winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Breath is in the present all the time, everything else is a delusion. No breath work, you will only enlighten the 2 chakras you operate with the mind/head and in consequence, you will be able to see your own flaws based on your own flaws only. 

Why not be attentive/aware of the Inward/outward (the whole)? 

Not excluding any parts dude, right dude?

the intellect never sees the whole, but excludes parts. 

Edited by Jack River

1 hour ago, Lynnel said:

So setting and intention and having a list of questions before tripping (several weeks even) can actually be extremely beneficial ?

Absolutely

Law of attraction baby. Whatever your heart most desires to know it will ultimately receive an answer to. And if you desire nothing you will get nothing.

Metaphysical curiosity is a damn powerful force if you can cultivate it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Jack River said:

Why not be attentive/aware of the Inward/outward (the whole)? 

Not excluding any parts dude, right dude?

The Breath of each of us is directly linked with the whole body and the whole universe outside at the same time. No Breath, No Awakening, try as much as you wish. It is that state beyond any imagination.  

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

10 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Breath is in the present all the time, everything else is a delusion. No breath work, you will only enlighten the 2 chakras you operate with the mind/head and in consequence, you will be able to see your own flaws based on your own flaws only. 

if the mind exist, it's so not a delusion, this is your choice to see it like a delusion, if this experience created the mind, it's for using it or not, as it please everyone.

the mind "cast spell" and "control energy flowing", it's quite simple, it can be others way, but those way resonate for myself.

metaphysical is probably "shit" for most people, anyway, as an electronic musician, can tell, without thinking hard on those idea of me in perspective to the sound I hear directly, you're nothing in the music game. ( that's the "practical physical way" ) but there is more to thinking meta like directly modify the " basic root core belief ".

Quantum Mind programming.

for me it's real work here, litteraly, my action change based upon my core belief.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

5 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

The Breath of each of us is directly linked with the whole body and the whole universe outside at the same time. No Breath, No Awakening, try as much as you wish. It is that state beyond any imagination.  

I feel ya dude. But then why “breath work”..as to designate attention on a particular direction is born of the same place where imagination spawns from. Thought/intellect/the thinker/the experiencer/the doer. Right man. 

So you see what I’m saying...intelligence doesn’t designate/direct/exclude any of its parts. 

Breathing is a material process and so is thought/intellect a process that takes place in the body.. Both a process within a process etc.

Edited by Jack River

2 minutes ago, Strikr said:

if the mind exist, it's so not a delusion, this is your choice to see it like a delusion, if this experience created the mind, it's for using it or not, as it please everyone.

the mind "cast spell" and "control energy flowing", it's quite simple, it can be others way, but those way resonate for myself.

metaphysical is probably "shit" for most people, anyway, as an electronic musician, can tell, without thinking hard on those idea of me in perspective to the sound I hear directly, you're nothing in the music game. ( that's the "practical physical way" ) but there is more to thinking " basic root core belief " and illusion yourself in another type of dream

for me it's real work here, litteraly.

The mind does not exist outside of the body. So don't start worshipping the cake's cherry that is on top. :) Use the cherry to discover the cake below. 

Just now, Hellspeed said:

The mind does not exist outside of the body. So don't start worshipping the cake's cherry that is on top. :) Use the cherry to discover the cake below. 

does the body exist ? :P 

but it doesn't mean I'll not try to find out for myself what you talk about.

3 minutes ago, Jack River said:

I feel ya dude. But then why “breath work”..as to designate attention on a particular direction is born of the same place where imagination spawns from. Thought/intellect/the thinker/the experiencer/the doer. Right man. 

So you see what I’m saying...intelligence doesn’t designate/direct/exclude any of its parts. 

Breath is a hacking tool to transcend and reach Nirvana. Otherwise is automatic and you follow the Planet Earth patterns/vibrations until death (animal state per example). We, humans, have the privilege to equal Planet Earth capacity of continuity in the same body, actualizing the mind. 

1 minute ago, Hellspeed said:

Breath is a hacking tool to transcend and reach Nirvana. Otherwise is automatic and you follow the Planet Earth patterns/vibrations until death (animal state per example). We, humans, have the privilege to equal Planet Earth capacity of continuity in the same body, actualizing the mind. 

you mean that your body is currently following "maya" order ?

Breath is a hacking tool to transcend and reach Nirvana.

It can be seen as a tool that thought uses to try and transesnd itself. 

Without thought/self identifying with the breath there would be no entity that directs. Right? 

3 minutes ago, Strikr said:

does the body exist ? :P 

but it doesn't mean I'll not try to find out for myself what you talk about.

Only the body exists, the mind is relative to the matter, it is the shadow so to speak of the object. 

Edited by Hellspeed

Only the body exists, the mind is relative to the matter. 

It can be said that the particular mind is the result of a material process in body. Right? 

I wouldn’t say breath and the material process that brings about thought is much different. 

Here’s my point brah....awareness of breath I get it..?. But i don't stop at that. Awareness/total attention is to the whole process and the processes that arise of those processes. Like thought movement. 

I’m with you dude. Only I don’t stop at breath. 

Edited by Jack River

2 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Only the body exists, the mind is relative to the matter, it is the shadow so to speak of the object. 

answer this one : does music exist or not ?

It can be said that the particular mind is the result of a material process in body. Right? 

I wouldn’t say breath and the material process that brings about thought is much different. 

The attention of the mind is the tool to self-encounter the whole and the breath is tapped into the whole directly. The thymus was born first in the body, all the other organs are servants to the thymus. Ignore the Breath and one will cut directly the lifespan. 

1 minute ago, Hellspeed said:

The attention of the mind is the tool to self-encounter the whole and the breath is tapped into the whole directly. The thymus was born first in the body, all the other organs are servants to the thymus. Ignore the Breath and one will cut directly the lifespan. 

Or can we say it’s all tapped into the whole directly. Don’t ignore is my point. 

2 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Here’s my point brah....awareness of breath I get it..?. But we i don't stop at that. Awareness/total attention is to the whole process and the processes that arise of those processes. Like thought movement. 

I’m with you dude. Only I don’t stop at breath. 

I don't stop on the Breath either, in fact, I use it in 4 different attention points at the same time consciously. In other terms is the 4th witness level and beyond to really synchronizing the whole of the body/mind.

No matte the case focusing or attending to breath is a movement of thought. Thought directs/works on a part. 

3 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

I don't stop on the Breath either, in fact, I use it in 4 different attention points at the same time consciously. In other terms is the 4th witness level and beyond to really synchronizing the whole of the body/mind.

That’s the point. Only thought will exclude parts of the whole. There is actually no directing necessary, unless the self feels there is. Only the self/controller directs in a particular direction. 

Edited by Jack River

No matte the case focusing or attending to breath is a movement of thought. Thought directs/works on a part. 

You are neurotic about using thought on the breath :)

Let me put this in practice:

The mind has the center in the head. It is the survival control panel to sleep or to transcend. Use it to focus on the breath to transcend or be scared about using it and die, is that simple.