Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kedar

Intense Focus And Complete Peace For Few Moments

3 posts in this topic

I was doing self inquiry meditation today. And after 60 minutes or so, my focus increased a lot, a strong resistance I felt, I still continued. And after that, suddenly a dark dark, extreme dark black color appeared (my eyes were closed) and for some moments I felt a perfect bliss, a complete happiness. During that time, actually, thoughts were coming and going, I was able to observe them but I was clearly not attached to it. That experience was something like perfect, complete peace and beyond understanding. I tried exploring that state and then the bliss went away. I just wanted to know, if anyone has felt this way and what's the meaning of this.

@Kedar Just an experience out of millions of possible experiences. Don`t cling to it, move on.

4 hours ago, Kedar said:

That experience was something like perfect, complete peace and beyond understanding. I tried exploring that state and then the bliss went away.

Don't try to "explore" that state. Instead fall into it by letting go. Leave the mind completely behind. Than let the experience vanish as if it never ever happened. If you hold on to it and try to recreate it, nothing will happen and you will get stuck. The important thing here is to let it go!