Leo Gura

Actualized Tour Coming Soon To A City Near You

332 posts in this topic

Come to Slovakia and we can turn up afterwards if you guys want at my house :D 

I met Leo once in a dream, he was like "what the hell are you doing outside my house? You need to leave" so i left feeling sad and disapointment, this was a lesson of idolism, if i had the chance to meet him back then, i would have traveled for days, not for learning or information, but only to meet and be with him in the present, can anyone comprehend? I suspect you can

On 11/5/2018 at 8:14 PM, d0ornokey said:

+1 to NYC and +1 to workshop 
i have a friend that might be interested as well. he might be out of the country but, he loves ur vids too

what if you did a non-refundable pre-paid thing to gauge interest? 

Darn! Tardy to the party but would totally do NY or anywhere east-ish. We need fan clubs for such things, visits/ attendance would be a no brainer.

On 11/20/2018 at 4:11 PM, Pat Pagano said:

It would be wonderful to diversify the people interested in personal development/spirituality, don't you agree? 

DC is good too yay. I can drive up from VA, and be with all the other black people lol. Black people like the real ones like Leo. 

i have a friend that might be interested as well. he might be out of the country but, he loves ur vids too

Darn! Tardy to the party but would totally do NY or anywhere east-ish. We need fan clubs for such things, visits/ attendance would be a no brainer.

actually what would be now if it was a non refundable pre-paid thing...

it rather feels like the tour is on ice for some time. the start into the new year seems to have been rough. so be pre-pared.

Edited by now is forever

8 minutes ago, now is forever said:

actually what would be now if it was a non refundable pre-paid thing...

it rather feels like the tour is on ice for some time. the start into the new year seems to have been rough. so be pre-pared.

Thanks. Cool.

5 hours ago, Zingo said:

What's the latest on this?

I surfed around the back pages of this thread & Leo said there would be a video announcement when it was going to start.  I'm in a Red State, so probably not going to get much activity there.  Hell, even in Austin, that's a long drive for me & I doubt I'd be able to consort with my nearby fellow Actualizians, Actualoids, or Actualese?

On 11/6/2018 at 8:42 AM, Socrates said:

You are stressing too much if people will come. 10 to 30 is not even that much considering your reputation and fan base It will easily surpass that. It definetly up to you how wide you want to spread yourself in terms of cities. If we are only talking about Paris, Berlin, London, etc there is 0 chance less than 10 people will show up. 

I can travel to a major European city for the event but US is distant and expensive for me to come. I'd say go ahead and schedule it after the US tour which will for sure have the required demand.

I was also surprised at the numbers. I figured they would be higher, but I think I understand where Leo is coming from.

Just so everyone knows and LEO, I am from Saint Petersburg, FL, so right near Tampa, not too far from Orlando. I would love attend!

EDIT: Based off of meetup.com I can tell you @Leo Gura that there is definitely a handful of like minded people literally right in my vicinity. There was this place I went to around Christmas that wasn't very far away, called the Village Mystic. It is a crystal/metaphysical/of the types type of store. This shaman was putting on a talk that day and there was a good lil bunch of people inside...... at least 10-15.... he does little things like that multiple times each month. Amongst the surrounding area/s there is definitely our fair share of shops like that.....

Oh and there seems to be quite a UFO community, for whatever that is worth lol. They are truth seekers right lol?

The FL MUFON group has hundreds of people.......

There's a group on meetup.com called the Tampa Bay Thinkers....

Everything else/people/groups is basically what you would have thought of when I original said "like minded people" in the above paragraph. I can't come up with everything right now, but there's a bunch out there.......

I can help get the word out a bit, but not a LOT haha :) I just recently moved here from Hudson, FL and before Hudson, FL I was in Maine.

Edited by pluto8

@Leo Gura Any updates?

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

The Tour has been delayed as I need to focus more on my own awakening.

Maybe next year.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Was just thinking about this today...

+1 For NYC! Keep us posted.

I'm in if you come to Vancouver.... possibly Seattle

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

it was already a short set time frame, maybe a tour needs more preparation than that. also doing everything with the flow can work out fine, but then dealing with some health issues can throw a process back and then a project has to be taken up from the start and planed  out a little more until you are in the flow of doing it again. i would also not do everything on my own it’s too much work i‘d let someone set up locations and stuff . it can be rough but some things are nice if prepared in advance.

i‘m sure we all are still alive in 2020... and then maybe it could be a mixed continent tour?

Edited by now is forever

28 minutes ago, now is forever said:

i‘m sure we all are still alive in 2020

Don't hold your breath :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.