Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nevon

Still doing the work, contemplating about reality

5 posts in this topic

So i asked myself what's really going on here,what is reality? Reality seems to become weird and mind blowning, i realize there's a fiction going on and i am playing this character

I look at my hand, what are this thing? the word "hand" it's just a word,why it is here? then i heard my ego say i am being born, as long as i can remember i was being born it's  just an idea that someone told me and i belief it without doubt,what's really going on is just an appearance came into existance.

Ok..hmm right now there's a appearance,i can't tell what is this,everything i used to know is just a concept,so ever since the appearance came into existance, it did not go anywhere, its just colour morphing and changing,when this particular weird shape object (i used to call it the body) goes to sleep then the appearance dissapear and reappear again with another storyline with less vivid experience(and i used to call it a dream) ,when the body wake up the appearance switch to main story line.

So there is an appearance,this oval shape visual field it's just at there,there is nothing outside the oval shape appearance,even i close my eye, the oval shape is still there,this entire oval shape appearance is litarally floating,because outside the vision field is just nothing there.

So there is everything and nothing at the same time, intresting.

I don't know am i enlightenment yet, even the thought i am enlightenment it's just a thought

Right now i understood every meaning its just a concept, i ignore all the thing i used to know, now i dont know anything, based on my direct experience that happening right now i realize there's an appearance that constantly changing

"i realize there's an appearance that constantly changing". That's a good sign. What else is there? Besides you, and an appearance changing?

Or maybe inside?

I don't know what is inside or outside,i only know there's an appearance happening right now

And this appearance includes everything

The inside is part of everything. But what's the diff. between inside and outside? Who knows? 

It's starting to look to me like there are not parts...;)