winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

@winterknight

1. What is mano naasam? 

2.The i feeling or me feeling or sense of me is very strong and permanant? Will that vanish permanantly? Not sure how to find the source of the i or me feeling? 

14 hours ago, Consilience said:

What is exhaustion, from the perspective of enlightenment? 

A thought.

11 hours ago, Jkris said:

@winterknight

1. What is mano naasam? 

2.The i feeling or me feeling or sense of me is very strong and permanant? Will that vanish permanantly? Not sure how to find the source of the i or me feeling? 

1. Seeing through the illusion of the mind.

2. The I sense will be revealed to be a misconception but even at the core of the misconception there is a kernel of truth.

Find the source by following the path.

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

Maybe a better question would have been what is fatigue? It’s been really confusing lately about what the hell sleep is for, and why energy seems to ebb and flow based on things like sleep, diet, exercise, and even mediation. 

But if it’s just a thought, does that mean one could transcend it completely? 

7 hours ago, Consilience said:

Maybe a better question would have been what is fatigue? It’s been really confusing lately about what the hell sleep is for, and why energy seems to ebb and flow based on things like sleep, diet, exercise, and even mediation. 

Well that unfortunately is outside my area of expertise. Doesn't have anything to do with enlightenment per se.

Yes and no. If by that you mean is it possible never to feel bodily and mental fatigue, then the answer is no.

If you mean can the true self remain pure even while fatigue appears in the body and mind, then yes.

Edited by winterknight

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

@winterknight Do you have any sense of agency? If not, have you significantly deepen that state, since your transition into it?

How good your concentration skills are? Can you sit for 2h effortlessly, perfectly concentrated on the breath with a straight posture?

Have you ever tried 5-MeO-DMT? If yes, can you take a breakthrough dose and sit still the whole trip?

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

8 hours ago, Consilience said:

It’s because you actually are the whole & complete One, so any experience must be an illusion, and must be of duality or twoness; night & day, alive & death, me & you, energetic & tired. Without the duality, there is no illusion. No duality = no experience. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

What is the feeling "I Am"? are you --and everyone else the same "I Am"?

4 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

@winterknight Do you have any sense of agency? If not, have you significantly deepen that state, since your transition into it?

How good your concentration skills are? Can you sit for 2h effortlessly, perfectly concentrated on the breath with a straight posture?

Have you ever tried 5-MeO-DMT? If yes, can you take a breakthrough dose and sit still the whole trip?

The "state" of an enlightened person cannot be described accurately, so I've found answering these kinds of questions basically unhelpful. But if you have questions about your own path, I'm happy to answer those.

2 hours ago, Outer said:

What is the feeling "I Am"? are you --and everyone else the same "I Am"?

That is precisely what you and only you can find out for yourself. As far as the second question, you will see that that question dissolves when you find out the answer to the first question.

A13AED5E-3779-4EF5-8CDE-D0710437DF8B.jpeg 

After self inquiry is it correct to just Be ...

For me questioning “I “ feeling again and again seems too intellectual because i know that everythin precivable i am not as you know there wass that pure awareness realisation. 

Soo going into that ,exploring awareness /being rather then using mind and asking repetitively.

54554B52-0357-478E-A535-833A3D924920.jpeg 

Currently reading Peter Ralston I hope i am on the right path and doing this correctly What do u think ??

11 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

That’s kids suff.

Can you take a breakthrough dose, maintain a steady ujjayi breath with third eye concentration while holding tree pose the whole trip? If so, let’s talk. ? 

@Serotoninluv lol I don't know about 5-MeO but a lot of people have this kind of concentration skills. It's actually not woo woo at all.

-- Kenneth Folk

if i were to ask to imagine a dangerous scenario where you are in it, will you experience fear? even if its just a subtle fear in your emotional system, dont you think if that was the case, then you arent actually enlightened? not saying this to demean your spiritual progress but i just notice some people are quick to call themselves enlightened, just because the awoke to nonduality, yet dismiss the process thats going on in their energetic system. you could be in a deep nondual state for sure, but have you really fully embodied nonduality?  @winterknight

and please dont mistake me questioning you about your enlightenment as ill intention, its just that i had a time where i thought i was enlightened too, but life gave me a reality check of the process thats occuring in its saguna aspect, we have awoken to nirguna but has saguna harmonized with its nirguna aspect fully yet? your limbic system can be the judge of that. your feedback would be appreciated my friend.

Edited by corndjorn

@corndjorn The only way to become incapable of experiencing fear is amygdala removal. I don't think this is desirable as it will create a lot of problems with functioning in the world. There is known case of female without amygdala and it put her in some very dangerous situations https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.M._(patient)

-- Kenneth Folk

16 hours ago, SriBhagwanYogi said:

After self inquiry is it correct to just Be ...

For me questioning “I “ feeling again and again seems too intellectual because i know that everythin precivable i am not as you know there wass that pure awareness realisation. 

Soo going into that ,exploring awareness /being rather then using mind and asking repetitively.

Currently reading Peter Ralston I hope i am on the right path and doing this correctly What do u think ??

Yes you can just be -- that is the path of surrender. Let go of desire and thought as much as possible and -- just be.

6 hours ago, corndjorn said:

if i were to ask to imagine a dangerous scenario where you are in it, will you experience fear? even if its just a subtle fear in your emotional system, dont you think if that was the case, then you arent actually enlightened? not saying this to demean your spiritual progress but i just notice some people are quick to call themselves enlightened, just because the awoke to nonduality, yet dismiss the process thats going on in their energetic system. you could be in a deep nondual state for sure, but have you really fully embodied nonduality?  @winterknight

and please dont mistake me questioning you about your enlightenment as ill intention, its just that i had a time where i thought i was enlightened too, but life gave me a reality check of the process thats occuring in its saguna aspect, we have awoken to nirguna but has saguna harmonized with its nirguna aspect fully yet? your limbic system can be the judge of that. your feedback would be appreciated my friend.

No, this is a misunderstanding of enlightenment. Even fear is non-fear to an enlightened person. 

There's an old story about a sage telling his disciple how the world is an illusion.

Then a mad elephant comes rushing towards them and both student and teacher run for their lives.

Afterwards, the student asks, "If the world is an illusion, then so was the elephant -- so why did you run?"

The sage replies, "If the world is an illusion, so was my running."

And so too was any fear in his "emotional system."

Edited by winterknight

8 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

@Serotoninluv lol I don't know about 5-MeO but a lot of people have this kind of concentration skills. It's actually not woo woo at all.

I'm just playing. Sometimes focusing on specifics can seem like setting standards, goals or achievements. One of the guys at a meditation center I attended had a lot of meditation experience, yet paid a lot of attention on meditation "benchmarks". Like he would talk about how he gets his heart rate down 28 beats per minute during meditation. He seemed very impressed with this and would ask me how low my heart rate has gotten during my meditation. His reaction was very different depending on whether I told him 32bpm or 106bpm. It made me giggle.

@winterknight sorry i dont believe that, enlightenment is a real thing, it shouldnt be something that one just convinces himself just bevause he awoke to "nonduality", ive been through the same stage u are now, u arent done in my opinion, and life will show u that whwlen it triggers your attachments and fears. Cux whats the point of all this enlightenment talk when  your experience isnt truly liberated? Dont deny your karmic body, there is a process going on. Its what seperates the yogis from the buddhas in my opinion. And why the quotatiob marks on "emotional system" tryna show me how much things dont exist in ur experience? Lol 

Advaita nondualists including ramana had alot of insights but are also terribly escapist and incogruent to their experiences, it basically a game of just saying i dont exist so that u dont look at ur karmic bodies issues. Zen masters are nuanced enough to realize that this process going on. This process doesnt go againat nonduality at all really, but it does go against your enlightened identity however, tell me if im wrong, no?