Leo Gura

Actualized Tour Coming Soon To A City Near You

332 posts in this topic

Ok, well I didn't see any requests for DC in this thread so if you go to NY I will bring myself, my younger sister, and 3-4 of my best friends most likely. All would attend a meet and greet as well as a workshop if we can all leave school/work long enough and if we have the money. Our parents would probably help with money too bc were all broke and in our early 20s. 

@Pat Pagano DC is on my list. Lots of people there.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@zenjen Yes, Detroit is def planned.

Really? Why would you go to such a black city. No offence.

From Wikipedia, 82.7% black. 

16 minutes ago, Speedscarlet said:

Really? Why would you go to such a black city. No offence.

From Wikipedia, 82.7% black. 

It would be wonderful to diversify the people interested in personal development/spirituality, don't you agree? 

@Etherial Cat I totally agree with you. It's funny you say this because I just got done telling someone how it took me long enough to actually join the forum. I've been following Leo for a good 3-4 years now and finally decided to be here haha. ♡

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

@Speedscarlet There are a lot of great communities in Detroit. I’ve met so many really good people here. You are welcome to visit. I think your perspective might change. 

@Leo Gura I really look forward to seeing you in NY. ♡ I'll most likely be going with a couple of people, perhaps for my birthday. I look forward to the whole experience and meeting others there too. ♡

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

It'd be interesting to see more than just a head & torso of a Leo. Something's telling me he's rather tall? 9_9

No one here has seconded Phoenix, so it looks like it's just me and @Leo Gura. That's cool. Don't be shy, Leo. Phoenix is just like Vegas, except hotter and with less to do.

"Teach thy tongue to say 'I do not know', and thou shalt progress." - Maimonides

On 20/11/2018 at 2:49 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Isaac Ben Seems like lots of demand in Toronto so it's gonna be top of the list in Phase #2 or #3.

Hooray!  :)

Cant wait to meet you in person so I can harvest your brain and eat it with fava beans

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

@Adam M love this quote from Marcus Aurelius!!

Cant wait to meet you in person so I can harvest your brain and eat it with fava beans 

lol love hannibal, have you seen this?

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/the-secret-joke-hidden-in-silence-of-the-lambs-most-famous-line-10011561.html

Edited by MsNobody

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@Leo Gura Please come to England, I would 100% go and see you and I know some of my more spiritually minded friends would be on board as well, I think you would get a great reception over here! :)

CHICAGO.

You definitely have interest here. 

I’ll also be in LA in late December.

Also, what’d you say to the Toronto customs guy to almost get kicked out ? @Leo Gura

Is there gonna be a Europe tour in the future? :D I am pretty confused... We are building a community in Prague + there is a psychedelic community, maybe they have some 5 MeO DMT to shower Leo with xD But we will probably be able to go to Berlin if necessary :D

Europe is too far for now.

Traveling to all these places would be a grueling full-time job.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I would recommend a Denver/ Boulder stop on your tour. I think you’d have a great turnout, and the setting would be perfect too. I know that both my close friend and I would be there! 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo