winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

@Nivsch  You are using spirituality as a way to escape very human emotions. So yeah, loving your emotions and your human experience could very well be something that you've missed.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

Thinking is just untrue, and sneaky. Like popcorn popping, implying it must be eaten. Meh. 

Love this :x

@Nahm Be a Lucid dreamer You got your chance now 

When You Wake up inside the dream sky is the limit. 

Bad Dreams - take the wisdom

Good Dreams-be free to enjoy

@Nahm Before Abraham, I AM? These riddles. 

This as you say set up and then revelation. All orchestrated by MIND. Problem is that If You accept and actualize revelation You Will want to dream again. 

I Just want to get back home again, Do not want to be Abraham. I really want home and nobody understands. Feeling like a prisioner. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

22 hours ago, Phoenixx said:

What is consciousness? Isn't the experience of Maya?

Yes, To know itself or oneself, Maya (differintation) and cousciousness is needed. 

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.

On 8/20/2019 at 5:52 AM, Leo Gura said:

This goes against the core of my highest teaching.

My highest teaching is:

1) You are God

2) Truth = Love

This is what I am guiding you guys to realize.

I find this part to be very interesting and profound. Let me just add that when we (God) created this world/universe, we didn't do it through freewill. Had this been the case, this realm wouldn't have been to love realm; it would be to suffer realm (hell realm). Why? Because if the ego is given the power/authority of freewill, the ego-mind could imagine anything and do whatever it wants without restrictions. However, we're given choice. This life is based on the awakening. It's a reflection of it. If we live according to that, then that's the way to live life. But, first, we have to learn to tell the difference between an egoic life, and a life based on the awakening.

@Key Elements @Nahm

So how You live your life as awakened devil. Trust me in my entire life I've never seen anyone awakened not Just That I barely saw only few lets say Selfless Good persons.All devils are You and You are concious of it but at the same time they are not. How You act? 

Even asked this question to Leo. Do YOU embody all of YOUR True Absolute Nature as personal self. Problem with That is that You Will be ripped apart. 

Some of us didn't need an awakening to live such self sacrifice life Before and I really do know possible implications of it. Not fun at all. Ofcourse If You have interest in playing small game. This is where wisdom is required. Turn out to be delicate balancing act. 

@Key Elements Lol. Thanks. 

We are all already Perfect We Just lie so much and are Just getting this pleasure of pretending That We are not. 

I am first guilty of this and Should be stoned. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

What is the ones word you will say to describe what your claiming can you not say words like illusion or enlightment 

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Key Elements Lol. Thanks. 

We are all already Perfect We Just lie so much and are Just getting this pleasure of pretending That We are not. 

I am first guilty of this and Should be stoned. 

You are aware that I'm talking about it in the relative sense, right? O.o There is no such thing as talking about it in the absolute sense. Because if you do become the absolute, you are not going to see anyone. No pointers. No one. It's just you "pointing" to yourself, and you're totally detached.

Absolute =Relative 

Leo is absolutely right kinda hard to accept this, but it is True. 

Many=Two=One=None

Yeah We "Zen dudes" get attached to Formlessness. 

Life is that exact same Consciousness it Just doesn't appear so. 

How Can You live your life as human doing all your survival stuff when mask is removed.It would be impossible. That Love is terryfying You can't survive it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Absolute =Relative 

Yes, and this is why I'm grateful for my life.

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say to me, if you are trying to say something to me. If not, ok. That's fine too.

It's interesting how Leo started conversation in this thread to intentionally turn down WinterKnight. He saw that he gains more and more authority in this forum which seemed to be 'dangerous' (or maybe just 'annoying') for Leo. Ego is super twisted. Survival game in action. Anyway, what happened is good for the system as a whole. Including this comment. ;)

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@dimitri it wasn't that.  It was that he was not only not teaching certain facets of Truth but he was openly dismissing them as not Truth.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.