I “, a focused, is sustained, but in letting the narrow view of lack go, in appreciating the much bigger picture, capable of laughing, loving, still seeing, med school, food to eat, sky to revel in, closer to home. ❤️

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oKsxPW6i3pM

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

20 hours ago, Flammable said:

@Ingit  There is no 'I' which can destroy or kill the body. 'You' never even had control over it :)

Then who has control? 

20 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Ingit Sometimes when I hear a new song, that I wrote it and sing in such a beautiful new way, trends having gone full circle evident right in the intonation, in the inflection of a vowel revealing that infinite beauty, it’s too much, insta-tears. I do recall “others”. I recall letting go of others, and being, alone, and in that meaninglessness, that depersonalization, arose a creation, purpose, life. Neither the beginner nor the master envy the middle, but we’re all rooting for you Ingit. Just let it go, and then let that go, and let that go too.... On the way, maybe it’s helpful when there is “other” and it’s said you are fine, all is well. If there is a focus on lack of health, an “ I “, a focused, is sustained, but in letting the narrow view of lack go, in appreciating the much bigger picture, capable of laughing, loving, still seeing, med school, food to eat, sky to revel in, closer to home. ❤️

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oKsxPW6i3pM

Thanks a Lot for that Reply Nahm, I need ro understand it carefully because I know that has a deep meaning hidden, IM reading it... “Taking time for me

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit  Control is an illusion, the ego projects control/meaning/judgment over reality, whereas it is simply happening. If you observe direct experience long enough, 'you' can notice that you do not control sensations, actions or thoughts.

It is like a person sitting on the side of the road believing he is controlling the vehicles on the road.

Good luck.

Edited by Flammable

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

5 hours ago, Flammable said:

@Ingit  Control is an illusion, the ego projects control/meaning/judgment over reality, whereas it is simply happening. If you observe direct experience long enough, 'you' can notice that you do not control sensations, actions or thoughts.

It is like a person sitting on the side of the road believing he is controlling the vehicles on the road.

Good luck.

And all that control feeds the reaction/action as “the controller/self”. This psychological movement to control is a resisting what is the case(what ever the reality is in that moment). 

To resist that reality/fact is what sustains it. The reality/fact only exsist when this movement away from or towards its opposite is sustained. As that means action is a divided action of divison between “you” and the fact/reality. 

Fosho dudes. Resistance to the reality of what is creates that very reality. No resistance, which means no attachment means no escape from what is. And when that psychological momentum stops the fact/reality that you were trying to escape is I longer even a reality. 

You see dudes.. Try and watch this. It’s seriously gnarly as hell how we create that reality of conflict/suffering. 

On 11/12/2018 at 2:18 AM, Ingit said:

I seem to be stuck where accepting reality for me seems unfair while looking at others and seeing that they have a good life.... I feel pity that bad things always find way put for me and IM always stuck back ass soon as IM free.... I think and think my eye problem is worst and I have to wear lenses and I have floaters in my eye while doctor told me to ignore the floaters,.... That is OK.... But Part of me is complaining a lot about my eye, As soon as i wake up, The first thought seems to complain about my health and makes me anxious and makes me feel that my life is not perfect where I should have been perfect, What is the reason to study with all those eye problems. I seem to get stuck and stuck more. ?

For who do all those thoughts/emotions/feelings arise? Who is the subject? Saying that "I seem to be stuck..." amounts to saying that I am a thought, which in case "thinks" accepting reality seems unfair. Being stuck in the egotistic paradigm is what causes you to not realize your enlightenment. The word "I" and believing to be this "I" is what creates duality in the first place. Realize this and all worries disappear in a blink of an eye, and is replaced by bliss.

I have floaters too.  I got hit in the eye a few years ago during martial arts.

I look at it this way:  I'm ridiculously fortunate.  I can still see out of that eye, there was no retinal damage, I haven't had to eliminate any of my activities.

If that's the worst thing that will have happened to me this decade, I'll feel positively blessed.

Edited by Haumea2018

Wow Thanks all.... You take time for that... Thank You For making me understand clear and better.

?IngitScooby ?

This video will inspire you to not run away. Even if you run away, you will still be forced to suffer through various pains.

Edited by CreamCat