Jcent

Insane Reiki Experience

48 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Some spiritual teachers don’t like giving too much importance to kundalini:

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise I don't give much importance to it but the context of this thread is a kundini experience so...

If you're doing energetic practices it is important to understand.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura There's a book in the booklist where it's mentioned that Kundalini must be awakened to get enlightened? What do you think of this?

@llumi Either it is untrue, or it will awaken automatically during enlightenment.

You certainly don't have to know about kundalini or actively try to awaken it to become enlightened.

I would distinguish between activated kundalini and enlightenment. You can have one or the other or both or neither.

@Gabriel Antonio Yeah it was a really positive experience. Afterwards I was exploding with creativity and intuition. I got genius-level intuitions about how to make my life purpose work and in what direction to go in. This is something I've been trying to resolve for a while. 

Update:

I've still been burping since Sunday. I've also had some regression/ ego backlash.

Last night I was running around my house like a monkey for an hour and a half. I was making "ooh" "ooh" and "ee" "ee" sounds. I was on all fours! I was playing with my little sister who's 12 (I'm 19). She was going along with it. I was also dying laughing. At one point I was laughing so hard that the SAME exact feeling in my chest was awoken! I could feel the energy still trapped inside. This time, though, I felt like I was losing was mind. But I also felt like a kid again because I was having so much fun. My parents thought I was fucking insane! At another point I got into a laundry basket and hopped in with the dirty clothes. Just sat there for 30 mins smiling. Lots of whacky stuff going on. To say the least, I'm going to wait a week or two before going to another session. ;)

Any thoughts on what is happening? @Leo Gura

I've had backlashes after big growth, but never this shit. xD

@Jcent Sounds like you're going sane ;)

3 hours ago, Jcent said:

Yeah it was a really positive experience. Afterwards I was exploding with creativity and intuition. I got genius-level intuitions about how to make my life purpose work and in what direction to go in. This is something I've been trying to resolve for a while. 

Update:

I've still been burping since Sunday. I've also had some regression/ ego backlash.

Last night I was running around my house like a monkey for an hour and a half. I was making "ooh" "ooh" and "ee" "ee" sounds. I was on all fours! I was playing with my little sister who's 12 (I'm 19). She was going along with it. I was also dying laughing. At one point I was laughing so hard that the SAME exact feeling in my chest was awoken! I could feel the energy still trapped inside. This time, though, I felt like I was losing was mind. But I also felt like a kid again because I was having so much fun. My parents thought I was fucking insane! At another point I got into a laundry basket and hopped in with the dirty clothes. Just sat there for 30 mins smiling. Lots of whacky stuff going on. To say the least, I'm going to wait a week or two before going to another session. ;)

Sounds like a maniac episode...

4 hours ago, Jcent said:

@Gabriel Antonio Yeah it was a really positive experience. Afterwards I was exploding with creativity and intuition. I got genius-level intuitions about how to make my life purpose work and in what direction to go in. This is something I've been trying to resolve for a while. 

Update:

Read up on Martin Ball's stuff and listen to some of his talks on YouTube. Sounds like you're working some energetic thing out of your system. 

i have been having headache and foggy brain for over 2 years now do you think this could help. i started getting foggy brain and this dull headache feeling in my head when i was smoking weed about 3-4 years ago. the headache is consistent and im also diagnosed with psychosis smoking triggered it. 

49 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Sounds like you're working some energetic thing out of your system. 

Or, he’s just freaking out... 

On 11/8/2018 at 7:29 PM, Jcent said:

@Leo Gura Have you tried Reiki or other alternative healing modalities? 

@Leo Gura Although Leo probably doesn't remember this, but a few years ago I asked him permission if I could practice reiki on him during my Reiki Master Certification course, and he said yes.  My instructor and I actually performed a distance reiki session on Leo. Without going into his personal life and what I saw, I do remember specifically he had right knee pain and a lot of the distance energy healing was sent there.

I used to think this Reiki stuff was fake, and was actually an atheist, until I had my own first hand experience with Reiki back in 2015.  During my first experience, I didn't actually feel any sort of heat or sensation at all, but instead I just burst out crying hysterically for no reason after she had placed her hands over my solar plexus.  There was some old wounds from my past that I apparently needed to release at that time. 

I could tell you story after story of crazy Reiki stuff I've experienced..... A few months ago I cured my client of vertigo... In October 2016, my dad while suffering from severe agonizing pain from colon cancer I put him in a deep relaxed sleep within seconds of placing my reiki hands on him  (Reiki is known for relieving patients from Chemo Therapy)..... I've used Reiki on animals and helped prevent my friend's dog from having complications after a stroke and had a full recovery back in July 2018. ... In the Summer 2017 I used Reiki to cure my ex-boyfriends migraine headache... Over the summer in June, I sent Reiki to a cheetah at a zoo, and he put his face right up against the glass with his eyes closed and stayed there for a few minutes.. ..... and so on.

It's really neat what you can do with this reiki stuff.  I love it and have been using it on a daily basis. I usually don't talk about it openly on the forum.  I'm currently a Usui Reiki Master, and Karuna Reiki Master. I love Karuna Reiki because the energy seems to be a lot stronger, and each symbol has it's own energetic feeling. 

This is me last year performing Reiki on Keebler, my mom's friend's dog.  He absolutely loves reiki!  He'll even laid down and got into position to show me where he wanted energy healing.  I've noticed after I send him energy his anxiety is reduced and he doesn't seem as reactive to other dogs or people (He's very protective).  Animals are interesting because they are more sensitive to energy than people.  They usually walk away when they don't want any more. lol. 

Keebler Reiki 1.jpgKeebler Reiki 2.jpg

@kieranperez Thank you man I will look into that.

@daniel695 Maybe. I have a better technology for curing headaches and brain fog though. I plan to write a post about it soon. I used it to cure 2.5 years of severe headaches after a concussion in 2 weeks. PM me if it's urgent.

@Gabriel Antonio I'm not freaking out! I'm completely sane and back to work on my creative pursuits and schoolwork. I'm functioning fine.

@Peace and Love Incredible post! Thanks for sharing! Can you describe what Karuna Reiki is? Also, do you use stones? Any good resources for practicing Reiki/stones on myself?

1 hour ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Or, he’s just freaking out... 

Or you’re just closed minded to this whole process

1 minute ago, Jcent said:

@Peace and Love Incredible post! Thanks for sharing! Can you describe what Karuna Reiki is? Also, do you use stones? Any good resources for practicing Reiki/stones on myself?

@Jcent Thanks!  There are many many different types of Reiki out there.  Usui Reiki, which is the most well known Reiki in the United States, was not the original or first Reiki.  Reiki has been around for thousands of years and practiced in Japan. 

Karuna Reiki, is a class that was created by William Lee Rand, which is a Reiki Class you take after you are Usui Reiki Master Certified. The reason you have to wait to take the Karuna Class and must be master Certified is because it builds on top of the symbols you already know from previous classes.  Plus once you are Reiki Master Certified you have the ability to attune and pass on the energy to other people.   Karuna Reiki consists of a series of 8 different symbols that can be used for specific things- physical pain, physical and emotional abuse, emotional healing, grounding, communicating with spirits, enhancing creativity, etc. 

https://www.reiki.org/karunareiki/karunahomepage.html   Here is more information about Karuna Reiki. 

Some other various types of Reiki are:

Angelic Reiki- (Reiki working with the Archangel Metatron)  www.angelicreiki.infowww.angelicreikimagic.com

Buddho Enersense  (Reiki derived from Buddahist Teachings involving meditation practice and empowerments) www.healing-touch.co.uk

Medical Reiki (Reiki used in hospitals in an operating room) https://www.ravenkeyesmedicalreiki.com/  

And those are just a few examples of Reiki....there are many  more than that.

Yes! I do sometimes use stones during my reiki sessions.  Crystal Reiki is a Reiki class on it's own.  Although I started becoming sensitive to stones and crystals before I was Crystal Reiki Certified ( I took a distance course on Udemy, and plan to take the Crystal Reiki Class in person from a friend of mine in the next few months.) Once you are certified in Reiki Level 1, you can actually send reiki to crystals and stones. As in aka. "charging your crystals", if you are planning to wear them or use them on other people. Just FYI, you don't have to be Reiki attuned to just use crystals by themselves.  Just reading up on stones and crystals and becoming familiar on what they are used for will really help you.   Some of the more popular stones used are Selenite, Clear Quartz and Amethyst because they balance all the chakras, and actually charge other crystals. During my sessions I'll often have my clients hold Selenite in their hands, or I'll place a selenite grid underneath the massage table to help soak up the negative energy and balance chakras.  Selenite is also good at enhancing the power of other crystals. If you aren't attuned to Crystal Reiki, I would highly recommend taking the Crystal Reiki Class so you are properly instructed on how to make crystal grids to manifest love, abundance, great health, etc. 

https://www.healingcrystals.com/  I love this store, and have visited this store in person. They sell Reiki Crystal Cards, and Reiki Crystal Grids that you can use to manifest things.

https://www.reiki.org/download/ReikiGridInfoSheet.pdf
This is a great example and good information on Reiki Crystal Grids.  I encourage you to do more research and explore to see what you can find!

https://reikirays.com/thank-you-newsletter/free-reiki-ebooks.php
If you aren't familiar with this website Reiki Rays I would definitely take a look. They have a lot of great resources and free ebooks to download if you are interested.  It looks like they have an ebook on how to reiki your crystals!

Have fun!

6 hours ago, Peace and Love said:

My instructor and I actually performed a distance reiki session on Leo. Without going into his personal life and what I saw, I do remember specifically he had right knee pain and a lot of the distance energy healing was sent there.

I've never had any knee pain in my life.

Watch out for your fantasies, assumptions, and projections about me.

Best not to talk about someone you don't know as if you know him.

And it's a bad idea to do things on people without their permission.

Be care with the New Age rabbit hole. It contains lots of potential for self-deception and delusion in the name of spirituality.

Which is not to say Reiki doesn't work. Just don't get carried away into fantasy-land about it.

On 10.11.2018 at 4:14 AM, Jcent said:

@kieranperez(sorry I couldn't delete this tag on phone)

@daniel695 Maybe. I have a better technology for curing headaches and brain fog though. I plan to write a post about it soon. I used it to cure 2.5 years of severe headaches after a concussion in 2 weeks. PM me if it's urgent.

@daniel695 Please do write a post about it! Would be so interested!! Edit: Oh, my tag was wrong, I meant @Jcent

Edited by YoYoYo

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've never had any knee pain in my life.

Watch out for your fantasies, assumptions, and projections about me.

Best not to talk about someone you don't know as if you know him.

And it's a bad idea to do things on people without their permission.

Be care with the New Age rabbit hole. It contains lots of potential for self-deception and delusion in the name of spirituality.

Which is not to say Reiki doesn't work. Just don't get carried away into fantasy-land about it.

@Peace and Love BUSTED!!! ??????????

@Leo Gura YES. Thank you. Respecting someone's freewill is absolutely imperative in these practices. 

I was taking Reiki classes for a few months in this metaphysical shop I work in, and the instructor was actually intoxicated once! She had informed us that as much as she shouldn't be, she enjoys her alcohol. How unprofessional is that? She never even mentioned how vital it is to DRINK WATER before AND after one partakes in Reiki, that is so important for preparing and cleansing. Also basic things like shielding yourself first and washing your hands or smudging them, beepbidibop, nothing like that.

I had this one experience with her at the beginning where she totally excluded me from the rest of the group from getting Reiki done because her "guides were telling her it wasn't my time to be healed." It was weird for me because everyone else in the class got to get it done BUT me, it made me feel like "Why?" She never even explained it to me. It was such a juvenile, low experience because it reminded me of that feeling of marginalization and rejection you experience in school as a child, feeling singled out. And as far as I'm concerned, I thought Reiki was supposed to be about healing, and releasing you from all the trauma and negative energies that have attached to you. I didn't know I needed any guides permission to heal except my own. She could have at least took me somewhere to speak to me about her feelings of me outside of the class, more one on one, eye to eye. That would have been the more considerate way to do it. 

When she finally did do Reiki on me, my body was trembling and shaking so much I could barely catch my breath and I began to see bubbles floating all around me. She started off by confirming that I was indeed viewing the spectrum of multiple universes and began asking me typical questions first such as "What colors are they?" or "How are they moving?", etc.. but then she proceeded to ask more personal questions about me out of nowhere, sharing her assumptions of me, in front of everyone that had nothing to do with what I was seeing or experiencing. It was creepy because she never even explained how it was going to be done or what kind of things she would be asking in the first place. It was invasive to me and my mental health. It was dangerous and risky to me as well because I was in another realm, a vortex, a separate state of consciousness. The things she was asking began to exit me from that realm, and it wasn't the proper way of guiding me out of it. I was seeing something extremely powerful and literally out of this world and then suddenly she wants my whole biography to be shared, I was trying to focus on that place, to stay in that flow you know not on my personal story, I wasn't expecting a psychobabble ceremony. She might as well have taken out a pad of paper and a pen and put the feathers and selenite wands down.

I have a relative that has been doing Reiki for years, she's in her 50s now and she warned me about this kind of thing, about not trusting anyone, no matter what field they're in or whatever sort of "Godlike" or "cosmic", eerie fairy category they claim they fit under. 

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

27 minutes ago, VioletFlame said:

@Leo Gura YES. Thank you. Respecting someone's freewill is absolutely imperative in these practices. 

I was taking Reiki classes for a few months in this metaphysical shop I work in, and the instructor was actually intoxicated once! She had informed us that as much as she shouldn't be, she enjoys her alcohol. How unprofessional is that? She never even mentioned how vital it is to DRINK WATER before AND after one partakes in Reiki, that is so important for preparing and cleansing. Also basic things like shielding yourself first and washing your hands or smudging them, beepbidibop, nothing like that.

I had this one experience with her at the beginning where she totally excluded me from the rest of the group from getting Reiki done because her "guides were telling her it wasn't my time to be healed." It was weird for me because everyone else in the class got to get it done BUT me, it made me feel like "Why?" She never even explained it to me. It was such a juvenile, low experience because it reminded me of that feeling of marginalization and rejection you experience in school as a child, feeling singled out. And as far as I'm concerned, I thought Reiki was supposed to be about healing, and release you from all the trauma and negative energies that have attached to you throughout time. I didn't know I needed any guides permission to heal except my own. She could have at least took me somewhere to speak to me about her feelings of me outside of the class, more one on one. That would have been the more considerate way to do it. 

When she finally did do Reiki on me, my body was trembling and shaking so much I could barely catch my breath and I began to see bubbles floating all around me. She started off by confirming that I was indeed viewing the spectrum of multiple universes and began asking me typical questions first such as "What colors are they?" or "How are they moving?", etc.. but then she proceeded to ask more personal questions about me out of nowhere, sharing her assumptions about me, in front of everyone that had nothing to do with what I was seeing or experiencing. It was creepy because she never even explained how it was going to be done or what kind of things she would be asking in the first place. It was invasive to me and my mental health. It was dangerous and risky to me as well because I was in another realm, a vortex, a separate state of consciousness. The things she was asking began to exit me from that realm, and it wasn't the proper way of guiding me out of it. I was seeing something extremely powerful and literally out of this world and then suddenly she wants my whole biography to be shared, I was trying to focus on that place, to stay in that flow you know not on my personal story, I wasn't expecting a psychobabble ceremony. She might as well have taken out a pad of paper and a pen and put the feathers and selenite wands down.

I have a relative that has been doing Reiki for years, she's in her 50s now and she warned me about this kind of thing, about not trusting anyone, no matter what field they're in or whatever sort of "Godlike" or "cosmic", eerie fairy category they claim they fit under. 

Seems this triggered you pretty badly. Feeling left out, violated, trust breached, anger. It might be beneficial to do some shadow work. Sorry you had a bad experience, I know what it's like for someone trying/getting inside your head. I wouldn't let it turn you off from alternative healing completely, there are bad practitioners just like there are bad doctors. Doing extensive research into the person you are wanting to have work on you could help. I personally would try to go to someone I know or a trusted friend knows very well.