Leo Gura

Actualized Tour Coming Soon To A City Near You

332 posts in this topic

Wtf Leo get enlightened now

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

@Leo Gura 

The plan sounds solid to me and meeting you really would be a great honor. 

I think many actualizers are actually from Europe especially northern Europe. Id say Amsterdam, Berlin, Stockholm would all work just as fine as American cities when i think about where the level of consciousness are highest. 

Edited by Robi Steel

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

Thanks for the update Leo, now I can finally stop holding my breath lol, happy for you.

@Leo Gura Did you actualize your plans for going from city to city in the U.S. and doing group seminars and workshops? If so, is there any recorded material you plan on releasing? 

Also, I know its a bit early, but do you consider coming to Europe, and especially to Southern Europe? You have a lot of viewers from Italy and Greece.

@Leo Gura Please Leo, come visit Morocco..of all the stories of actualized.org, my story is very unique ;)

I'd be interested to attend a talk if Leo ever makes it to London, UK.

I think I feel "triggered" (or whatever) by Leo sometimes because my ego is probably really jealous of him and can't stand being told that there are things I don't understand or am conscious of but I try to bring awareness to that and lay it on the table directly.

I love how he has the courage to explore topics in ways that others don't dare to.

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

On 12/20/2018 at 3:10 PM, Jeff Zhang said:

@GabrielWallace haha~~,Shenzhen, Shanghai are ideal place. I am afraid Leo wouldn't bother to come given the such small amount of  audience in China. 

I would be able to promote and gather an audience in Shanghai.

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

I would love to meet Leo and other Actualized.org followers. I would definitely come to at least one of the meetups.  @Leo Gura I hope you do the tour soon! :)

The idea was amazing!! If advertised on your YouTube channel, the events would definitely be oversubscribed IMO. Please come England! London/Manchester/Leeds/Birmingham, any of those would be great. 

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

Leo, I came across this last night and it brings me full circle. The first thing that I posted after you arriving on my wall (I have a projector that I use to project onto my wall from my laptop) was that I wanted you to get to know me. It would be a good thing for us both if you would give me a shout at my email address rebasin3@gmail.com. If you don't I will gradually reveal my intentions via my comments to your videos and in the forum but it will take a lot longer.

When I reversed the Pick-Up game and mistook myself for a nympho, and I lickity split quit my 3rd cult, I decided to finally address the sex thing that was really getting in my way (It just doesn't work to sleep with EVERY man one knows. My solution had been to do it to them before they do it to me) so I found a teacher and he told me that if I would leave the drugs, the alcohol and the men alone, he would be able to help me. And that I had to be able to take direction. I told him that I had been hearing that since I was 13 and it wasn't likely to happen. "Fine", he said. "I can still help you but it will take a lot longer". "Fine", I said and we began a journey that took a long time. Years. (And he absolutely refused to give me any fucking directions, he would just bloody read to me) The point here is that one can always catch the next train if one misses the one of intention, but that particular train, at that particular time will never come again.

So I have a train that I invite you to take a ride on. It would please me to know if you are paying attention. 'IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER, ANYONE CAN SEE, NOTHING REALLY MATTERS TO ME'. That's because I'm the Grand IMP Leo. I always have been, I always will be, and it's just so much fun now that I remembered. May the Grand Imp of all that is, send you just the right trains at just the right times to 'HAVE FUN FUN FUN TIL YOUR DADDY TAKES THE T-BIRD AWAY'. And if you can't take a joke, just make sure you don't talk to any snakes. They can't be trusted.

9 minutes ago, Spiral Wizard said:

@Leo Gura any news or updates about a possible tour?

Certainly not in this coronavirus situation.

It might take 12 months for any tour to even be thinkable.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Certainly not in this coronavirus situation.

It might take 12 months for any tour to even be thinkable.

@Leo Gura India please next year or coming years. We have some spiritual establishments to destroy here.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

9 hours ago, Spiral Wizard said:

@Leo Gura any news or updates about a possible tour?

The timing of this question.

I'm not sure whether you are trying to be funny (and I am actually laughing to be fair), or you are being admirably down to earth and keep calm and carry on! Either way, well played! :D

Even God ain't too keen on messing with COVID 19 right now! 

@Leo Gura There is something very profound about interacting with people face to face. Because if you don’t see them, they don’t exist for you. I myself really resonate with face to face teaching. 

I’ve also noticed that most spiritual teachers only teach live crowds, or at least with Skype, where they can see the person. I remember sadhguru was giving a speech, and in the q&a time, he received a question from a woman who was sitting outside the main building. He asked the technicians several times if they could project the woman’s face on the tv screen. I understood him, because without seeing the person live, you’re not really helping anybody.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie