Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
How to be wise

Obama’s stage yellow thinking

3 posts in this topic

I wasn’t very convinced in the past that Obama was a stage yellow thinker until I saw this video:

If more people in Congress were like him, lots of problems would be better managed today.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Also a good video, notice how takes into considerations different details. Im not into politics but its interesting to observe his mind.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I can see how Yellow Thinking can appears like "politics talk" and it can piss/frustrate everyone in 1st tier off.

Because Yellows don't actually following any specific and "pre-defined" group values like 1st tiers do; and everything is so systematically complicated that its hard to even talk about it. And let alone they have to make a yes/no judgement call on the spot; which is something that 1st tier thrive for.

Edited by Wyze
grammar