Leo Gura

Looking For PHP Web Developer

7 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a fairly experienced web developer with good working knowledge of PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, HTML, and CSS. And as a bonus, experience with Wordpress backend, shopping carts, and Paypal backend integration would be really nice.

I have a few improvements that I want made to the Actualized.org website, like an improved search function, and we need to create a registration page for the upcoming Actualized tour -- which needs to be hooked up to Paypal payment processing and a custom database -- and some other additions to the shopping cart.

This would be a part-time, semi-paid volunteer gig. You could add Actualized.org to your resume/portfolio. I could also give you free access to all current & future Actualized products/courses, or maybe even some one-on-one life coaching if you want.

PM me if you're interested. Let me know what kind of experience you have and where you are located. I only need one person.

Thanks!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I wish I could do back-end. I only know Front-End(HTML, CSS and Javascript.)  

btw my bookmarks aren't working. 

The bug is that in each bookmark folder, if I click on page 2 for that folder, it brings me to page 2 of "all bookmarks" instead of that specific bookmark folder page 2. 

btw I cannot open the bookmarks anymore. Error code: EX0

also after I click on a post on the user profile page, the circle that indicates that I have not read the post doesn't always  disappear after I click on the post. 

newPost.png

Edited by AleksM

I wish I could help you Leo.  Unfortunately I'm more of a noob than you are by far as a programmer.  I know we have some Engineers on here.  I don't remember which users they were now though.

Edited by Joseph Maynor