Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

Dr. Bruce Lipton Explains HOW WE ARE PROGRAMMED and how to Re-Program/Rewire

15 posts in this topic

Very simple short and powerful videos to Re-Align :)

Enjoy

B R E A T H E

I say transcend the subconscious mind entirely! Go to a place inside of you that is much deeper by abiding in the heart, so you can become conscious of all of reality. Of the entire subconscious mind.

All beliefs are limited in comparison to our true divine nature as pure love, light and joy. Our heart is where we will find happiness, not our minds, that can only be temporary. 

This dream needs to be seen for what it is. 

Saying these statements however were really helpful at the start of my journey. Saying “I love you” to myself revealed to me the subtle energy in the heart. There is a very good Video on this that I will try find.

Namaste. 

3C6AA0B0-DD74-4B90-90C0-350A82BAA783.jpeg

9A04D1D5-DE69-4DCE-9098-887A8944C703.jpeg

A3CA40F1-CA8B-4FC6-9064-A715560CFAD7.jpeg

1A3458F5-FE2C-4669-943C-94C6E0D829AE.jpeg

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Solace There is a need for both.

Development is not awakening and awakening is not development.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura How can you develop something that is absolutely perfect? The Self is this.

How can the question of development arise when we experience this divine love or steady stream of bliss within ourselves in each moment?

Paradoxically I’ve experienced dozens of times that development will happen when we live in this state of perfection faster than ever before because there is no more fear holding us back from change, and massive growth :) 

Also it is worth contemplating, who is the one developing? This implies that there is an “I”, a doer. This is why I say and the sages and Jesus, find the Self first, and all else will be shown, all questions will be answered. Most importantly we find Happiness. The mind then falls silent, because the only reason it wanted to develop itself (had a need to or desire) was to find happiness.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Solace You can spew that sweet neo-Advaita talk all you want, but development is still a thing. And it does not happen automagically.

We develop ourselves only if we do.

Development does not imply an I.

Doesnt a sunflower develop from a seed to a beautiful sunflower? Whats this idea of non-development? What are you gonna do when youve reached Nirvana? Sit around on your ass? There are people suffering in their own little dualities, go help them.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

The point is, unless someone told you stages of development are a thing, you would never know about them no matter how enlightened you got.

You will never encounter a developmental stage during meditation.

@Leo Gura I understand you, and share that same perspective. 

My core message was, that the best way to develop ourselves is in full consciousness of our own minds, bodies and the surroundings. The best place to do that from is from our centers because we are conscious of everything that passes through our awareness such as thoughts, and emotions instead of getting lost in these stories and emotions through false identification.

We can learn and develop a better understanding of how the world works through or direct experience when we are more conscious in this present moment. And fears will not hold us back from, for example, public speaking when we live from our hearts. Experiences like public speaking really grow us and might never have been possible if we allowed ourselves to be a slave to our minds, and the thoughts that fly around in there!

This means the best way to develop ourselves is to awaken to who we are, or at least is a more effective route than being identified with your body, and a wild mind.

Edited by Solace

Yes. But what matter are the stages? It’s like anything in life. If i never heard about ice cream I wouldn’t know it existed.

To do what we love we must connect with the Self. To feel Happiness continuously we must connect with the Self. Otherwise we are like a leaf blowing in the wind, choosing to do things society and our families think we should do, while repressing our god-given guidance which leads us to the most exciting things, and helps the most people.

While development has value. I maintain that it is far more important to know ourselves for these reasons, and focus our awareness where it brings us the most amount of happiness, especially when most desires to be a “better” person come from just wanting to not feel alone anymore in this universe, and to feel loved, and accepted. For every flaw, to be respected; and suffering to be heard by a kind soul.

I enjoy the challenge of awakening. And have more appreciation for the challenge of developing ourselves because of that. 

I will watch your spiral dynamics videos sometime to understand you better, and that distinction between awakening and development. It’s quite interesting.

I don’t have a wholesome perspective here, just the experience that development thrives when i accept myself as perfect ?

5D2D63B1-B5BC-4F4B-9B62-C9249471BB0A.jpeg

@Leo Gura Was Ramana Maharshi a developed human being from your understanding Leo?

Even though he didn’t know about the stages of development, he is stage turquoise. And he lived his life in meditation, surrendered to the will of God in a state of complete bliss, from the age of 16. There is no improvement to be done there on top of utter perfection. There isn’t even such a thing as development when it is all subjective. There is no more developed or less developed. There is just the Self. 

I haven’t seen the Self so I’m really talking out of my breadth. In meditation there is bliss for a few minutes, and there I see that this is all I ever wanted. So I say no more until I am more mature and developed in this way. I could be wrong about all of this. It’s nice to share perspectives with you. 

@Rilles We can’t stop action because that’s the nature of the universe, it creates through us, with us, and all around in infinite directions and depths. 

Edited by Solace

@Solace I belive human is a creature that strives for something constantly. That is basically human history in a nutshell. If you get rid of that you get rid of a human spirit as well.

It is a great insight to see that the world is already perfect as it is but we can't forget that the pefection includes our striving for better too. We don't need to strive to be in a state where all striving is stopped. Unless it is the part of existence you want to explore of course.

9 hours ago, Solace said:

5D2D63B1-B5BC-4F4B-9B62-C9249471BB0A.jpeg

@Leo Gura Was Ramana Maharshi a developed human being from your understanding Leo?

Even though he didn’t know about the stages of development, he is stage turquoise. And he lived his life in meditation, surrendered to the will of God in a state of complete bliss, from the age of 16. There is no improvement to be done there on top of utter perfection. There isn’t even such a thing as development when it is all subjective. There is no more developed or less developed. There is just the Self. 

I haven’t seen the Self so I’m really talking out of my breadth. In meditation there is bliss for a few minutes, and there I see that this is all I ever wanted. So I say no more until I am more mature and developed in this way. I could be wrong about all of this. It’s nice to share perspectives with you. 

@Rilles We can’t stop action because that’s the nature of the universe, it creates through us, with us, and all around in infinite directions and depths. 

If Ramana Maharshi was a kid in a western world in the 21st century, his path wouldn’t be as direct and wouldn’t have had the results he had. Ramana Maharshi was a raised in a very different environment and culture. Yeah he did absolutely nothing. He sat in a temple for days and weeks with little to no food where rats ate into his thighs and he sat there in bliss. Didn’t need to do anything. Can you do that? Probably not. You don’t appreciate the depth of the problem and the deeper of a hole people western countries are in spiritually in terms of how much harder and longer I t can be for them to get enlightened. 

This is a self deception from lack of seeing the greater context of Ramana Maharshi’s time and setting. 

@Solace I completely understand where you are coming from but remember we have to start somewhere. You wouldn't be where you are now if you didn't start somewhere, remember all the things we talked about. They all seeded in to sprout into who you have come to realize you are today.

To you right now its oh so simple but to others is will not make sense, they also need to go through the seeding/sprouting-darkness>Light process to experience and realize where you are. Its ever so simple to some but to others it needs to develop and grow and sprout to become ever so simple and that's where similar techniques as above come into play.

It used to confuse the hell out of me too how others do not see the simplicity in all that exists when i came to greater realizations of self/being ect.. but eventually you realize that you cannot help others or show others anything but simply Just be the example and realize that you are where you are because of everything you did and experienced since you started the process of finding the true self/state ect...

Because if you know and understand what do you now you can become Enlightened just like that but that's not the point of life and why we are here. The point is to continuously keep finding ourselves through infinite viewpoints of consciousness.

We are here to experience what it is like to Not know and not be Enlightened so we can see the step by step process because ultimately we are already all knowing and all understanding but chose to experience the infinite perspectives of consciousness.

Hope this helps clear things up.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Thank you. It does :) 

@Solace I think one of the challenges at higher levels is being able to hold multiple views simultaneously. Multiple perspectives that may seem paradoxically, yet eventually collapse.

You are perfect in every moment and there is a spiritual process. We are zero steps from Enlightenment in each moment and Enlightenment is a process. Grounded groundlessness, meaningful meaningless. It's post-rational stuff that is unpalatable to a rational mind.