winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

Love transcends hierarchy, roles and power dynamics

Which means that love is more fundamental than power. Notice that this is a hierarchy.
It is not merely a linguistic game - this is how the world works. You can parent your child with power and you can parent your child with love. Which way is far superior?

The problem with your understanding is that you frame your relationship as fundamentally equal, as if there were nothing else on top of love. You can exert your power upon your child, but your child can't exert its power on you if you're not willing to yield. That makes the two of you fundamentally different despite your choice to be a loving parent. That does not mean that you are better than your child, it means that you are more capable and choose to burden yourself with the responsibility to take care of it. That is the hierarchy of consciousness.

This letting go of power as an expression of your free will is to burden yourself with responsibility for others and take their suffering upon yourself. That is the spiritual practice that is taught by Christianity and is embodied by Jesus. It is symbolized by the four nails that pin his limbs to the cross. You can choose this path of rejection of power only if you have power to begin with. That is why Christians reject the idea of dissolution of ego through meditation etc.
If you don't have the power to give up, it's just spiritual bypassing. Jesus was an insanely powerful occultist.

The one that is above serves the one that is below, the one that is below obeys the one that is above.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

3 hours ago, tsuki said:

I'm going to say it until it clicks with you, alright?
Freedom is at the bottom of power. Freedom underlies power. Power is grounded in freedom. Without freedom, power would be impossible.
The opposite is not true.

There is a hierarchy between power and freedom and this hierarchy is not based on human perception.

Repeating myself again, Woof!

All power is grounded in freedom. Without freedom there would be no power. Without absolute freedom, there would be no relative freedom.

Then you'll keep making the same epistemological mistake forever. You're creating a duality between freedom and power, while they're one and the same.

All freedom is also grounded in power. Without power there would be no freedom.

3 hours ago, tsuki said:

Yet another solipsistic perception.

I was stuck conflating the relative with the absolute for a very long time.
The fact that the relative and the absolute are one does not invalidate the relative.
The relative world exists.

You asked me earlier to try and describe Truth, and I refused. That's because I saw you repeatedly falling into the trap of trying to convey Truth with language, and it's a shame to me if I make the same mistake. Everything I say is metaphorical and a pointer.

I don't think that any perspective is the absolute truth, I'm free from perspectives' captivity. I simply refuse to be under the spell of thoughts. It's your problem if you are/think otherwise. You need to learn how to distinguish pointers from the truth.

The reason why it seems like solipsism to you is probably because you're still a captive to your thoughts. Thoughts are empty, only you can fill them with meaning. Solipsism is a distinct mental contrust that you're probably afraid of for some reason. And even though solipsism isn't the truth, you're doing yourself a disservice by rejecting it entirely. Every perspective has its pros and cons. You need to learn how to use them instead of them using you. You need to learn how to integrate the pros and leave out the cons.

If you came here and said the same thing that I said, (i.e. There's no relative world. The relative is absolute), I would negate it with an opposite perspective that I'd come up with. My main aim is to release others from paradigms. Not to make them buy into one. I would always try to find the weakest link in one's reasoning and then show them how groundless they are. That's how you crack open your paradigm locks.

So, no. It isn't that there's actually a relative world, nor an absolute world. Those are but mental constructs. Look beyond that.

3 hours ago, tsuki said:

And yet, God/devil has created the ego that deludes itself in its finitude. This ego is important.

It is important what you think and what kind of person you are. If you claim otherwise, this is a form of spiritual bypassing.

Being an ego that is doing its best to be a good ego is better than being an ego that is indifferent towards itself.
Egoic suffering and the release of it is a genuine form of spiritual practice. The ego is what allows you to experience God and have a personal as well as transpersonal relationship with it.

More mental constructs. I'm not bound by any of them anymore.

Whatever you think becomes true.

@Phoenixx I replied to you in replying to Tsuki. See above.

@Nahm Nice! Out of popcorn? ?

2 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Why. Is. This. Thread. Still. Open. 

Because you don't have the power to lock it.

Edited by Truth Addict

18 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

All freedom is also grounded in power. Without power there would be no freedom.

What is the point of having a mind that broken open to the point where no paradigm can lock you, if you cannot see anything behind those paradigms to communicate? The world is orderly and this order is not bound by human thought or paradigms.
Power is grounded in freedom, freedom is not grounded in power.
If you cannot see that, then there is nothing more to discuss.

18 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

You asked me earlier to try and describe Truth, and I refused. That's because I saw you repeatedly falling into the trap of trying to convey Truth with language, and it's a shame to me if I make the same mistake. Everything I say is metaphorical and a pointer.

I don't think that any perspective is the absolute truth, I'm free from perspectives' captivity. I simply refuse to be under the spell of thoughts. It's your problem if you think otherwise. You need to learn how to distinguish pointers from the truth.

The reason why it seems like solipsism to you is probably because you're still a captive to your thoughts. Thoughts are empty, only you can fill them with meaning. Solipsism is a distinct mental contrust that you're probably afraid of for some reason. And even though solipsism isn't the truth, you're doing yourself a disservice by rejecting it. Every perspective has its pros and cons. You need to learn how to use them instead of them using you.

If you came here and said the same thing that I said, (i.e. There's no relative world. The relative is absolute), I would negate it with an opposite perspective that I'd come up with. My main aim is to release others from paradigms. Not to make them buy into one. I would always try to find the weakest link in one's reasoning and then show them how groundless they are. That's how you crack open your paradigm locks.

So, no. It isn't that there's actually a relative world, nor an absolute world. Those are but mental constructs. Look beyond that.

You are committing a pre/post fallacy. Your mind is broken open, your heart or belly is not.
The world has order and meaning that is not bound by thoughts.
Being free from thoughts captivity is the place from which you may see it.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

34 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Because you don't have the power to lock it.

Touche. 

BTW I accidentally put the cursor in front of unneeded tags and hit the backspace and they went away

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

I love these "there is nothing further to discuss" debates that keep on going. At least this one is fairly polite (at the moment lol). May the best concept win :D

Ignorance disclaimer: I don't understand much of it

58 minutes ago, tsuki said:

What is the point of having a mind that broken open to the point where no paradigm can lock you, if you cannot see anything behind those paradigms to communicate? 

The point is freedom. Freedom is what I'm trying to communicate.

In other words, there's no point at all.

The world is orderly and this order is not bound by human thought or paradigms.

Well, that's just your opinion. It's not the truth. Because how do you know? Try to answer without thoughts.

Power is grounded in freedom, freedom is not grounded in power.
If you cannot see that, then there is nothing more to discuss.

What is 'grounding'? How do things get 'grounded' inside of each other?

If you cannot see how fragile the linguistic construct that you're using, then reflect again.

You said in one of your posts that understanding Truth has no end, or something like that. Even though I don't quite agree with that, but you might want to keep an open mind.

You are committing a pre/post fallacy. Your mind is broken open, your heart or belly is not.

More mental constructs. There are no fallacies to commit.

The world has order and meaning that is not bound by thoughts.

Yes. I can clearly see that. I hope you can too in the same way that I do i.e. Infinite Intelligence. It seems to me like you're still using thought.

Edited by Truth Addict

Would be nice if this topic went back to what it originally was.

8 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

The point is freedom. Freedom is what I'm trying to communicate.

Why not communicate power instead? 9_9
This is now getting too silly and I have plenty of that in the company of my own ego.
Good day to you.

Edited by tsuki

4 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Why not communicate power instead?

Freedom is Power. And Power is Freedom.

4 minutes ago, tsuki said:

This is now getting too silly and I have plenty of that already.
Good day to you.

Good day to you too. It was nice talking to you.

?

Edited by Truth Addict

Synchronicity is nuts. My ten year old son just had a shocking insight outta nowhere and looked like this ?. He shared it with his little sister... “We don’t actually have to listen to mom and dad.”  Sister said, “Yeah we do. We’ll get in trouble”, looking at him like he had gone crazy. Son said “Yeah but think about it, what’s the worst that would happen, no matter what? Even if we get in trouble we still don’t actually have to listen, we don’t have to agree”. I swear my daughter then got what he was saying, it ‘clicked’, and she realized to some degree, there’s no actual power, just the belief there is. I could almost hear their minds running through all kinds of scenarios. 

Between the free loaders and this post, I was just thinking, maybe the cornerstone of power & freedom is the knowing of self, of truth. In the sense, one who does not know it’s Halloween, tricks, understandably innocently.

But one who does know, then makes a choice in any and every given moment, of the win win ‘treat’, of alignment, in love. Essentially choosing how they feel, over dualistic agenda thinking rooted in separation, inherently placing how another feels (same one), above their own sneakiness too. More so maybe, ‘lending’ the sneakiness to the win win, a co creating of perspectives rooted in unification, in sensation, resulting in the actual dissolution of choice, and the actual co creation, of co creation. 

One who know’s this truth of love, and therefore of power & freedom, whenever confronted with it, acts in love, or... - simply accepts the “power” “given” to them on the back of the ignorance of the giver, and does not express the truth, be it in their silence, or in their title, their position, their claims, knowledge, consciousness, dogmas, teaching, stature, accolades, achievements, accomplishments, wisdom, etc. There are so many means & masks for sneakiness, but maybe all they amount to is a ‘separate self’, implying hierarchies (which do not actually exist) in defense of a suffering half truth. 

Maybe love and creation as far as can ever be spoken of, are inexplicably One, and power & freedom are the isness of this in appearance. What is infinite unlimited power & infinitely unbound, upon self inquiry, self sacrifice, and ‘forgetting’, (and yet to remember), inherently limits one’s self, and that one’s self (reality) perceives itself (pure consciousness) through veil of deeply misunderstood, creating resolutions in defilement, and paradigms of beliefs, to reconcile the mind of falsities like limited resources, individual worth, lack, need, and hierarchies. 

What if there is an obviousness, that there is creation = there is desire? That there is a universe = your design, your desire itself?  Even beyond ‘design’ as creation, the only possible reality that could be, given the infinite truth. Binding the unbindable, in togetherness. An inherent desire to create, the driving power itself the creation of your life dream, and of all dreams together drawn by love to an infinite expansion of more unique, and yet unified, creation(s). 

I think that would imply the power of creating, is love. The “electricity” of creation is our source, love. The “access” is that which is omni-present, omni-abundant, all-pervasive and is known via sensations, feelings, leading to more of the same, unification, purification, conscious creation, a full circle of consciousness itself. Have you ever considered, all those thoughts which are not aligned, and therefore do not create a thing - those thought are themselves, things created. Where do they all go? 

Whenever I’m in their classes, it’s hard to miss there are kids who enjoy sharing, lost in love in feeling, and kids who resist, defend, claim. There’s no need of any power schemes for anyone to feel the difference. Thinking is just untrue, and sneaky. Like popcorn popping, implying it must be eaten. Meh. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Well said. 

Would like to add. Those Loving sharing kids Will later get so dissapointed so beaten up. Their heart wil be so full of resentment and scars. 

They Will not get anything in return their love Will be always  taken and turned against them.

Until they finally realize Something is not quite right and start their path back to their home and power. 

On 8/21/2019 at 8:39 PM, Mikael89 said:

Name and form is Maya.

Pure Consciousness alone is Real.

What is consciousness? Isn't the experience of Maya?

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

@Truth Addict See? Daddy talks about about the truth! Woof! 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Between the free loaders and this post, I was just thinking, maybe the cornerstone of power & freedom is the knowing of self, of truth. In the sense, one who does not know it’s Halloween, tricks, understandably innocently.

But one who does know, then makes a choice in any and every given moment, of the win win ‘treat’, of alignment, in love. Essentially choosing how they feel, over dualistic agenda thinking rooted in separation, inherently placing how another feels (same one), above their own sneakiness too. More so maybe, ‘lending’ the sneakiness to the win win, a co creating of perspectives rooted in unification, in sensation, resulting in the actual dissolution of choice, and the actual co creation, of co creation. 

One who know’s this truth of love, and therefore of power & freedom, whenever confronted with it, acts in love, or... - simply accepts the “power” “given” to them on the back of the ignorance of the giver, and does not express the truth, be it in their silence, or in their title, their position, their claims, knowledge, consciousness, dogmas, teaching, stature, accolades, achievements, accomplishments, wisdom, etc. There are so many means & masks for sneakiness, but maybe all they amount to is a ‘separate self’, implying hierarchies (which do not actually exist) in defense of a suffering half truth. 

Yes yes yes YES! Y E S!
I'm sure that I read exactly what I wanted to read. Great post man.

@Nahm :x

Got sick of popcorn? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

“Have you ever had a dream, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world, and the real world?

You've been living in a dreamworld. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

I'm trying to free your mind. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it, all I am offering is the truth. Nothing more. You have to let it all go. Fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind.

They are everyone and they are no one. We have survived by hiding from them, by running from them. But they are the gatekeepers. They are guarding all the doors, they are holding all the keys - 

I won't lie to you, every single man or woman who has stood their ground, everyone who has fought an Agent has died.

But where they have failed, you will succeed.

I've seen an Agent punch through a concrete wall. Men have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air. Yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules.

Because of that, they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be.

Unfortunately, no one can be told what The Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. Welcome to the desert of the real.”

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Bottom line: "Mine is right, and yours is not." You have to at least try to understand what the other person is saying. If a new piece of info is being presented to you, chances are, you don't understand it. It will just go in one ear and out the other--too profound to understand. The teacher is also the student.

On 21.8.2019 at 9:00 PM, Commodent said:

It sounds to me like you missed the human aspect. Using sprituality to deal with your emotional issues is just spiritual bypassing.

I miss self love in spiritually training? Thats what I think I missed and today I tried to add this to the meditation. Or do you mean to other things?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!