StardewValley

Ecstasy feeling during strong-determination sitting

3 posts in this topic

I started doing strong-determination sitting once a day and sometimes after forty or fifty minutes I start to feel this pleasurable sensation. It feels like a constant "oh yeah, that's the spot, keep it coming." I'm supposed to be in pain, and I am in pain from my back pain and legs falling asleep, but the pleasure feeling balances it out. Does anyone else get this? Does it have a name?

Edited by StardewValley
changed a TMI word to a non-TMI word

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

@StardewValley  

13 hours ago, StardewValley said:

It feels like a constant orgasm. I'm supposed to be in pain, and I am in pain from my back pain and legs falling asleep, but the pleasure feeling balances it out. Does anyone else get this? Does it have a name?

You are failing to see that you are NOT supposed to be in pain. Just because most of people experience pain, not fall into ''I am supposed to''. No, there is no supposed to look or feel anything during meditation. Just go with it.  If you are experiencing bliss or balance (back pain + bliss elsewhere) I would suggest to keep the going, observing the pain - bliss sensation, and Keep going and going and going to start seeing the 'bottom' of it. 

''Firmness in Love" 

When I do SDS I get lots of pain and suffering and if I'm able to go long enough it turns into bliss and then cycles of pain and bliss. If you do a really long SDS you are pretty much guaranteed to feel bliss at some point