4,433 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Here, take it!!  ? 

Remove one’s imaginary head?

Hahaha, no no carry it with you as a souvenir, as a baby, as an identity  ?xD

“Jack be nimble jack be quick jack river sat on a candle stick” :P 

@mandyjw “Amanda” Black, groove it ?

Edited by DrewNows

@Nahm I think using the word "clinging" is the wrong word. What you (or he) want to do with your life is up to you. What a person chooses to do is not called clinging. But, my point is, he did say that he is enlightened. I'm not going to say that in my life purpose or anywhere. Whether you're enlightened or not, is just a label, esp when you say it. It attracts the wrong attention. I'm just going to describe my awakening and how it relates to my life (in a creative/cunning way). I'm not even going to call it awakening. If anyone catches what I'm saying, the person can contact me or address it, and we could go further into it. Awakening to enlightenment isn't a contest of who's the best. There is no best. It's just you and your journey.

@Key Elements well said! I completely get and concur with what you are saying.  But it's not a bad thing either that he said he was enlightened.  We don't know why he needed to say it.  Perhaps he wanted validation so people would listen to him.  One needs a foundation.  And he had the desire to teach which i think comes with enlightenment as you want to awaken others.   Who are we to judge the path of another.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

24 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Here, take it!!  ? 

Remove one’s imaginary head?

Could it be That simple. Omfg I am such a donkey. Love You man. ?

@Inliytened1 thanks.

Hey, he never did anything wrong by calling himself "enlightened." You are totally free to do whatever. But, if you say that you're enlightened, there could be a big miscommunication. I used Ox Herding Pics to communicate, and he didn't want to. And, when I say that the Ox Herding Pics does point to the awakening, ppl think that I'm putting myself on the high horse. Nope. There is no high horse. There is only your journey. Do you see the miscommunication?

@Key Elements i do..i saw his quote and he said specifically that riding the ox backwards was not a test of enlightenment which is a lack of awakening to certain facets of Truth.  Again it's not a knock on him it's just that he hasn't awakened to that yet.  Had he been open minded to it and other facets he would still be teaching here.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Winterknight will always be....

”a badass mother who won’t take no crap off of nobody!” 

He opened my eyes to the self inquiry technique and spilled a ton of wisdom and knowledge here in an amazing way, he taught what he knows points to Truth, what worked for him 

People judge and critique him as if they should take his word and can actually trust or believe what he says without the experience, then aren’t able to relate to his perspective, condoning him as if there’s actually a Right perspective to hold on any matter other than our own 

@DrewNows self inquiry is what awoke me as well.  But to not condone other aspects of Truth is false teachings.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@DrewNows self inquiry is what awoke me as well.  But to not condone other aspects of Truth is false teachings.

Who says there has to be other aspects of Truth? (That’s you) 

people don’t seem to realize he’s teaching his interpretation using his understandings and isn’t interested in learning other forms of pointers, this doesn’t mean he condones them 

@DrewNows he did.  There is a section here in which i spoke to him about duality and he dismissed duality as only illusion.  He was not conscious of the fact that form and formless were identical let alone being conscious of Oneness or Love.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 perspectives dude, not worth getting our panties in a bunch :P   

Theres absolutely no way to verify a thing called enlightenment (in another) 

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows well don't assume that.  You can become conscious of the Absolute in all of its facets :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

@DrewNows well don't assume that.  You can become conscious of the Absolute in all of its facets :)

Edited lol 

@DrewNows he may very well have been enlightened.  Interestingly enough i consider enlightenment an experience of non-duality.  Yet there is much more awakenings to be had in which to have all realizations.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

Serious Black.  

Bleh.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@DrewNows he may very well have been enlightened.  Interestingly enough i consider enlightenment an experience of non-duality.  Yet there is much more awakenings to be had in which to have all realizations.

Yes but IS there really an all or is IT shining light on various aspects of experience, something worthy of personal discovery