winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@winterknight  it feels like me, it feels like the true me, i can't even overstate it enough, it feels like the me who is aware of EVERYTHING that is happening and will ever happen, it feels like the only thing that could ever be me

like it would be impossible to dissolve it further, because you would be itself the one you are trying to find 

its really weird its like the most obvious thing in the world 

when i was in silence with completely no thought 

it was the presence (me) that was aware 

it is the one who is aware of a thought 

any more questions?

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

@winterknight not to do with me specially but after "self-realising" which actually sounds so funny when you understand 

in your opinion why is this process so difficult when the answer is so obvious? 

AND 

this "i" is the same in every person and animal, but what about a chair?

Edited by Aakash

23 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@winterknight not to do with me specially but after "self-realising" which actually sounds so funny when you understand 

in your opinion why is this process so difficult when the answer is so obvious? 

AND 

this "i" is the same in every person and animal, but what about a chair?

If you have to ask that question, you're not done. Just stay as the I and ignore all other thoughts. You've gotten some clarity but it is not complete.

Edited by winterknight

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

@winterknight okay i can do that easily now :) , its so effortless its sorta funny i thought i had to hold onto it. 

really thank you for your help :) 

although , since the seperate "i" is an illusion, the being is the chair and is the table. 

i don't have any further questions, i can answer all the rest for myself 

Edited by Aakash

why don't teachings just tell you to find the seeker directly , doesnt that just cut all the rubbish, or am i forgetting the progess i made to get here i.e realising i am not the body, mind, awareness

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

why don't teachings just tell you to find the seeker directly , doesnt that just cut all the rubbish, or am i forgetting the progess i made to get here i.e realising i am not the body, mind, awareness

Again, the question reveals a problem in clarity. Who is it that finds the seeker?

@winterknight its the seeker itself, the one that was needed to be found and therefore i don't understand why they just don't say something like 

"the one who is seeking that is the true self" 

hmm i guess that didn't work, what about 

"find the seeker, find the self" 

ahh i dunno i guess those are the teachings, 

i dunno man, it just seems like there is an easier way to understand the true self! a more direct shortcut, but i guess its because i went through the process. 

the who is: the one who exists itself, 

i feel i'm 100% sure who the self is, because it stares me right in the eyes (metaphor) ,but i will assess tomorrow whether i'm deluding myself and unlike before its not intellectually understood, its understood in my direct experience

Just now, Aakash said:

@winterknight its the seeker itself, the one that was needed to be found and therefore i don't understand why they just don't say something like 

"the one who is seeking that is the true self" 

hmm i guess that didn't work, what about 

"find the seeker, find the self" 

ahh i dunno i guess those are the teachings, 

i dunno man, it just seems like there is an easier way to understand the true self! a more direct shortcut, but i guess its because i went through the process. 

the who is: the one who exists itself, 

i feel i'm 100% sure who the self is, because it stares me right in the eyes (metaphor) ,but i will assess tomorrow whether i'm deluding myself and unlike before its not intellectually understood, its understood in my direct experience

There is no question you have increased in clarity. I don't think that is delusion.

But what makes me doubt that it is complete is that you are not grasping the paradoxical nature of the instructions to seekers. 

Ultimately this is all proved in life: the test of realization is effortless peace and clarity at all times and situations. So you can just see how that plays out over the next weeks/months and then you can decide.

yeah i think your right, there's always this sense about  me that i can sense the true self but i'm always in a state of what is right and wrong and that is extending to the paradoxical nature of the seeker 

to be honest, i'm not even so sure what you mean by that 

your right it is proven and tested so maybe i should just accepted that, but there does seem to be holes in my clarity of this whole process and situation which is where the right and wrong comes up, i.e how to live life after self-realisation 

i've started to feel peace as the self, definitely want to just abide in that for now, clairity i will do a check over the next week,  

Edited by Aakash

Just now, Aakash said:

your right it is proven and tested so maybe i should just accepted that, but there does seem to be holes in my clarity of this whole process and situation which is where the right and wrong comes up, i.e how to live life after self-realisation 

This. As long as this question bothers you, realization is not clear.

i've started to feel peace as the self, definitely want to just abide in that for now

Yes, please do that.  And again, consider reading the scriptures.

you know its funny i used to hate religious books, but i think they're the only thing now that can guide me, into my right and wrong question, thanks for your help, i will actually read the scriptures 

@winterknightDo you know any good books about 5 dimensions of body, not looking for term explanation  but more in-depth information ? 

5 hours ago, purerogue said:

@winterknightDo you know any good books about 5 dimensions of body, not looking for term explanation  but more in-depth information ? 

The 5 dimensions of body? Do you mean the five sheaths of body (koshas)? 

What kind of in-depth information exactly are you looking for?

On 08/04/2019 at 7:43 PM, winterknight said:

And what does it feel like, this I?

i want to change my answer 

it feels spacious, it feels peaceful, it sounds silent, it feels empty, it feels like it contains all forms, it feels like it is being in the present moment, it feels like there is no "i" possible , it feels light , it feels soundproof , it feels big, it feels timeless, it feels autonomous, it feels formless, it feels ever-present , it-is , it is still, it is calm, it feels emotionless, 

there is no "i" , no individual i, this is a thought ,thought by it, everything occurs in this space, 

i do not know what it is, i don't think i can ever know what it is, but i know it exists, i know that it is experiencing, it is I, you, and other all at the same time, 

and all at the same time- these words are not it because there is no seperate person from it, describing it. it can only be, it can only be that which it is

Edited by Aakash

6 hours ago, Aakash said:

i want to change my answer 

it feels spacious, it feels peaceful, it sounds silent, it feels empty, it feels like it contains all forms, it feels like it is being in the present moment, it feels like there is no "i" possible , it feels light , it feels soundproof , it feels big, it feels timeless, it feels autonomous, it feels formless, it feels ever-present , it-is , it is still, it is calm, it feels emotionless, 

there is no "i" , no individual i, this is a thought ,thought by it, everything occurs in this space, 

i do not know what it is, i don't think i can ever know what it is, but i know it exists, i know that it is experiencing, it is I, you, and other all at the same time, 

and all at the same time- these words are not it because there is no seperate person from it, describing it. it can only be, it can only be that which it is

Much better

@winterknight

How can a Jnani(like you) relate to an ajnani(an ignorant fool like me)?

Isn't it as if a human being is trying to relate to an ant and trying to teach it how to be a human?

But how can a human know the conscious experience of an ant in the first place?

So is the teaching of a Jnani to all ajnanis a kind of pure imagination from the Jnani's part?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 hours ago, Preetom said:

@winterknight

How can a Jnani(like you) relate to an ajnani(an ignorant fool like me)?

Isn't it as if a human being is trying to relate to an ant and trying to teach it how to be a human?

But how can a human know the conscious experience of an ant in the first place?

So is the teaching of a Jnani to all ajnanis a kind of pure imagination from the Jnani's part?

It is not my body-mind who am relating to you by thinking/imagination, but some intelligence beyond the usual thinking -- some divine intuition, we can call it -- is using my body-mind as an instrument.

1 hour ago, Winter said:

@winterknight Where is the self-deception in "Stop caring about seeing, to see" or similarly "Let go of letting go"?

Those are both pointers to surrender. One cannot fully surrender voluntarily; one can only partially surrender. Full surrender comes by divine grace. Nothing self-deceptive if one tries to follow these instructions while realizing that.

And "letting go of letting go" needs to be understood properly -- it does not mean simply be as you usually are. No: first you have to let go as completely as you can. Then God will help you let go of letting go.

Edited by winterknight

6 minutes ago, winterknight said:

It is not my body-mind who am relating to you by thinking/imagination, but some intelligence beyond the usual thinking -- some divine intuition, we can call it -- is using my body-mind as an instrument.

The silence that "speaks".? :)

How does time feel for you? Is it like you wake up and go to sleep instantly aka being very fast?

6 minutes ago, Good-boy said:

How does time feel for you? Is it like you wake up and go to sleep instantly aka being very fast?

What is good boy's experience of time?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''