Jcent

Insane Reiki Experience

48 posts in this topic

@Elysian Yes. Thank you. It was an experience though and I find any experience to be worthwhile and something to appreciate. I learned something from it man! Shadow Work and Jungian Psychology are some of my deepest passions but Shadow Work for me is a solitary, self-reflecting, self-investigating process. I wasn't going to a Shadow Work class, I was expecting a Reiki class. I can practice and work on my Shadow alone on a daily basis, autonomously, because that's my personal Shadow to meet & greet and study, not to be discussed to an entire class against my permission to psycho-analyze lol. 

I do practice these things on my own and with people I know whom I CAN trust, who has almost a whole life's experience of doing this, and that's all I need. I tend to work better on my own anyhow too but that's just me. Encountering people like this is one good reason as to why I do mainly practice solitary. 

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

@Leo Gura

On 11/10/2018 at 3:25 AM, Leo Gura said:

I've never had any knee pain in my life.

Watch out for your fantasies, assumptions, and projections about me.

Best not to talk about someone you don't know as if you know him.

And it's a bad idea to do things on people without their permission.

Be care with the New Age rabbit hole. It contains lots of potential for self-deception and delusion in the name of spirituality.

Which is not to say Reiki doesn't work. Just don't get carried away into fantasy-land about it.

You gave me permission in a message in one of your videos posts, whether you remember it or not. Reiki follows a strict code of ethics with not performing energy work on anyone without asking permission.  And even  if I didn't ask you personally, I could have asked your higher self, which is a common Reiki code of ethics that we follow.  We are trained to sense when it's right or wrong to give Reiki Energy, which is only for the highest good, and never does any harm.  As the energy only balances and heals what is right for that person at that time, as it has it's own intelligence.  Leo, This is over two years ago, so I don't expect you to remember it. I didn't fantasize about anything, assume or project anything nor do I have a mental problem. Nor have I shared anything personal about you.  Knee pain, is all that it is ....knee pain.  My instructor was there with me giving you distance energy work, and has been performing energy work for over 15 years.  Not that it really matters, nor is it important.

@Speedscarlet @Leo Gura I have no reason to lie about what I experienced, nor do I have anything to gain from it. You can believe in what you want, but it doesn't make it true....this is over two years ago, so I wouldn't expect you to remember.  I'm just here to help others and to share my knowledge, while I learn about enlightenment, actualization, and personal development. I apologize if I offended you and will no longer be coming back.  I see I'm not appreciated for sharing my advice and knowledge.  Nor do I appreciate the assumptions about myself being "delusional" . Have fun! I'm better than this B.S.  You can delete my account! Thanks! 

2 hours ago, Peace and Love said:

Have fun! I'm better than this B.S.  You can delete my account! Thanks!

"You can't fire me, I quit!"

Watch that ego playing its games.

That you have managed to convince yourself that you would know my (non-existent) knee pain better than me is rather silly. Think about the arrogance and presumptuousness of such a position.

Practice whatever you want. But don't make false claims about me.

I understand your intention was good, to help me. But good intentions alone are not sufficient. You must also get your facts right.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If the navel chakra is so important,then what symptoms would a blockd navel chakra bring? My navel is extremely sensitiv and i get spasms if someone where to touch that area, its like i get electric shock in my genitals?

Hmmm it's looking like perhaps we should pluralize this headline lol. 

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love"