winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

Possibly u were both pointing same realization in some way or another but got hung up on semantics and difference in way teaching, I mean who knows

?

?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 minutes ago, tsuki said:

If it doesn't then I don't understand what we are discussing. I agree with the rest of your post.

I meant that the advance people are inferior to the inferiors in some aspects :)

Thats why i said its not linear and there is no one ladder to measure advanceness. It is more complex than that.

Even tough the advanced are closer to the absolute truth, still Learning is always mutual.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

1 minute ago, Nivsch said:

I meant that the advance people are inferior to the inferiors in some aspects :)

Egos are inferior to one another.Enlightenment has nothing to do with it.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

?

?

When I try to sit back, watch the movie and eat popcorn the director shouts, "MANDY, YOU FORGOT YOUR GODDAMN LINES." 

I'm so jealous.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

?

?

Lol. I was wondering when you were gonna show up with the popcorn :D

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

9 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Love is blind to ego, it includes ego to such an extent that it no longer exists on its own. 

You are conflating development of the ego with enlightenment.
There are power-hungry, ruthless egos that want to trample on others' dignity for the sake of feeling superior.
There are also loving egos that want to share everything and spread love to the point where they are blind to themselves.
There is an infinite difference between the two, but it has little to do with enlightenment.
The only link is that the more loving egos have more incentive to seek it.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

5 minutes ago, tsuki said:

You are conflating development of the ego with enlightenment.
There are power-hungry, ruthless egos that want to trample on others' dignity for the sake of feeling superior.
There are also loving egos that want to share everything and spread love to the point where they are blind to themselves.
There is an infinite difference between the two, but it has little to do with enlightenment.
The only link is that the more loving egos have more incentive to seek it.

Ah... what is the blindness to oneself you speak of?

There are two distinct and separate paths Tsuki. Neither is superior to the other. They converge in the end. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

There are two distinct and separate paths Tsuki. Neither is superior to the other. 

Instead of picking on my responses come out of your shell and write something of your own.
I'm not going to swordplay with you.

There are infinite amounts of paths, but the truth is one.

Edited by tsuki

19 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

There are two distinct and separate paths Tsuki. Neither is superior to the other. They converge in the end. 

?

Even if the selfless awakened is superior - the real superiority is an healthy integration of the two.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

2 hours ago, tsuki said:

@Leo Gura Exiling people because they contradict your highest teaching is criminal, Leo.
If your teaching was truly the highest, it would include and transcend the teachings that are inferior.
Even if @winterknight's teaching were inferior (and I am deliberately not taking a stance on this matter), then they are still vastly superior to what everyday people think. If what you say is true and you have reached some of the deepest layers of reality, then isn't it to be expected that average viewer wouldn't be able to relate to what you say? By explaining how your teaching includes and transcends inferior ones, you are actually teaching the highest truth without getting this territorial about it. 

Of course, it would be ideal if people that use your platform didn't shit on the plate they are eating from, but the responsibility to resolve these conflicts peacefully is on you. Even if someone is "deluded" and presents an inferior view, at the very least he does so to invalidate it, if the opportunity presents itself, and grow. While this responsibility may be too burdensome when it comes to random people or trolls, I think that you should treat advanced seekers differently.

Right now, by resolving conflicts through exile, you are basically saying that all teachings that are incompatible with yours are worthless.
As you supposedly possess the highest vantage point of us, it is your responsibility to build this bridge. Otherwise, you are just talking to yourself.

@tsuki I completely agree with you. 

Ridiculizing other’s POV or treating them in a condescending way is a big red flag that’s just a manifestation of a big (and yet fragile) ego. 

@Leo Gura I remember reading you speak negatively of Teal Swan because she speaks as if she were from a special and different kind than average humans (and I completely agree with you on this evaluation of her personality) and yet you seem to speak in a similar way, as if the rest of us are in some way behind or below you. 

God = Truth = Love = Being = Oneness = the Absolute = Everything and Nothing = Liberation = Enlightenment, etc...

Do we need to come up with yet another word to umbrella all the above?

How about 'Cantaloupe' xD

28 minutes ago, tsuki said:

I'm not going to swordplay with you.

I don't have a sword, you're imagining that I do. It makes me want to cry. Two is the simplest it gets before one. I've already written a lot about that in the past few weeks elsewhere. Saying that the paths are infinite is true but it dismisses a very important distinction that if realized would result in the final integration of the two.  

5 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I don't have a sword, you're imagining that I do. It makes me want to cry.

s     word       play.

@tsuki I get the message, you prefer playing with yourself. It seems to be a common condition around here. Leo thinks psychedelics and personal autonomy is the magic that results in awakening to Love. Winterknight thinks that therapy will result in awakening to Nothingness. 

17 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@tsuki I get the message, you prefer playing with yourself. It seems to be a common condition around here. Leo thinks psychedelics and personal autonomy is the magic that results in awakening to Love. Winterknight thinks that therapy will result in awakening to Nothingness. 

Winterknight clearly said it is not no self and nothingness or emptiness.It is something beyond that which cannot be expressed in words.

@Leo Gura Regardless of whether it is the truth or not, since your response to many things people on this forum say is "You're not conscious enough to realise this" then lots of people including myself are going to have their ego triggered. Because what you're saying is an attack on the person, even though you may be speaking the truth in what you say. For most topics other than spirituality, or in real life, this sort of response isn't typical of what one would find acceptable in normal life since we're always trying to have an exchange of concepts without thinking about things like level of consciousness. 

And although this response of yours "You're not conscious enough" may be true a lot of the time when you say it is, a situation where you are not open to the feedback of others has been created. I'm not saying you are right or wrong, just that this is how the situation is. This is just an inevitable part of this work is seems, being unable to respond to people in ways they will accept. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

30 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I get the message, you prefer playing with yourself. It seems to be a common condition around here.

Say what you have to say clearly.

30 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Leo thinks psychedelics and personal autonomy is the magic that results in awakening to Love. Winterknight thinks that therapy will result in awakening to Nothingness. 

And what does Mandy think?

12 minutes ago, lmfao said:

And although this response of yours "You're not conscious enough" may be true a lot of the time when you say it is, a situation where you are not open to the feedback of others has been created. I'm not saying you are right or wrong, just that this is how the situation is. This is just an inevitable part of this work is seems, being unable to respond to people in ways they will accept. 

That is why there should be teachers teaching other teachers.
There are people that find 'you're not conscious enough' triggering and there are those that don't.
If the chasm between the teacher and a student is too great, religions get started. See: Jesus.

Edited by tsuki

giphy.gif

Has this horse been beaten enough?

Edited by Jed Vassallo

8 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

giphy.gif

Has this horse been beaten enough?

No, not if you want mince meat.