Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ampresus

Question about looking to the world from different views

6 posts in this topic

This might be way off-topic, but I still want to ask this question.

Imagine having a tree. The tree just sits there in the open. There are 3 people looking at the tree. They all see the tree from a different view, but also see that the tree just sits there in the open. How am I, an outsider to these 3 people, supposed to look at the tree from all these kinds of perspectives. I just don't understand this concept. 

If we talk about situations then sure yeah there are different views. But something as simple as a tree can't really be viewed differently can it? Or am I missing something crucial?

@Ampresus of course it can,

Try finding abstract patterns and relationships between the qualia of the tree and other qualia experienced in reality:

the tree has a root and branches, like a hierarchy of a company

it has root and branches trying to reach a sun, like a meditator trying to reach enlightenment

it has the root and branches is like a pathway leading to something, like a road or ant trail

it has oval shape trees, like the oval shape of an old sailing boat from the top down view

some leaves are clumped together, other leaves are spread out, like the human, animal, etc population spread throughout the planet

its shape (including the trees) are messy but have form, like clouds

.... make 1000 more yourself. 

@Ampresus They're all looking at the tree from different angles, one might think the tree is ugly, one might see the tree as beautiful with vibrant colors. One might view the tree with a neutral perspective. One might have a blurred vision and see the tree as a brown and green blob, while another has clear vision and sees the tree clearly. One might focus on the insects on the tree, one may focus on the leaves of the tree.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

The tree is made up of particles. It's made up of RAW data of the universe. It's made up of the universe

There was never a tree, only the universe

You're not human, you're the universe

@Ampresus a way to see the difference is:

1. some people may see it as a tree

2. some people may see it as an oxygen machine

3. and like @B_Naz , see it as atoms from part of this universe

All 3 perspective are true, but they are different; they hold different meaning, different purpose, and have different narratives.

Edited by Wyze
grammar