Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
28 cm unbuffed

How to become more inventive

4 posts in this topic

I finally found my life purpose and i feel fucking great. Motherfucking awesome. Thank you Leo fucking Gura dude.  

Everyday i get new ideas that I'm implementing and right now there's something I have to take care of - my life purpose will require from me to be really creative but that's not the same thing as being inventive. I mean - i need to come up with new, fresh, first-time-ever ideas. 

And yeah, I know, right now I'm doing exact the opposite, asking you a question about HOW TO BE MORE INVENTIVE, without thinking about and INVENT the solution by myself (ego is tricky fucking bastard). 

So let's say (I swear to god almighty who is nothingness), that last time I'm gonna look for help from the outside sources. Any books/ideas/concepts?

Thank you boys in advance. Blesssss

@28 cm unbuffed To be more inventive or creative you must do more inventing and creating. Through doing lots of creative work, and making lots of mistakes, new ideas come to you more and more. Reading and absorbing external information is great for inspiration of course, but taking action and actually starting to invent stuff is what will generate new ideas. The more you take part in invention and creation the more ideas you receive. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

On 11/10/2018 at 7:15 AM, 28 cm unbuffed said:

Thank you boys in advance. Blesssss

?

2 strategies I will offer up.

1. Read up on your industry. Past, present and future. Then read outside your industry. See how other systems operate and you will uncover new ways to operate yours.

2. For inspiration separate yourself from technology for 2 days and then meditate on your problem(s). The separation from technology will give you clarity and allow you to compile everything you've read up on the week before. 

Get the #1 Productivity Hack for 2019 (That no one knows about) Get it Here!