now is forever

is love just a projection? what is genuine reciprocal love? does it exist?

41 posts in this topic

@now is forever Try seeing the humor in love is what you are, thinking is something you’re doing.        

Seriously, do you see how funny this is?  As you see the humor, do you feel the love “in you”? Careful, you can get stuck laughing and loving for the rest of your life, a drunken mess of a loving person. Be very careful with this stuff. Very serious. Oh wait, no, that’s just a thought.  Love is not a thought, it is infinite, so whatever it is, “do I have enough love for even this?”, the arising of love will infinitely be a resounding YES!    

.....and then the thought “reciprocal love” arises....and the circus is on, again!!

?

Let’s invent the practice of neti neti love. Like when you walk outside today and see how beautiful the sky is, you must think “I’m not loving it though”, and when you see the life giving trees, “but I won’t love you trees”, and when you see people and say Hi, how are you?, you must think within “but I’m not loving you”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

When you say reciprocal love, do you mean like two people in a relationship stimulating each other, stimulating sweet emotions?

There're two ways to be loving. 

You use other person to stimulate your emotions.

Or you're on self-start. That means you generate love from within. That means you sit here in a total love affair with a whole cosmos, everything is under your love, not just a specific girlfriend. And there are methods to do that in two to three months. It's simpler then simple.

If you're truly on self-start you'd not have any problems in any relationship at all.

Edited by Salvijus

@Nahm life is a ? and a ? it never stops. ??‍♀️

thanks for the neti neti ?- there are so many things i need to try it’s very good when tips are actual.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever @now is forever From my experiences of what is referred to as "non-dual love", I'd say that it's quite different from egoic love. I am sort of the state now to a small degree so, I'll try to describe it. I'm in a state of ease and acceptance with everything around me. "I" feel slightly happy by seeing different expressions of reality around me, even if those expressions threaten my ego. Despite this however, I am detached from things. I can feel no ill feelings towards someone (in fact I might "like them") yet I wouldn't hesitate to do something that might harm them. Right now I feel no need to do something that causes harm but I feel detached enough to the point that I could. Egoic love on the other hand is all about attachment. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Salvijus no i mean two people being attentive and caring and yes stimulating. but with reciprocal i mean both are in love. you can’t just get love by creating it out of yourself - both must be willing and meet each other’s ends.

Edited by now is forever

@Nahm dito, sis absolutely not!!!! no way! it’s completely impossible.

that was too much, wasn’t it?

Edited by now is forever

@lmfao because the monk says so.

sorry that was rude. it’s only about the last sentence. everything else sounds really nice!

Edited by now is forever

19 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Salvijus no i mean two people being attentive and caring and yes stimulating. but with reciprocal i mean both are in love. you can’t just get love by creating it out of yourself - both must be willing.

So one person thinks wow her personality is so amazing and you start feeling positive emotions. But still the emotions are happening from within you. You're just using external means to make yourself loving. It's like you're on the push-start.

Now you think without some reason you can't be loving. You need another person otherwise it's not possible. That's not true. You can make yourself loving without any reason at all. Simply, nothing is happening, but inside you're sweet and loving. It's very much possible. 

The need for another person is there only because one is not capeable to be loving without extarnal stimuli, if you know how to be loving from within you would see, the need for a partner is gone. But the beauty of relationship multiplies many times because you no longer extracting happyness from another person. Now You're a source of happyness by yourself to everybody. ?

Edited by Salvijus

3 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Salvijus sweet projection ?

Sorry :D

I fixed it.

Edited by Salvijus

Is Love dependent on the notion of it being reciprocal? Is that what you mean? 

Edited by Jack River

1 hour ago, Jack River said:

Is Love dependent on the notion of it being reciprocal? Is that what you mean? 

no not completely. it’s just that there are many different kinds of love, not only enlightened love.

i mean for example the love between mother and child - it is reciprocal, usually and even if massive shit happens the love still remains, it is only a struggle of the feeling of rejection, always. also being for example the spectator of rejected love in a relationship of your parents or your parents towards you.

what i mean is we can only understand the meaning of codependency in seeing the mechanisms of our counterparts love struggles and by also understanding the reciprocal nature of love expectations.

understanding what a completely healthy relationship would be made of.

and i also just wanted to understand how the love projection mechanism works.

it’s surely not the full picture. 

5 minutes ago, now is forever said:

no not completely. it’s just that there are many different kinds of love, not only enlightened love.

i mean for example the love between mother and child - it is reciprocal, usually and even if massive shit happens the love still remains, it is only a struggle of the feeling of rejection, always. also being for example the spectator of rejected love in a relationship of your parents or your parents towards you.

what i mean is we can only understand the meaning of codependency in seeing the mechanisms of our counterparts love struggles and by also understanding the reciprocal nature of love expectations.

understanding what a completely healthy relationship would be made of.

and i also just wanted to understand how the love projection mechanism works.

it’s surely not the full picture. 

I think I’m following what your laying down sis:D

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River smart dude ;) but you never know.

you see understanding that i am still self determined even though i seek oneness with the world is kind of releasing. whatever you think it is i’m laying down.

for me it seems more i’m taking something up again after laying it down for a while.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever @now is forever @now is forever

8 hours ago, now is forever said:

@lmfao because the monk says so.

Bro I am livid after reading that. I've got that feeling where I just wanna  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ flip tables due to the bottomless pit of rage that you have incurred.

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao i’m so sorry- would it help you that i was very inconsiderate irresponsible and rejecting towards you? 

are you so unattached that you want to flip tables? can you be a little more attached to tables to not flip them. 

it was all just my egoic love who said that ok? i projekted that onto you. 

don’t forget you are the table.

and as i just watched the sponge ? video you are a sponge, too.

lots of lovin. forever ever

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Matthew 21:12 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Just call me Jesus