kieranperez

What is your Enneagram Type?

15 posts in this topic

If memory serves, I'm a 9.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

6w5

6 with a wing of 5, according to a free online test

Edit : oh oops I took a modified test that gives a subset. So 6.

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@kieranperez @Emerald Enneagrams neglect A LOT of other personality traits + make the mistake of putting radically different humans in the same bucket.

1. The Reformer:  I am a very strong idealist/perfectionist + with great desire to radically transform/reform the world, yet I don't have the fear of being corrupt/evil, because the notion of evil is completely relative to culture (only a stage Blue/Green human who doesn't see beyond their nose will hold their notion of evil is part of reality).

They gave examples of "Reformers", but damn, so much mixture of Green/Blue which conflicts with each other. Putting them into the same category is WAY too broad.

5. The Investigator: This is were I started calling Enneagrams complete BS. 

Putting Bill Gates (now he is very strong Green, Leo confirmed) + Zuckerberg in the same group as Einstein/S. Hawking (strong Orange with some Yellow) ??? 

Edited by 111111

9, i/enfp. How much do these two concepts correlate/correspond with spiral dynamics? 

@kieranperez 5w6, the type of a compulsive worrier. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

13 hours ago, 111111 said:

Putting Bill Gates (now he is very strong Green, Leo confirmed) + Zuckerberg in the same group as Einstein/S. Hawking (strong Orange with some Yellow) ???

You're conflating types with stages.

Regardless of your type (Myers-Briggs, Enneagram, masculine/feminine, etc) you can be at various stages of Spiral development.

You can be a 5 Blue, 5 Orange, 5 Green, 5 Yellow, 5 Turquoise just like you can be a feminine Blue, feminine Orange, feminine Green, feminine Yellow, feminine Turquoise.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5- Thinker & 4 - Individualist 

lean towards 6 (loyalist) though. Need to work on being more 4. 

I guess it depends on how you perceive the World. In my perception Tony Blair, Obama, Bush, are not peacemakers, based on death tolls, some very horrific, like continued use of phosphorous weapons, maybe flamethrowers would be more humane, but the perception does not look as good. Add to that destruction of infrastructure. However it's entirely possible, they see themselves as Peacemakers. And are widely seen as peacemakers.

Perhaps a correction mechanism. I guess if you were genuinely enlightened it wouldn't apply, you wouldn't care and invest ego in it.

Even everyday, things Nursery school teacher is probably a nine, eight or seven, but if she goes around phoning up parents, social services, unless she's in a nice area, might not last long. If the parents have any number of potential problem. Who knows?

Like Drug dealing on the street, you see it, but you don't see it...… I guess like the pink gorilla thing or something like that.

Numerous diagrams online obviously, pinch of salt stuff.

Be interesting to watch the video on perception. The unconscious is powerful.

aea_enneagram_diagram_2.png

44 minutes ago, XYZ said:

What tests are you guys using?

I forget who it was but I remember being on Integrallife.com reading about the Enneagram while also doing some reading on the mystic George Gurdjieff and his background story and after reading and listening to some of the stuff on Integral Life I looked up the woman’s name who did the article and video on Google and found the enneagram test on her website.

I don’t take it too to heart but it definitely narrows down on my neurosis and dysfunctional patterns frighteningly well and also tendencies of being. 

I’ve also noticed (just as an added note) a pattern and an underlying theme between all the different test I’ve taken from some that were on the Life Purpose Course to Meyers Briggs to the Enneagram, and so on. 

Edited by kieranperez

@John Lula

On 12/11/2018 at 9:42 AM, John Lula said:

1 :SCorrelates to my stressful conscientiousness.

Hearing someone complain about too much conscientiousness offends me to the same degree that a starving African child is offended by hearing a middle aged white women complain that her steak is slightly too cold. 

It doesn't actually offend me, the last paragraph I typed was just something that popped in my mind. Damn my humour is dry. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

4w5 sp/sx

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.