winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, EmptinessDncing said:

NO, I'M NOT SAYING THAT.  CLEARLY MY BODY STILL TAKES THE KIDS TO SCHOOL, I JUST FORGET SHIT AND PISS PEOPLE OFF BECAUSE I FORGET.

Huh? What we're talking about is surrender, and your fear that it leads to "forgetting shit" as you're saying. I brought up the movie analogy because surrender happens to the "person in the theater."

But you right now are like the person in the theater saying "If I relax, the woman in the movie forgets shit." That is a confusion between the theater-goer and the movie character.

27 minutes ago, EmptinessDncing said:

AGAIN, IT ISN'T HELPFUL TO SAY KIDS DON'T EXIST, BECAUSE IT DOESN'T ADDRESS WHY I SHOULDN'T GET AN ILLUSIORY GUN AND SHOOT THEM. I'M NOT BECAUSE I CARE FOR THEM.  NOT ATTACHED TO THEM, BUT CARE.  WHY CARE ABOUT ANYTHING, INCLUDING WRITING THIS?  IT'S ALL AN ILLUSION.  AND?  SEEING IT IS ONE THING.  LIVING IT COMPASSIONATELY IS ANOTHER.

It's not about "saying" the kids don't exist. Those are just words. There is a realization connected to those words.

Again, are you the one making the decision either to shoot the kids or not? You are not.

You are not the one choosing to "care" for them or not, either. Or the one choosing to live life either compassionately or not.

You are not the chooser at all. You do not exert effort at all, ever. 

If that fact is realized (not just as a verbal thought, but fully understood and embodied), total and complete surrender is automatic -- it cannot be helped. Because there is no one there who can choose.

WELL WE HAVE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT THEN, I'VE SEEN IT.

Well, clearly we do have something to talk about, because you're mentioning choosing  3D instead of 5D living because 5D living leads to forgetting and your family gets pissed off.

As I said, if you consider yourself to be choosing between 3D and 5D, that's a belief that comes out of identification with a decision-making body/mind.

True 5D living isn't a choice you can make or not make because it's convenient or inconvenient for your family or career. It's just a fact.

Edited by winterknight

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

@winterknight wow

I love that movie analogy

And the "person in the theater" . Wow

This intellectual understanding alone is quite.liberating for.me! 

This just helps paint a better picture so to speak and how and exactly why surrender is being directed...

Like watching a movie and literally feeling sad as if you were the main character...

Wow. But how extremely subtle...

Almost not.subtle at all

As it is one!

It's already the case...

Though the plot of the movie, even with respect to weather your search ends or not, is already "written" or in other words there isn't a "you" there doing anything or Making choices so what's appears is simply flowing ... Godliness is flowing

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Hey Winterknight, I think I blew it. I was contemplating the fact that "I" is just an tool to absorb information which goes directly to God, as an individual perspective. And if that is the case, then the "I" does not exist either. That took me a place where I experienced non-existence. It was so objectionable to me that I immediately surfaced.... and it took me several hours to come to terms with what I had just experienced. I re-read a section in Hawkins book “I; Reality and Subjectivity”, and realized that when he was faced with the same situation, he refused that void of non-existence as the final trick of Ego. He called it the final doorway, and rejecting this trick resulted in his passing through the final doorway. I suppose I rejected it, but not at depth. What can you tell me about this?

Edited by Bauer1977

56 minutes ago, Bauer1977 said:

Hey Winterknight, I think I blew it. I was contemplating the fact that "I" is just an tool to absorb information which goes directly to God, as an individual perspective. And if that is the case, then the "I" does not exist either. That took me a place where I experienced non-existence. It was so objectionable to me that I immediately surfaced.... and it took me several hours to come to terms with what I had just experienced. I re-read a section in Hawkins book “I; Reality and Subjectivity”, and realized that when he was faced with the same situation, he refused that void of non-existence as the final trick of Ego. He called it the final doorway, and rejecting this trick resulted in his passing through the final doorway. I suppose I rejected it, but not at depth. What can you tell me about this?

You can't blow it or lose it -- you are it. It's literally impossible to lose.

All these ideas of 'places' and 'surfacing' and 'rejecting' and 'final doorways' are the problem.

You touched on something, but your mind is trying hard to conceptualize it, which results in a maze.

What is it that could 'experience its own non-existence' and then stay existent enough to reject it? 

What is it that "gets it" and then "blows it"?

Where is the true I in all this?

Edited by winterknight

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

8 minutes ago, winterknight said:

All these ideas of 'places' and 'surfacing' and 'rejecting' and 'final doorways' are the problem.

You touched on something, but your mind is trying hard to conceptualize it, which results in a maze.

What is it that could 'experience its own non-existence' and then stay existent enough to reject it? 

'I' is aware of all these things. But none of these things is aware of 'I'

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

23 minutes ago, winterknight said:

I was hoping you would say something like that. My focus is still on the fact that God is everything, and "I" and Ron are just servants of God, and there just needs to be a complete acceptance of what "is". There is little doubt that all of the reading and studying that I have done over the years have created certain ideas within me. A lot of that information got me to this point, so it's hard to know what still has value and what doesn't. At this point, it seems as though none of it is has any value anymore. Would you agree?

12 minutes ago, Bauer1977 said:

I was hoping you would say something like that. My focus is still on the fact that God is everything, and "I" and Ron are just servants of God, and there just needs to be a complete acceptance of what "is". There is little doubt that all of the reading and studying that I have done over the years have created certain ideas within me. A lot of that information got me to this point, so it's hard to know what still has value and what doesn't. At this point, it seems as though none of it is has any value anymore. Would you agree?

I think that's right. That info has gotten you here. Now the rest of the way you have to find using the inner guide, your inner knowledge and intuition.

Yes, a complete acceptance of what "is" -- that is, dropping all desire for anything to be different than the way it is -- is perfect. If you are not able to  surrender completely, then surrender your worry about that. Surrender the best you can. Utterly relax all effort and inwardly allow yourself to be moved like a puppet.

Or -- and this is complimentary to surrender -- again and again focus on the I feeling and try, through feeling (not conceptual thought), to find what it refers to.

You've already glimpsed the answer many times, and then what happens is that you forget again. So repeat as many times as necessary.

Edited by winterknight

42 minutes ago, winterknight said:

I think that's right. That info has gotten you here. Now the rest of the way you have to find using the inner guide, your inner knowledge and intuition.

Yes, a complete acceptance of what "is" -- that is, dropping all desire for anything to be different than the way it is -- is perfect. If you are not able to  surrender completely, then surrender your worry about that. Surrender the best you can. Utterly relax all effort and inwardly allow yourself to be moved like a puppet.

Or -- and this is complimentary to surrender -- again and again focus on the I feeling and try, through feeling (not conceptual thought), to find what it refers to.

You've already glimpsed the answer many times, and then what happens is that you forget again. So repeat as many times as necessary.

Thank you sir... honestly, from this perspective "I" is already there. It's just these old ideas that keep popping up and causing confusion from time to time that's the issue now. Thanks again for your help with all this.

Can housholder function in this world if he fully surrenders all thoughts, plans and just let life be, part of me wants to do it fully but i am not sure thats possible in modern dramatic lifestyle.?

13 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@winterknight

Though the plot of the movie, even with respect to weather your search ends or not, is already "written" or in other words there isn't a "you" there doing anything or Making choices so what's appears is simply flowing ... Godliness is flowing

Yes indeed

33 minutes ago, Bauer1977 said:

Thank you sir... honestly, from this perspective "I" is already there. It's just these old ideas that keep popping up and causing confusion from time to time that's the issue now. Thanks again for your help with all this.

You're very welcome

4 minutes ago, SriBhagwanYogi said:

Can housholder function in this world if he fully surrenders all thoughts, plans and just let life be, part of me wants to do it fully but i am not sure thats possible in modern dramatic lifestyle.?

Whether you succeed or fail in a modern lifestyle is not affected by surrender. Those who fail will fail; those who succeed will succeed. Your attempt to surrender will not change what is fated.

But if surrender is too difficult, then do self-inquiry.

When self-inquiry reaches its end, you will find that surrender has been happening all along.

@winterknight

Hi  :)

Wow it's very nice to read your thread and I am very honored to even have the chance to ask you some questions.

Have a few questions i hope you would answer.

1. Is this reality a dream, a video game or what would you say if you have to tell someone that is open minded or trying to find out what is really going on? e.g. Is the One dreaming or playing a video game by putting himself in the game and so on...?

2. How does a person who cant shake the ego live in this illusion of a world? I try to think of everything as me, that it's a illusion and so on by does not help...

3. What happens when the 'body' dies in the illusion of a world if you have not become awake or enlightened?

4. Do you become enlightened when you die?

5. Is there an astral world that could be a delusion, like if this world exist as a delusion then why can't the astral world?

6. Is awakening like being God?

7. Do you feel energy?

Thanks

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

2 hours ago, Joker_Theory said:

@winterknight

Hi  :)

Wow it's very nice to read your thread and I am very honored to even have the chance to ask you some questions.

Have a few questions i hope you would answer.

1. Is this reality a dream, a video game or what would you say if you have to tell someone that is open minded or trying to find out what is really going on? e.g. Is the One dreaming or playing a video game by putting himself in the game and so on...?

2. How does a person who cant shake the ego live in this illusion of a world? I try to think of everything as me, that it's a illusion and so on by does not help...

3. What happens when the 'body' dies in the illusion of a world if you have not become awake or enlightened?

4. Do you become enlightened when you die?

5. Is there an astral world that could be a delusion, like if this world exist as a delusion then why can't the astral world?

6. Is awakening like being God?

7. Do you feel energy?

Thanks

1. There are many metaphors, all of which are partly accurate and partly inaccurate. Yes, video game, movie, book, dream... I talk about this in detail in my book.

2. Follow the path of self-investigation.

3. Rebirth

4. No

5. Yes

6. Depends on what you mean by God. If by God you mean someone who can control reality at will, no. If by God you mean supreme peace and freedom yes

7. Sometimes, but that is not core to awakening

@winterknight

Could you please answer 3 more questions.

1. Rebirth you mean in this world?

2.Can we go there to the Astral world?

3. Is there karma for doing bad things or is there karma for rebirth.

Thank you, was always looking for a book explaining this game, or dream i keep on hearing. Thanks!!!

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

18 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

@winterknight

Could you please answer 3 more questions.

1. Rebirth you mean in this world?

2.Can we go there to the Astral world?

3. Is there karma for doing bad things or is there karma for rebirth.

Thank you, was always looking for a book explaining this game, or dream i keep on hearing. Thanks!!!

1. Could be this one or another one.

2. There’s not just one astral world there’s an infinite number. Every time you read a book you travel to another world, for example. Drugs, dreams, meditation, imagination — all can move you between worlds.

3. I don’t understand your question

You shouldn’t take these answers too seriously. There is a reason it’s called illusion. It’s because it cannot be talked about coherently, because it doesn’t really exist. 

Edited by winterknight

@winterknight

When a person dies do the go to these worlds, like spirit worlds or astral worlds?

Am i a spiritual being?

Does karma really exist?

Last one did Jesus exist?

Edited by Joker_Theory

@winterknight Hello Winterknight. Thank you (or who should I thank if you don't exist?) for answering all these questions and helping so many people.

I have a question too. So the ego has no control over what happens in the world, even no control over their own body. This means that the ego-self also can not determine whether on a day he will do his meditation practice which could lead to him being more aware during the day, or even enlightenment. 

This would also mean that whether you  are aware/awake/in a state of observant no thought is also determined by God.

So the awareness/consciousness we have in us can absolutely not influence the ego to pursue enlightenment so that the consciousness can be more aware and present and avoid suffering that way. So basically whether enlightenment will happen to ''me'' and whether ''I'' will surrender to the bad life situation is also predetermined...

WHAT THE BIGGEST MINDFUCK IS RIGHT NOW IS ALSO that your answer might not be the truth, because it may be pre-determined/destined by God or whatever to give me a non-accurate answer. 

So it seems that I do understand this all intellectually, but it seems not to make me depressed or anything. Maybe I need to embody it more experientially.

God, what a mindfuck xD

Edited by xbcc

12 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

@winterknight

When a person dies do the go to these worlds, like spirit worlds or astral worlds?

Am i a spiritual being?

Does karma really exist?

Last one did Jesus exist?

According to Hindu theory, depends on their prior karma. They might go to one of the other worlds, or they might be reborn here. 

Yes, you are a spiritual being. Actually, you are just being, period. 

Karma is illusory — only if we believe the illusion is real is karma real.

I don’t know if Jesus historically existed, but it hardly matters. The important Jesus is the one we know in the gospels and in the hearts of his devotees. 

17 minutes ago, xbcc said:

@winterknight Hello Winterknight. Thank you (or who should I thank if you don't exist?) for answering all these questions and helping so many people.

I have a question too. So the ego has no control over what happens in the world, even no control over their own body. This means that the ego-self also can not determine whether on a day he will do his meditation practice which could lead to him being more aware during the day, or even enlightenment. 

This would also mean that whether you  are aware/awake/in a state of observant no thought is also determined by God.

So the awareness/consciousness we have in us can absolutely not influence the ego to pursue enlightenment so that the consciousness can be more aware and present and avoid suffering that way. So basically whether enlightenment will happen to ''me'' and whether ''I'' will surrender to the bad life situation is also predetermined...

WHAT THE BIGGEST MINDFUCK IS RIGHT NOW IS ALSO that your answer might not be the truth, because it may be pre-determined/destined by God or whatever to give me a non-accurate answer. 

So it seems that I do understand this all intellectually, but it seems not to make me depressed or anything. Maybe I need to embody it more experientially.

God, what a mindfuck xD

Yes, that is all roughly correct.

But they are just words — yes, even your lack of free will is not accurate. Neither free will nor predestination is technically correct.

So either just surrender, relax, and give up all desire for things to be different than they are, or else engage into a deep inquiry into the Self. 

Intellectual understanding is a start, but not enough. 

Edited by winterknight

I hope you get that my argumentativeness is trying to get the difference between our two states.

Yes, the woman in the movie forgets shit.  It's just a movie.  She pisses off other people that still thinks the movie is real.  She is now coming back to the movie because other people in the movie don't think it's okay to forget their birthdays and apointments etc.  I don't actually care to be honest, it's not real.  It's an effort to care. What I'm questioning is should it matter?  It doesn't appear to, but when nearly everyone in my reality is saying it does...

Just to clarify, I consider 5D to be full immersion in no-thought land.  Where it is harder to think than not.  Thoughts create the sense of I.

@winterknight Can you say that Being is beyond perception and the relative world? And how can the enlightened ones can know that the experience of animals are the “same” as theirs if animals have some degree of conceptual activity , or is It just especulation ? Because even if animals don't suffer like human beings do ,they still can't let them self free of conceptual activity ( self-survival ) .