Hellspeed

Healing: numbness, nerve pain, joint pain, respiratory problems etc.

11 posts in this topic

Feel free to ask any question relating to the title.

I've been experiencing agony pain months and years and that pain showed me how to awaken.

If you suffer something similar, feel free to post the insights and problems. 

I will respond from my experience in how to deal with pain and how to heal from inside out using Breath - Kundalini and the synchronization on the whole body/mind.

suffering art.jpg

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

okay. Asthma? 

Also all the pain that you experienced, have you resolved it? do you feel the symptoms listed above anymore?

3 hours ago, moon777light said:

okay. Asthma? 

Also all the pain that you experienced, have you resolved it? do you feel the symptoms listed above anymore?

I have asthma from the birth of day one. With treatment from day 1, around 18 I'd say the worst days passed. I sometimes suffer at night having breathing problems but that's rare for me being 25/yo. I completely quit inhalers. Exercising is the key, especially get a habit of what sport you like. e.g. swimming, running, fitness, all kinds of aerobics, yoga, plates, lifting etc. swimming helps a lot since you work on both your stamina and breath at once. It also develops a straight body posture overall which is key to breathe properly and efficiently. Meditation on breathe helps to eliminate all anxiety during for a possible attack. Developing good relationships with your family also helps a lot. Talk to your family, have discussions, if you're a type of teen that hides behind door in is room. Be open. You will need to feel supported throughout it.

I also used to suffer from Asthma around 2 years ago, was getting lot of chest tightness and wheezing especially at night to a degree where I had to sit down and catch my breath, sometimes I would spend  half an hour,just sitting and trying to calm my breathing ..probably caused by the Allergies starting to get deeper in the body. But it somewhow went away on its own, not sure if diet had to do anything with it. 

I've also mentioned Dr Morse's healing protocol few times on this site (fruits, veggies and herbs) ,the most beneficial thing I've ever done, my allergies is 90% gone and has stayed that way for some time now....I believe we spoke about this through couple messages exchanged. 

Anyways, perhaps the asthma is just progressed allergies for you as well? That's how it was for me. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I had heavy lung problems from a little child. I remember going with my parents around 100km to a nearby city to get injections shots every week. What doctors and old people advice my parents back then was Donkey milk, so they gave me that to drink. 

Now from my adult experience, I can say that Meditation and relaxation can help one the most with respiratory problems. Learning to breathe from the belly, base spine and talons, it is a discovery of Muladhara which will open the Heart/Lungs, will take practice but is worth it.

I also use on a daily basis: Haritaki, Raw cacao seeds, coffee, sometimes dipping tobacco (lung enhancer in my experience), maybe alcohol in very strict doses may help. 

6 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

What doctors and old people advice my parents back then was Donkey milk, so they gave me that to drink. 

ha! thats what my parents and grandparents talked about too. 

Thank you everyone for advice. its not for me, but for someone i know. I keep telling them that meditation and pranayama is important, but theyre lazy to implement the work. But thats another topic

On 13.11.2018 at 8:54 PM, moon777light said:

ha! thats what my parents and grandparents talked about too. 

Thank you everyone for advice. its not for me, but for someone i know. I keep telling them that meditation and pranayama is important, but theyre lazy to implement the work. But thats another topic

Indeed, the root cause of lungs problems is sticking too much in the head. ?

I have been experiencing shoulder and wrist pain quite severely this past year. Stretches don't seem to work very well and I refuse to do surgery or take medication. I am wondering if emotional trauma may have something to do with my physical pain.

Knee pain. 

sometimes numbness in one or more fingers and parts of my legs (possibly from degenerative disc problem I have in low back)

On 18.12.2018 at 6:33 AM, gonsaydo said:

I have been experiencing shoulder and wrist pain quite severely this past year. Stretches don't seem to work very well and I refuse to do surgery or take medication. I am wondering if emotional trauma may have something to do with my physical pain.

Tap into muladhara with sexuallity and focus on heart chakra. Give more details about the condition.

On 18.12.2018 at 8:44 AM, Charlotte said:

Knee pain. 

sometimes numbness in one or more fingers and parts of my legs (possibly from degenerative disc problem I have in low back)

Same. Channel sexual energy into Muladhara/Colon. Are the periferal fingers of the legs? Wich foot? 

On 18.12.2018 at 9:53 AM, Salvijus said:

Nasal blockage?

Practice Breath and Colloidal Silver is lifechanging for respiratory problems, taken orally.