MsNobody

Why Leo never talks about nature?

16 posts in this topic

I did mushrooms those days in nature and it was just mind blowing the wisdom from the the forest, I've always tripped at home so I could clearly see the big difference, not sure if it's a mushroom thing or if would be different if was LSD. But also in general I can feel the difference of spending time in nature, I feel like it balances my energy and it heals me, and from my mushroom trip I felt like I could handle the energy much more, I did 4g and I'm quite sure if I was in my room I would lose my shit.. xD 

My family comes from indigenous tribes in Brazil and I've always been very sensitive to nature and the way indigenous people live, I think the more we are connected to it, the better we live, we become more conscious of our actions and how we impact our surroundings. The word nature by definition means basically everything with exception of men and his creations, while IMO we are nature and "maybe" all this chaos comes from this idea of separation, I feel like there is a higher intelligence behind it and given what we have been doing and the way we are living, I would dare to say we are less intelligent than plants. 

na·ture

/ˈnāCHər/

1. the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations.

Here are some videos I've watched lately just out of curiosity, I watch not only Leo but several teachers, and I love Leo so much that I would like to know his opinion on that, does Leo care about nature?

Edited by MsNobody

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

Wonderful post @MsNobody :x

I have been receiving the wisdom of Nature (Earth itself, Gaia) and wonder myself why Leo hasnt talked on his last video (65 Core Principles Of Living The Good Life) the importance to 'tap in' into deeper levels of interconnectedness that nature can give to humankind. 

During my last mushroom trip I Integrated the male and female energy by being the subject of the Sun and the Moon, the dark and light, the yin and yang, the warm and the cold simultaneously. 

Screenshot_20181106-204543_Instagram.jpg

''Firmness in Love" 

@Dizzy   Love it. This post really resonates.   Our being is all around us in nature, without mouths and egos. What’s not to love. ? The space feels like home. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@MsNobody

What's the difference between "God" "The Absolute" "Brahman" etc... and Nature?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse  the question is not if Brahma is nature. 

What I am curious to know is why Leo dosen't mention the art of contemplating nature, the wisdom of nature. Sure he talks about being ecological conscious but that's it ?

''Firmness in Love" 

15 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

What I am curious to know is why Leo dosen't mention the art of contemplating nature, the wisdom of nature. Sure he talks about being ecological conscious but that's it ?

because it's a "green" type of framing reality.

it's political not spiritual, 

but nature thinking, is alright, joy & life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

@abrakamowse I got you that we are all one, but I feel like driving in Los Angeles traffic is totally different than spending time in the woods :S don't know maybe like Leo said I'm just closing my eyes for the beauty of everything, and that I should also see the beauty in LA traffic

@Strikr Interesting, never thought about it that way, could you explain it in depth? 

@Dizzy such a beautiful picture, yes that's exactly what I'm talking about. :x
@Nahm Love your posts 9_9:x

@Leo Gura my question is just green way of thinking or is there something behind nature?

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

1 hour ago, MsNobody said:

@abrakamowse I got you that we are all one, but I feel like driving in Los Angeles traffic is totally different than spending time in the woods :S don't know maybe like Leo said I'm just closing my eyes for the beauty of everything, and that I should also see the beauty in LA traffic

I understand that hehehe...

I never paid attention to that. I think that is implicit in his message, but maybe it's me.

When he went to a meditation retreat he spoke about being in contact with nature, going out to meditate. I feel is his way of doing things.

Maybe you can post it on ideas for his future videos, so he address and talks more about nature.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

4 hours ago, Dizzy said:

What I was pointing to is that maybe he's already talking about nature, the only thing is he doesn't call it that way.

When he talks about the absolute, the connection with your true self, etc... nature is implicit in that. 

But that's my way of viewing, I think what you and @MsNobody are saying is good for the forum. I never noticed that, really...

I will pay more attention in his next videos.

:-)

@MsNobody this is the video I was talking about, not sure if you've seen it...

Tripping in nature is great, but in practice presents problems with sun, cold, snakes, bears, people interrupting your trip, etc.

Don't go hugging a rattlesnake while you're high ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Change it up. Trip in your room with the lights out and tune in. Or, trip outside and connect and receive wisdom from plants. Think both ways have there own goodies that come with them. 

In my experience 5meo out in nature is the gnarliest thing I've probably have experienced, second to God. When i came back from the trip (smoked) I could sense that the plants around me were watching me highly closely and intimately. It was quite the shock.. 

How much does 10-15 mg of 5meo cost approximately? In Mexico