EvilAngel

I experienced enlightenment today

23 posts in this topic

I was watching Leo's 'spiritual enlightenment - the most shocking truth' and it actually hit home this time. There is no anger or sadness. Instead there is a comfort in knowing that there is no 'me'. I can finally relax, or should I say 'there is relaxation'. All my 'problems' stemmed from a mind-made construction. 

I'm sure the ego will come back to haunt me in various guises, but I have at least had a glimpse of 'no-thingness' and even as my fingers type this, there is no 'me' controlling the input. 

It's such a simple and obvious, yet profound truth. And I actually experienced it today. Pretty cool. ?

You talk about it as in it's in the past, but you just said that as of now no one is writting. ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

You talk about it as in it's in the past, but you just said that as of now no one is writting. ?

There has to be reference to past and future in temporal existence. 

Congrats! ... to noone I guess. -_-

Dont look at me! Look inside!

16 minutes ago, EvilAngel said:

There has to be reference to past and future in temporal existence. 

I'm was not trying to be a smartass, I was asking if it was gone or not,
Your post is confusing about this.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

48 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@EvilAngel Nobody is experiencing anything.

Great!

Edited by EvilAngel

You talk about it like it was a one off type deal, isn't enlightenment supposed to last until the body dies? I mean congrats on having that experience, that sound fucking awesome, but do you truly think you've become fully enlightened?

8 minutes ago, Nathan99 said:

You talk about it like it was a one off type deal, isn't enlightenment supposed to last until the body dies? I mean congrats on having that experience, that sound fucking awesome, but do you truly think you've become fully enlightened?

Like I said, the ego will come back to haunt me, but yes I have had an enlightening experience thanks to Leo's video and the insight I have gained will not leave me. I will still wake up in the morning with an ego that is worried about what people think of it etc. but I can now see it for what it is. :) 

11 hours ago, EvilAngel said:

Like I said, the ego will come back to haunt me, but yes I have had an enlightening experience thanks to Leo's video and the insight I have gained will not leave me. I will still wake up in the morning with an ego that is worried about what people think of it etc. but I can now see it for what it is. :) 

Yah, happy for you.

how cool! what else have you been doing besides watching videos? do you watch others in addition to leo, meditate, what else?

thanks!

1 hour ago, isabel said:

how cool! what else have you been doing besides watching videos? do you watch others in addition to leo, meditate, what else?

thanks!

I've been doing mindfulness classes led by a Buddhist monk, meditating every day for 7 months, and spending a hell of a lot of time on my own. In addition to that, I've been eating healthy, exercising and avoiding addictions. :)

On 10/11/2018 at 5:22 PM, EvilAngel said:

I was watching Leo's 'spiritual enlightenment - the most shocking truth' and it actually hit home this time. There is no anger or sadness. Instead there is a comfort in knowing that there is no 'me'. I can finally relax, or should I say 'there is relaxation'. All my 'problems' stemmed from a mind-made construction. 

I'm sure the ego will come back to haunt me in various guises, but I have at least had a glimpse of 'no-thingness' and even as my fingers type this, there is no 'me' controlling the input. 

It's such a simple and obvious, yet profound truth. And I actually experienced it today. Pretty cool. ?

I also had a fart today

I want to congratulate YOU that YOU realised that there is no YOU. What a load of bollocks!!! 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

52 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I also had a fart today

I want to congratulate YOU that YOU realised that there is no YOU. What a load of bollocks!!! 

Jealousy, the shadow of greed, that is.

God is love

And God in them

That is not enlightenment. 

The realization of how reality works are just the first steps into the awakening. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

11 minutes ago, Shin said:

Jealousy, the shadow of greed, that is.

I would be jealous if he had 1 million in the bank that's true. Sue me. I want to live an abundant life. I am not jealous of delusions

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.