winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Aakash said:

why because its literally like saying if everything was perfect what would you decide to do with this illusory life? 

Out of source comes that insight/action. And whatever that happens to be will be an action born of intelligence(wholeness). There will be no question about what you should do. 

16 minutes ago, Aakash said:

yup this is exactly my problem, because they're connected anyway, illusions are still apart of the whole reality whether you accept it or not .i think of awareness in the now, and the aware of in the now, but when i think its just an illusion so its division but its not really ofcourse, don't know why i think of it in this way.

You can go at it from both angels. Try what winterknight suggests, which is self-knowledge, and you can also explore subject/object activity (also self-knowledge).

I find that may bring about a way to step out of the stream of separating experience(duality). 

You shouldn’t have to go back to source, as if you ever left ?

Edited by Jack River

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! of course i never left man, you can never leave , but i'm talking about thinking about it halocratically as everthing is awareness takes abit of practice, to change what is and go about your life like that

8 minutes ago, Aakash said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! of course i never left man, you can never leave , but i'm talking about thinking about it halocratically as everthing is awareness takes abit of practice, to change what is and go about your life like that

:)

It depends on how it’s all approached. Some need to integrate or practice and such, and some don’t. 

To me INSIGHT into I AM was action itself or total. No integration that followed truth. 

There is an integration in regards to expressing the essence of BEING in daily life of course. Or in communication, creation, and so on. Not really a practice, but an expression of TRUTH. 

Your question cannot be answered by another my dude. 

YOU do YOU ?

Edited by Jack River

38 minutes ago, Aakash said:

there are still a few things i want to get clear, like what to do with my life and all those but i know they're still the very illusion itself 

"I know I'm sitting here on the couch watching the movie. I'm not in the movie. But there are still a few things I want to get clear, like what I should do when I face that movie villain."

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

1 minute ago, winterknight said:

In what context? You'll have to tell me about your search and how this question comes up if you want a useful answer.

@winterknight

Being as in being that which is me, becoming as in awareness being made and remade constantly. I can't differentiate between whether that which is, is me, or that which becomes constantly. 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@winterknight interesting i see the problem, that there is actually no problem. lol so do what you want now

Not "do what you want." Are you the one who is choosing to do or not to do? 

The answer cannot be in words... go back to that silence and go deeper into it. Persist.

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

2 minutes ago, Amun said:

@winterknight

Being as in being that which is me, becoming as in awareness being made and remade constantly. I can't differentiate between whether that which is, is me, or that which becomes constantly. 

That which is is you. Does that help? Probably not. I suspect you are tying yourself into intellectual knots.

Are you trying to do self-inquiry? If so, I suggest you follow the instructions here.

2 minutes ago, winterknight said:

That which is is you. Does that help? Probably not. I suspect you are tying yourself into intellectual knots.

Are you trying to do self-inquiry? If so, I suggest you follow the instructions here.

Thank you 

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

@winterknight interesting i see the problem, that there is actually no problem. lol so do what you want now

Good. Can you pause a moment and see that on some level your fundamentally approaching this whole enlightenment idea like a scientist tries to understand rules to then replicate said rules. Then once these rules are repeated, said believed person will then become what it then believes it has through its own story (now enlightened because of doing enlightened things and having some changes in perception). 

Hmmmm what is this said believed ‘person’before ,during and after this story that is believing itself to be enlightened. 

If you begin to panic and doubt yourself now, just relax and let it happen  the mind is being check mated 

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_ defintately i have not given up on the idea of do-er ship. and the patterns are making me think of something that is not there. i will indeed relax and just let things unfold. 

i wrote this before, but i see what you mean. i'm just making things up again, the self remains the self. i don't have any doubt 

Edited by Aakash

4 hours ago, winterknight said:

"I know I'm sitting here on the couch watching the movie. I'm not in the movie. But there are still a few things I want to get clear, like what I should do when I face that movie villain."

This was really good!

@Aakash bro. With this, i think one needs to get that such a statement / question can only arise if one isn't speaking from the TRUTH.

It can only arise if one is speaking as the ego who believes in a concept that it can have enlightenment.

@winterknight thank you. Powerful reminder for myself too.

Questioning who asks or makes a particular statement

And then the answer is seen/felt.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei its not that, what i mean is 

saying there is no doership and then doing it , is itself a no doership 

saying your the one as an ego is doing something from the finite self perspective is what the ego would say. i am the one doing it 

but in both cases there was still something done in an illusory sense. 

so something was doing it, whether it is 

i (little) or I (big) it doesn't matter because its I (big) anyway. 

so i(little) = i(big) 

thats why i said i still have some things i personally want to sort out. 

the maya (ego) is still part of reality none the less, even if its not true at an absolute level 

who is the one who wants to do something 

itself is itself, i am the one, in a healthy way. 

Edited by Aakash

43 minutes ago, Aakash said:

saying there is no doership and then doing it , is itself a no doership 

Nope. This is just a practice, not the truth.

but in both cases there was still something done in an illusory sense. 

But the illusory sense doesn't actually exist.

the maya (ego) is still part of reality none the less, even if its not true at an absolute level 

This is only said for seekers. It is not the truth.

The truth is that nothing is done and there cannot be said to be any such thing called maya.

You haven't completed the inquiry into the I. You should try to focus continuously on that I feeling.

Edited by winterknight

@winterknight but the i is me my normal awarness, i can't see how i can focus on it. its effortless by its nature, this is what my current version of true self is or awareness is. the perception that things is happening is only a perception its not real. nothing is happening in truth, i know this. 

if i had to put it into an analogy for you to understand so you had to understand me, i'm going to use your technique you suggest that will make you understand me as both the same being that you mention when you say using metaphors to understand another humans 

you know when your first born, that awareness that exsist then . thats the awareness that i think is the entire awareness feild and the only thing that exsist. 

if you didn't get that then another would be 

No mind involved awareness that is what i know to be the true self of all of exsistence 

exsistance is this awareness all the time 

no time, no body, no hunger, it does not have eyes, it does not see, 

awareness interacting with itself infinitately. 

THIS IS MY CURRENT LEVEL I AM AT, now i can't view my world through this absolute view, i.e my mum is still my mum and not awareness, this is currently where i am at, but i am aware she is i and is awareness. i don't know if this means i have not died to the truth or what and entered a different dimension of truth or the infinite. but i still know that this can only be the true self, the awareness itself is the only thing that exsist. 

do i need to see the world through this absolute or is it ingnorance to not cleanly die. 

like right now i'm watching happy potter and i think its completely fine to because its infinity, its just what i decided to do at the time. theres no i i'm trying to hunt because i am awareness

like if i really go into that mode of awareness of the truth 

then the characters are awareness , the clothes they're wearing are awarness, the truth is they are acting, the clothes they're wearing only represents the character they're playing, its a pre-recorded video , there is a camera man and a script they're reading off. and finally i am watching off a screen. this is the truth of the situation as best can be described. the higher truth is that nothing is happening 

so which position would i take to be in the truth lets debate 

1) i am watching a movie 

2) i am watching a pre-recorded video of acting 

3) nothing is happening 

do i really need to take the absolute perspective, and take in truth or is this my ego speaking? because for me the true self is awareness and awarnesss can not be broken down further. i am aware and thats it. 

Edited by Aakash