winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, martins name said:

On the 3rd day of a meditation retreat, I was doing the surrendering/do nothing/letting go technique. I was struggling to completely let go. Then in all of a sudden i kind of stepped out of language and realized that the present moment is prior to meaning in language. It was like i escaped the matrix. I realized that reality is prior to morals, values and meaning. I still felt like there was an observer tho and i didn't get an egodeath like i have had on LSD. Later that day I red a book called 'God is Nothingness', it talked about non-duality and nothingness. Its description of non-duality seemed to fit with what i realized. It said that there is this thing called which nothingness is beyond non-duality which blew my mind.

Now, my question is:
I know how to get to back to that place of pure beeing. Is that what i should do to realize nothingness and reach enlightenment?

How would you intend to get back to that place?

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

5 minutes ago, Strikr said:

you need to suck 24 dicks, honey and milk is your favorit secret sex food

You joking my padawan? 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

4 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

You joking my padawan? 

of course I love you hellspeed you ma big bro, sincerely without you I'll wouldn't be where I m today, keep this fire in your eyes baby

If this body was gay that would be nice to fuck you, but he do not want it apparently, so just keep the force strong

edit : wasn't joking for the food, try it out to find out haha, make them a little average °, but I prefer to tell you, I have no experience whatsover in this type of work.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Why creating a topic just for you when you could just answer people question on other topics ?

Why do you dodge this question so skillfully ? ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Yes you're "enlightened", but that's simply you became aware that you did not have an identity as a human being in the first place, when you born, they get you a name, that's all you discovered. Now the people of not-enlightened-yet gets confused by this term a lot, you're still a human, you still feel/ (or e.g popular: suffer) yet you have a power to dis-identify yourself with this emotion. This is all what's going on, in your experience. Nothing more

Edited by non_nothing

7 minutes ago, Outer said:

You're awakened, to some threshold, but what do you think of "enlightenment being capable of endless enlargement"?

What can be enlarged can be reduced. The only enlightenment worth its salt is the realization of something that is already and always has been perfect and needs no further adjustment.

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

Why don't you post a picture of yourself my padawan? :) 

1 minute ago, Hellspeed said:

Why don't you post a picture of yourself my padawan? :) 

I m happy to already know you well enough for not wanting such a thing

can be shy aswell, sometimes we put a dick out from nowhere, but sometimes not.

It's not the right place neither the right time haha 

@Shin Are you getting at the concept of "shin-den?" Read about the concept literally yesterday, probably some collective unconscious influence. 

The idea that if someone is enlightened one with God, and that the apprentice is willing to learn or work, the master should have no problem sharing his insights and experiences. Ninja or some crap.

Guys finally I got it, this is Leo, from/who created actualized.org, created all the accounts on forums, created all the posts in this forum, logs in and logs out like crazy, run by one person, talks to himself. Brb getting to main char...

Edited by non_nothing

It seems almost like everyone can create a thread similar to this and just copy paste from Leo's video and other teachers... Can you somehow prove that you arent just bulshitting us here? I have never heard an Enlightened being say about themselves that they are Enlightened... 

2 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

It seems almost like everyone can create a thread similar to this and just copy paste from Leo's video and other teachers... Can you somehow prove that you arent just bulshitting us here? I have never heard an Enlightened being say about themselves that they are Enlightened... 

Actually, the Buddha started just that way: he called himself Tathagata, the awakened one. It's right in that set of Buddhist scriptures known as the Pali canon.

He better know how to heal himself or others. 

Otherwise is just Egoic.

Hmmm... This is dissapointing. I was really looking forward to you saying. Damn, It turns out I'm not enlightened. I'm full of bull. :D at least be honest now. You failed to answer about pain in the balls. You clealry failed there. 

And by my judgement you failed to answer leo's question totally. But ok let's allow this one to fly.

But about pain you were painfully wrong.

Edited by Salvijus

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Hmmm... This is dissapointing. I was really looking forward to you saying. Damn, It turns out I'm not enlightened. I'm full of bull. :D at least be honest now. You failed to answer about pain in the balls. You clealry failed there. 

And by my judgement you failed to answer leo's question totally. But ok let's allow this to fly.

but did you answer yourself ?

Okey I've read the answer and I realized something.

A new question.

How would YOU react to when someone is stabbing you all day?

I'm not interested what the truth is, I'm interested how would YOU react to this? What would be your experience?

Edited by Salvijus

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

Okey I've read the answer and I realized something.

A new question.

How would YOU react to when someone is stabbing you all day?

I'm not interested what the truth is, I'm interested how would YOU react to this?

There is no such person as the "I" who is reacting to this. That's the fiction.