winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@dimitri it wasn't that.  It was that he was not only not teaching certain facets of Truth but he was openly dismissing them as not Truth.   

Was he?

Do you find Ralston to be doing the same?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Was he?

Do you find Ralston to be doing the same?

Ralston understands that duality and non-duality are One...he came full circle.   Saw that in a video posted in this forum...Winter was only teaching non-duality and dismissing everything else...including Love....as far as Ralston and Love i started  The Book of not Knowing but it was after my awakening so i closed it after first few chapters because he said if you are awake already then you can close this book :) i didn't read Genius of Being.    From what i do know he doesnt speak much about Love aspect if any but i haven't seen him dismiss either...thoughts?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 If you feel like it, maybe paste the quotes where he did this...

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

he was not only not teaching certain facets of Truth but he was openly dismissing them as not Truth.   

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Key Elements @Nahm

So how You live your life as awakened devil. Trust me in my entire life I've never seen anyone awakened not Just That I barely saw only few lets say Selfless Good persons.All devils are You and You are concious of it but at the same time they are not. How You act? 

Even asked this question to Leo. Do YOU embody all of YOUR True Absolute Nature as personal self. Problem with That is that You Will be ripped apart. 

Some of us didn't need an awakening to live such self sacrifice life Before and I really do know possible implications of it. Not fun at all. Ofcourse If You have interest in playing small game. This is where wisdom is required. Turn out to be delicate balancing act. 

I'm looking at what you said here carefully. I think you did make an important point here. And, I just want to respond to it. Our job isn't to prove anything to anyone. My job in this life isn't to prove to you or anyone here that I'm a "selfless person." This isn't anyone's job. How can this be when no one exists, and we only exist in a "realm" (relative truth, whatever you call it). So, if we try to please others, it will become more selfish.

Imo, our job in this life is found in this quote, "Aim for the moon. If you miss, you'll be among the stars." This quote can be taken in a shallow way--like get rich and just enjoy your material wealth. Or, it can be taken in a profound way. But, if you want the profound way, you have to figure out what it is for you. We all have different profound journeys in this life.

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Inliytened1 If you feel like it, maybe paste the quotes where he did this...

Well, for example, earlier in this thread, I was wondering if he knew what is Riding the Ox Backwards. He just dismissed it, and told me it isn't a test for enlightenment. Instead of just dismissing things, why not have a look into what others are saying about it. There was no communication.

@Leo Gura “The knowledge ‘I am’ means: consciousness, God, Guru, etc. But you, the Absolute, are not that.” Nisargadatta Maharaj

Case closed on this idea that neo-Advaita and Advaita are somehow different.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

7 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Well, for example, earlier in this thread, I was wondering if he knew what is Riding the Ox Backwards. He just dismissed it, and told me it isn't a test for enlightenment. Instead of just dismissing things, why not have a look into what others are saying about it. There was no communication.

You are understanding of the album, ‘Before These Crowded Streets’, yes?

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You are understanding of the album, ‘Before These Crowded Streets’, yes?

What do you mean? Not getting what you're saying.

@Key Elements In the same sense you asked WK about his understanding of the Ox pics, I am asking you if you are understanding of the album ‘Before these crowded streets’. That’s all I’m asking. I don’t mean anything. 

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Key Elements In the same sense you asked WK about his understanding of the Ox pics, I am asking you if you are understanding of the album ‘Before these crowded streets’. That’s all I’m asking. I don’t mean anything. 

Let me listen to the song carefully. It sounds nice so far.

@Key Elements The whole album is fantastic in my opinion. I think you’ll love it. Listen to it a few times and read the lyrics very carefully. Let me know when you’re done, and I’ll ask you about it to establish your degree of enlightenment.

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Key Elements The whole album is fantastic in my opinion. I think you’ll love it. Listen to it a few times and read the lyrics very carefully. Let me know when you’re done, and I’ll ask you about it to establish your degree of enlightenment.

Ok, fine. :P  I love music, so I will check it out, but not sure if it's gonna help me. I know I haven't walked my full path, and this journey is to be taken alone. Only you know exactly where you are at.

@Nahm all I'm saying is, if you want to talk about awakening to enlightenment, there has to be strong communication between two ppl. It's not about dismissing and criticisms.

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Key Elements ?♥️?? It is a great album. You might find correlation with the ox pics. 

I will go and study it when I find time.

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Let me know when you’re done, and I’ll ask you about it to establish your degree of enlightenment.

xD you dog 

@Nahm hmm ok..

Standing here
The old man said to me
"Long before these crowded streets
Here stood my dreaming tree"
Below it he would sit
For hours at a time
Now, progress takes away
What forever took to find
And now, he's falling hard
And feels the falling dark
How he longs to be
Beneath his dreaming tree
Conquered fear to climb
The moment froze in time
When the girl who first he kissed
Promised him she'd be his
Remembered Mother's words
There beneath the tree
"No matter what the world
You'll always be my baby"
Mommy, come quick
The dreaming tree has died
The air is growing thick
A fear he cannot hide

Oh, have you no pity?
This thing I do
I do not deny it
All through this smile
As crooked as danger
I do not deny
I know in my mind
I would leave you now
If I had the strength to
I would leave you up
To your own devices
Will you not talk?
Can you take pity?
I don't ask for much
But won't you speak, please?

From the start
She knew she had it made
Easy up 'til then
For sure she'd make the grade
Adorers came in hordes
To lay down in her way
She gave it all she had
But treasures slowly faded
Now, she's falling hard
She feels the fall of dark
How did this fall apart?
She drinks to fill the dark
A smile of sweetest flowers
Wilted so and soured
Black tears stain the cheeks
That once were so admired
She thinks when she was small
There on her father's knee
How he had promised her
"You'll always be my baby"
"Daddy, come quick
I can't find my way home
There is no place to hide
The dreaming tree has died"

Shake't, shake't, shake't, shake't
Oh, if I had the strength to
I would leave you up
To your own devices
Will you not talk?
Can you take pity?
I don't ask for much
Won't you speak, please?

Too much time
Take me back
Take me back
Take me back
Take me back
Take me back
Save me, please
Take me back

Looks like a person who had an awakening of some kind, but don't know how to describe it. Or, he wrote a song about it. But, most songs don't try to describe the awakening accurately. It doesn't sound like the deepest awakening. This person doesn't know what to do with the awakening, or how to apply it in life.

On 12/13/2018 at 1:29 PM, Key Elements said:

Leo covered the 10 Ox Herding Pics already in one of his video. What does the term 'Riding the Ox Backwards' mean to you? Describe it.

On 12/13/2018 at 1:37 PM, winterknight said:

I don't think in ox herding terms. There is only liberation

On 12/13/2018 at 1:56 PM, Key Elements said:

It doesn't matter. It's the same thing. Truth is truth. Everything is interconnected. If you do know the truth, like you said, why do you suppose that it's called Riding the Ox Backwards? What does the word backwards mean to you? What is it pointing at? Surely, if you are enlightened, you will have something to say about that.

On 12/13/2018 at 2:09 PM, winterknight said:

No, that's not the test of enlightenment. I have no comments about ox herding. If you have any other questions about your path, feel free to ask them.

“all I'm saying is, if you want to talk about awakening to enlightenment, there has to be strong communication between two ppl. It's not about dismissing and criticisms.”

I agree that is not a ‘strong communication between two people’, but, what part is the dismissing? What part is the criticism? 

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

“all I'm saying is, if you want to talk about awakening to enlightenment, there has to be strong communication between two ppl. It's not about dismissing and criticisms.”

I agree that is not a ‘strong communication between two people’, but, what part is the dismissing? What part is the criticism? 

Can he at least check it out? What is it? I mean, why not check it out? Why just overlook it? I thought he said that he's enlightened. If he is, he would have no problem understanding it. My question is, is he saying that he is enlightened without an awakening?

I think later on (maybe) he assumed that I don't want enlightenment. I don't know what  that supposed to mean. Afterwards, I just let the thread go. I just observed. But also, I had a hunch that this thread wouldn't work out very well.

18 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Looks like a person who had an awakening of some kind, but don't know how to describe it. Or, he wrote a song about it. But, most songs don't try to describe the awakening accurately. It doesn't sound like the deepest awakening. This person doesn't know what to do with the awakening, or how to apply it in life.

Well maybe keep listening to the album, and see what you’re missing. You could also google things like Dave Matthews+charities, Farm Aid, Artists for a new South Africa, the Bama works fund, the green music group, habitat for humanity, kids wish network, live earth, MusiCares, the rape foundation, special Olympics, stand up to cancer...etc.

Or just flat out tell us ‘what to do with awakening and how to apply it to life’.