winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

@winterknight Have you experienced samadhi? If yes, how many times have you experienced it? and is samadhi the peak experience of spirituality ?

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

2 hours ago, Pacific Sage said:

@winterknight Have you experienced samadhi? If yes, how many times have you experienced it? and is samadhi the peak experience of spirituality ?

I don't talk about 'my' experiences. Samadhi as an experience that one goes into and out of is not one thing. It is a whole family of experiences.

The real samadhi is not an experience at all, but is simply the continuous Truth. Clearing the delusion that that is not the case is is the real peak 'experience'.  

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

@winterknight Suggest me the best book on Mandukya Upanishad.

for example if i standing in line and feel anxious i should do quick self inquiry and ask which my body part understand this?

1 hour ago, sidaz10 said:

for example if i standing in line and feel anxious i should do quick self inquiry and ask which my body part understand this?

Body parts don’t understand things.

Look into the “I” who is aware into who is aware of body parts and anxiety, the one who is asking this question.

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

@winterknight Hi, i had this experience today and would like your opinion please: Was looking at my finger and hand and then when i turned it around i thought hey i can't see the back/other side of my hand no matter which way i turn it. Then i thought to myself but that is the nothingness that people keep talking about. Is this what they mean by nothingness in a way, is it a small glimpse or is my mind bs-ing me??

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

29 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

@winterknight Hi, i had this experience today and would like your opinion please: Was looking at my finger and hand and then when i turned it around i thought hey i can't see the back/other side of my hand no matter which way i turn it. Then i thought to myself but that is the nothingness that people keep talking about. Is this what they mean by nothingness in a way, is it a small glimpse or is my mind bs-ing me??

It’s a tiny glimpse.

But that’s not the way I would go about things. It is very likely to lead you into deep confusion. 

Read up and follow the path I outline in these links.

20 minutes ago, winterknight said:

It’s a tiny glimpse.

But that’s not the way I would go about things. It is very likely to lead you into deep confusion. 

Read up and follow the path I outline in these links.

I will thanks

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

Is there any sense of ego left? Is there any self-images?

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

53 minutes ago, sgn said:

Is there any sense of ego left? Is there any self-images?

I don’t answer questions about “my” experience because the answers are always misleading. If you have questions about your path, though, you’re welcome to ask.

8 minutes ago, winterknight said:

I don’t answer questions about “my” experience because the answers are always misleading. If you have questions about your path, though, you’re welcome to ask.

ok

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

You are an expert on the topic of enlightenment. But then, what does that make you?

If you don’t mind sharing, what does life purpose mean to you? 

10 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

If you don’t mind sharing, what does life purpose mean to you? 

There is a holy silence which goes beyond life purposes... in the end, the real life purpose is to discover that.