winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

I’m basically constructing my life. I feel a stuck cog in a machine that when I receive the answer it’s like lubrication for the cog and will get things into place

21 minutes ago, Aakash said:

I’m basically constructing my life. I feel a stuck cog in a machine that when I receive the answer it’s like lubrication for the cog and will get things into place

It's not more intellectual answers that are going to help you construct your life and lubricate the cog. It's going to be paying attention to your emotions. Which is what therapy helps with.

Edited by winterknight

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

If you're enlightened which part of you gains from helping others? What's the reason? If there is no reason or benefit then why don't you go killing people or doing "bad" things? Isn't there a egoistic pattern there?

EDIT: why only sincere seekers, is that an excuse for your inability?

Edited by ColdFacts

19 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

If you're enlightened which part of you gains from helping others? What's the reason? If there is no reason or benefit then why don't you go killing people or doing "bad" things? Isn't there a egoistic pattern there?

EDIT: why only sincere seekers, is that an excuse for your inability?

When you’re watching a movie, which part of you gains from making the hero help people? Why not make the hero hurt people instead?

Yes, I cannot help non-sincere-seekers. No one can help them but god. 

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

31 minutes ago, winterknight said:

When you’re watching a movie, which part of you gains from making the hero help people? Why not make the hero hurt people instead?

Yes, I cannot help non-sincere-seekers. No one can help them but god. 

Very easy, it's the one that likes to grow as it always has, i have a ego and part of that ego is seeing thing go nice by my definition of good, it makes things look as if they are under control. The hero hurting them would make things look like they are out of control for me. So not only did you not answer at all but you expressed so far no ability to read anything i said, something a enlightened person would not do. 

14 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

Very easy, it's the one that likes to grow as it always has, i have a ego and part of that ego is seeing thing go nice by my definition of good, it makes things look as if they are under control. The hero hurting them would make things look like they are out of control for me. So not only did you not answer at all but you expressed so far no ability to read anything i said, something a enlightened person would not do. 

Do you control what the hero in a movie you’re watching does?

1 minute ago, winterknight said:

Do you control what the hero in a movie you’re watching does?

What does this have anything to do with what i asked, it was a simple question at least for an enlightened person and it should have a simple answer, not questions that keep on avoiding the question or hide as if they are needed to answer my question. To your question for whatever worth it may have, of course i control what the hero is doing in the movie proportional to what i want to gain which is my sense of control through what i consider good or morally good, how?, simple i give in and let my emotions be controlled by the imitations of reality that movies try to aim always with a gain and renforcement of my initial control need and then let the things play out. Again as i mentioned you question is totally out of place.

2 hours ago, ColdFacts said:

What does this have anything to do with what i asked, it was a simple question at least for an enlightened person and it should have a simple answer, not questions that keep on avoiding the question or hide as if they are needed to answer my question. To your question for whatever worth it may have, of course i control what the hero is doing in the movie proportional to what i want to gain which is my sense of control through what i consider good or morally good, how?, simple i give in and let my emotions be controlled by the imitations of reality that movies try to aim always with a gain and renforcement of my initial control need and then let the things play out. Again as i mentioned you question is totally out of place.

So you think when you watch a movie, you're controlling the actions of the character in the movie? Wow.

47 minutes ago, winterknight said:

So you think when you watch a movie, you're controlling the actions of the character in the movie? Wow.

Is this related to the statement, ''I always want that which happens. So by default i always get what i want"? :D

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

3 hours ago, winterknight said:

And here i though you had at least decent seeker knowledge, but all you got is this petty little argument, damnnn, no need for other words.

User @ColdFacts has been banned from this forum for displaying a consistently closedminded attitude.

Warning: I am on the lookout for trolls and people who are not here to learn but waste people's time.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, tedens said:

He can come back under another character.

"God cant escape itself. Where will it go?" :D

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

8 hours ago, Preetom said:

Is this related to the statement, ''I always want that which happens. So by default i always get what i want"? :D

Heh. Well, sort of... The 'wanting' itself is also in the movie, really. So it's not so much that one wants what happens as that one is kind of like the space within which either wanting that or not wanting that happens. That space is whole either way :).

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

User @ColdFacts has been banned from this forum to displaying a consistently closedminded attitude.

Warning: I am on the lookout for trolls and people who are not here to learn but waste people's time.

Smart. Thanks.

Edited by winterknight

What makes some self realized masters completely renouncing the world while others not ? 

Is it due to the level of desires,attachment to sense pleasures,family members,circumstances or the degree of realization varies ?

Or

whats the relation between self realization and renounciation ?

???

Edited by Jkris
Edit

6 minutes ago, Jkris said:

What makes some self realized masters completely renouncing the world while others not ? 

Is it due to the level of desires,attachment to sense pleasures,family members,circumstances or the degree of realization varies ?

Prior mental tendencies, basically. It's not about the degree of realization. It's just their mental makeup/temperament. For some people, physical renunciation is what suits them.

Or

whats the relation between self realization and renounciation ?

???

There are many kinds of renunciation, of which physical monastic renunciation is the least important. The important kinds of renunciation are the renunciation of the concern with the results with one's actions and the renunciations of the desire for things to be different than what they are.

Renouncing such concern with results/desires, one can be a renunciant even while being active in the world. Conversely, without that kind of renunciation, even in the forest all by yourself you will still be a non-renouncer.

5 hours ago, tedens said:

He can come back under another character.

We will spot him a mile away under any name.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

We will spot him a mile away under any name.

Dont be so naive!

"They never see me coming"

- Devil Al Pacino 

;)

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

5 hours ago, Preetom said:

Dont be so naive!

"They never see me coming"

- Devil Al Pacino 

;)

God sees all ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.