winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

FEEL that I... hold that I, grasp that I, pursue that I, chase that I.  

That I is what i'm talking about

okay now were moving forward, sorry about this 

THAT IIIIII 

THAT FEELING OF IIIII (that feeling of I is the best way to describe it) 

THAT I THAT IS 

the ONLY thing that I is. 

It couldn't be anything else because its the only thing that you can ever know. 

that is the furtherest my self inquiry has gone 

AND it is the truth! my whole being is telling me it! 

IS THIS WHAT IS THE TRUE SELF

Edited by Aakash

Just now, Aakash said:

FEEL that I... hold that I, grasp that I, pursue that I, chase that I.  

That I is what i'm talking about

okay now were moving forward, sorry about this 

THAT IIIIII 

THAT FEELING OF IIIII (that feeling of I is the best way to describe it) 

THAT I THAT IS 

the ONLY thing that I is. 

It couldn't be anything else because its the only thing that you can ever know. 

Ok. But then what is the question?

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

I ask because i have a psychological need to seek confirmation biased, i am entirely sure that it is "I" 

i just need you to say it is the I, this feeling of I  

i'm 100% sure it is the true self 

because it can not be anything else 

But my mind is in the way, it is still this feeling of I which is asking the question, 

because my mind is telling me that i am always deluding myself to no extent 

but my being is not 

my being is telling me this is I 

so as an enlightened person which now sounds ridiculous lol, it actually makes no sense if this feeling of I is the true self

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

I ask because i have a psychological need to seek confirmation biased, i am entirely sure that it is "I" 

i just need you to say it is the I, this feeling of I  

i'm 100% sure it is the true self 

because it can not be anything else 

But my mind is in the way, it is still this feeling of I which is asking the question, 

because my mind is telling me that i am always deluding myself to no extent 

but my being is not 

my being is telling me this is I 

so as an enlightened person which now sounds ridiculous lol, it actually makes no sense if this feeling of I is the true self

Right, and this doubt can never be removed by any verbal answer I can give. It can only be removed by investigating who is asking the question. When the thought of doubt arises, look at to whom the question occurs. 

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

it doesn't matter what thought is thought, what things are seen, what questions are asked, what mind activity is used, 

it all leads back to that feeling of I 

That feeling of I is the same in everyone and everything. 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

it doesn't matter what thought is thought, what things are seen, what questions are asked, what mind activity is used, 

it all leads back to that feeling of I 

That feeling of I is the same in everyone and everything. 

So if that is the I, then whom does the question bother?

If you think that "I" is being bothered, then what you need to do is to hold to that I and focus on it. Do not let your attention go anywhere else.

Edited by winterknight

@winterknight Thanks 

the doubt suddenly dissolved, it's not bothered anymore for now, 

thanks for your help 

30 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@winterknight Thanks 

the doubt suddenly dissolved, it's not bothered anymore for now, 

thanks for your help 

I hope you get enlightened, stop asking questions and put @winterknight out of business as a spiritual teacher xD

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

There is no winterknight :') 

Dude i hope you get enlightened too! 

have you found the feeling of I? 

@winterknight What is your experience with the heart center and light? Do you agree with Bhagavan's statement that the real heart is felt on the right side of the chest? In general what can you teach us about the heart area? From what I understand, body-identification is anchored at the center of the chest a finger above the sternum. The heart (organ) is felt on the left, while on the right side there is a vast, spaciousness. Does your own direct experience involve being filled with white or blue "lights"?

I have reconsidered and fully understand with clarity the process, the "I" feeling is god, it is your true self, however, it constantly attaches itself to identifications in world of form, when you go through the self-inquiry to the end, you have no doubts what the "i" feeling is as it has detached itself from all possibilities, 

alot of the questions i was confused about have no cleared up about how to live etc, the "i" feeling when completed breaks down all duality and then thought and all these things about how to live, don't exist, because only the "i -feeling exists" that is you but your "who you thought you were before" continues going on in the world of form 

again this part is only an assumption but you have cleared my doubt, my doubt was, is the I-feeling god or your true self 

and that is what i couldn't understand - the difference between I as an egoic thought and the I as a true self ,

but i'm clear on it now 

so i wanted to thank you for all the progress you've helped me made, it must be nice to see things clearly by knowing what that I -feeling is clearly 

1 hour ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@winterknight What is your experience with the heart center and light? Do you agree with Bhagavan's statement that the real heart is felt on the right side of the chest? In general what can you teach us about the heart area? From what I understand, body-identification is anchored at the center of the chest a finger above the sternum. The heart (organ) is felt on the left, while on the right side there is a vast, spaciousness. Does your own direct experience involve being filled with white or blue "lights"?

Bhagavan also said that this teaching was just to help people who were body identified, that the real heart was simply nothing other than the Self. 

That's pretty much most of what I’d say about that. I'm no chakra expert and never really teach about the heart area per se... there are no light experiences for me.

@winterknight Thanks for the reply. Look into the heart (not the Self, the one on the right side of the chest - the chakra) if you are interested. It is more tangible than just a metaphor. 

@FoxFoxFox He says when he sits in meditation and close his eyes he is having sky like experience something like moon light with faint stars like appearance.

Thisis prior to no-thingness.

He doesn't know anything about the heart chakra centre though.

@Jkris It's alright. You don't need to know anything with the mind to have these experiences.