7thLetter

What are Stage Yellow and Turquoise people like in an intimate relationship?

31 posts in this topic

On 11/10/2018 at 5:15 AM, Joseph Maynor said:

I'm not the one to talk to about relationships.  I've always kinda sucked at relationships.  I had many more relationships at Stage Green.  When I was at Green I was very social.  At Stage Yellow I started offending all my friends and became much more brutally honest with everyone.  I stopped suffering fools at Yellow.  At Turquoise I realized relationships are unnecessary because I just am everybody else.  At Coral I'm much more open to relationships and have actually established some relationships recently that are awesome.  I think this is because the people who like me know me and accept me.  They're the people that stuck around.  Either they don't get offended by me (our personalities don't compete), or we've been through all our fighting stage shit.  Some people you need to fight with and then you come together tighter.  Other people you fight with and fall apart.  It's really rewarding to have a girlfriend roughly my own age (5 years younger) that I was able to be brutally honest with from the very beginning and she loves me for it.  I also have a few friends now that I'm able to be totally real around and they love me for it.  It's so cool when someone likes you for who you really are, especially the opposite sex!  So, it's kinda coming together more and more for me.  But in general, I repel a lot of people because I refuse to be fake and I talk to everybody exactly the same way, with the same voice -- 8 to 80 man woman or child, girlfriend, boss, you name it.  I use one true voice and let the chips fall where they may.  Children really appreciate me now because I talk to them like they're adults.  I used to have kind of a fake way of talking to kids, and no wonder they never really took to me!  My assertiveness practice is finally starting pay me some dividends.  I repel a lot of people, but the few people who like me like the real me.  So, assertiveness does pay off in the long run.

I also feel the desire to be brutally honest. Also I want to be completely authentic (although I would say I'm not quite there yet). I want to express myself like a child. I want us all to be able to express ourselves like children (in a good way). I see Heaven as being a place where we can all express ourselves properly without any fear of being kicked out of the tribe or hurting people. 

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

On 11/13/2018 at 10:37 PM, eleveneleven said:

I actually encountered this problem almost immediately when I fully integrated Green. Because the whole status game of Orange dissipated, there was this void...this question of, "What am I left with?" It was also hard at first to find people who were on the same wavelength and who had reached Green.

Same. If I find green, then it's most likely an unhealthy blue-green or orange-green. People cannot fully integrate it most of the time.

On 11/14/2018 at 9:35 AM, Rilles said:

and like this

Who is this guy?? LOL! xD 

On 11/13/2018 at 7:45 PM, Leo Gura said:

Like this:

:x Wow, what an example. I'm in tears.

42 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

Who is this guy?? LOL! xD 

An awakened Human-Bean. ;)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On ‎14‎.‎11‎.‎2018 at 8:35 AM, Rilles said:

and like this

Unhealthy turquoise relationship

My SO is Yellow, while I am mainly Orange, with some Blue/Green. We're both highly invested in Spiral Dynamics. He is deeply creative and knowledgeable. When I have any sort of problem, ranging from minor annoyances to large flaws hindering my development, he is attentive to helping me get through my struggles. He greatly energizes me with pragmatic motivation to work on my problems. He engages in a myriad of spiritual practices, such as physical/mindfulness exercises, meditation, and fasting.
But while he is not cold with me, he may fall into overanalysis and criticize my behaviors too harshly. He can also become emotional and neglect his other responsibilities. Though as of recently, we have worked to channel his observational skills into a more productive form.