Shadown

Yes, Leo is a manipulator

10 posts in this topic

I've actually had some thoughts on the subject, which are the following. All of that stuff is my own interpretation of the picture, which might/might not be accurate. This started as a comment on that topic, though I've noticed it has become a bit too wide for a single comment, so I decided to make a post.

First of all, you can't really be manipulated unless you do not know you are being manipulated, and that's the core principle here. How do you know you are being manipulated? By being aware and 100% honest of what you are doing, why you are doing it, what thoughts/ideas/feelings led to your actions and also where have those thoughts/ideas/feelings come from. You are also aware of the results of your actions (both tangible and emotional) as well as whether you are satisfied with them or not. If you see the big picture, you can easily spot all the benefits/damage you got from engaging in some activity and objectively decide whether it makes your life better or not. Having this in mind, let's take the whole Actualized.org and look at it from a 1000 ft. perspective — what is this whole thing about?

On the very fundamental level, we have some guy sharing different ideas and concepts about how you can improve your life. He does this mostly through his free videos on YouTube, free blog posts on his site, his free forum and 2 (at the moment of writing this) paid products, which are a 200 book list ($35) sorted into 22 categories supplied with short reviews for each book and "The Ultimate Life Purpose Course" ($249), which promises to help you find your life purpose and build your career around it. Booklist can't be refunded. "The Ultimate Life Purpose Course" can be refunded within 50 days since purchase, provided you've completed all the exercises in the course. This right here is some Wikipedia-level description, though I think it's still important to get the facts straight.

Now, let's get to why YOU have started watching those videos and reading those blog posts in the first place. I think the reason for most of the people is that they are not satisfied with their lives — in other words, they want changes and don't really know how to implement them. Or maybe they know, though still struggle with implementing those for some reason. And let's ask why one more time — why am I not satisfied with my current life? In my own contemplation I've gotten to the next point:

I'm not 100% sure what true satisfaction means to me because I've never really put time into discovering it. Hence (ironically) the stuff I have in my current life is not really mine, because otherwise, I would be satisfied with it. This leads me to the conclusion that I need to really get to know myself if I want to improve the quality of my life.

Ok, to put it simply, you want to know yourself and Leo claims to know how to do it and he is willing to share this knowledge with you — for free. The only things he tells you to do, though, is to be open-minded and put the theory into practice if you actually want to see the results. And I personally have been doing the practice and could see the results for myself, which I will not cover here.

Now let's get back to the manipulation topic. Consider the table below:

manip.png

IMO, the information you can get from free videos (which literally transforms your life if applied correctly) is definitely worth $0 the bald guy is taking from your wallet. And yes, you can be a sly fox and even get the $249 course for free using the refund. And, as stated above, the only way you regret your booklist purchase is if you can't read.

So, is Leo manipulating you to make YOUR life the way YOU want it to be so he could gain some bucks from the ads? Oh man, this dude's a Devil himself.

Though without being sarcastic, all I personally see is a guy that acquired some wisdom, applied it to his own life and then decided to share it with others while asking absolutely nothing from them in return. Seems fair to me.

Edited by Shadown

Worry about your own mind manipulating you then you wont have to worry about this again. Peace

Dont look at me! Look inside!

thanks you saved my life

your thoughts are bullshit.

leo is on his own path/way, his own trash belief, but still, he is more clean that all the fake guru around.

if you sell your course for free, mostly people think you'have nothing real to offer.

monney is a construct, if leo wanted to be rich and having slaves, he would have done things differently.

but in a way there is a part of truth in your energy,

yes leo manipulate us,

to manipulate ourself.

I didn't buy his course, but I thank him a lot, and if we met one day, I'll be glad to give him something larger than monney.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

Sounds like you watched 2-3 videos, didn't apply anything but something pissed you off and now you come to enlighten us with your bs.

Leo has never claimed to know it all. He always encourages us to look for our own answers. He just shares his knowledge for free. He puts so much time and effort in his work, he will never get that time back, and he could have spent it on other things like making money or getting women but those things aren't a priority for him. But he has to feed himself obviously. Some ads don't hurt anyone and actually some ads are useful since you get ads based on your interests. 

And it looks like you don't know anything about money. An apple costs money yet you don't claim the farmer is conspiring against you. And you can live without a phone, yet you buy one cause it is useful. No one manipulated you tu buy a phone.

Leo is using marketing strategies to promote his products, both free and not, because that is how you climb the ladder of success. Seems like you know nothing about marketing either. Just watch his video about marketing and you'll get the big picture.

@Shadown it's his work. he puts his soul into it. and also he has to pay the bills and buy his food.

are you against making money for living? i don't understand it.

unborn Truth

i dont get it, is this post supposed to be sarcastic?

1 hour ago, Shadown said:

all I personally see is a guy that acquired some wisdom, applied it to his own life and then decided to share it with others while asking absolutely nothing from them in return. Seems fair to me.

you say your not , but the above statement sounds like either your praising him or your suspicious if this is all too good to be true

@moon777light I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they're a troll. The whole post is simply ironic by itself, whether intended or not.

2 hours ago, Shadown said:

you can't really be manipulated unless you do not know you are being manipulated

I heard that others can't deceive you unless you deceive yourself first

someone confirm

Edited by d0ornokey

Of course he’s manipulating us, isn’t manipulating just altering someone’s viewpoint? 

You can be manipulated and still be conscious of it

MLK was perhaps the biggest manipulator of all time 

If you speak or act, you manipulate. We are all manipulators.  It’s just whether  we do this in a positive way

But everyone thinks they are doing what they are doing for positive reasons... 

We already have a thread where we answered this topic many times. Now it's just being repeated.