Leo Gura

Actualized Tour Coming Soon To A City Near You

332 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Charlotte said:

Leo enough of the chit chat... Just get your arse over here to London. 

I think this will at least be a year away. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I will fly to London and you guys can just sit and watch me sleep from the jetlag for 2 hours followed by Q&A ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

@lmfao More than likely. He may not even come at all. We shall see. 

I'm patient  ?

I’ll come to London.  Nobody wants to see me though haha.  But seriously, London is on the top of my list of next international trips to take.  I’ll be there for 2 weeks, which is how long all my international trips are.  I wanna do India too.  Maybe I’ll do London next summer and India in December of next year.  I gotta save my money starting now to make those trips happen!  It’s so worth it though.  Every international trip I’ve done has been a blast in its own way and has contributed to my personal development.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor i would come just to chat with you - question is if you would be able to talk so much.

no seriously just for the inscenation to unfold.

Edited by now is forever

6 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Nobody wants to see me though haha.  

Objection. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

9 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I’ll come to London.  Nobody wants to see me though haha.  But seriously, London is on the top of my list of next international trips to take.  I’ll be there for 2 weeks, which is how long all my international trips are.  I wanna do India too.  Maybe I’ll do London next summer and India in December of next year.  I gotta save my money starting now to make those trips happen!  It’s so worth it though.  Every international trip I’ve done has been a blast in its own way and has contributed to my personal development.

Why don’t you just come to the SF one since you live in SF?... LOL

12 hours ago, lmfao said:
19 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Nobody wants to see me though haha.  

i'm interested in meeting you :) 

@Joseph Maynor see it that way: it’s just that no one would want to watch you sleep for two hours. and even buy a flight ticket for that.

Edited by now is forever

If you come to Detroit or Chicago I could possibly get time off to come to see you. I am going to school in U.P of Michigan so either way, it will be like a 10 hour drive to Detroit or Chicago for me. 

Anywho thanks man! I hope it goes well for you! 

@Joseph Maynor I'd LOVE to meet anyone off here Joseph. I'd love to 'pick your mind' and listen to your perspective ? 

Believe it or not I've never actually been to London so it would be a new experience for me to ? (I live up north)

Yeah man get saving for your travels if that's your calling :)

Would absolutely attend if you come to Toronto. I hope your first tour is a success.

@Isaac Ben Seems like lots of demand in Toronto so it's gonna be top of the list in Phase #2 or #3.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Isaac Ben Seems like lots of demand in Toronto so it's gonna be top of the list in Phase #2 or #3.

Wooo

@zenjen Yes, Detroit is def planned.

Great idea! 

+1 for Toronto, and I’d bring 1/2 friends. We’re younger though, all 20 yrs old.

WOOOO! hahah if D.C. is a possible destination I know about 6 people who would miss their own wedding to make it to an event of yours. I would also possibly drive to NY if that's the closest one and at least 4 of those 6 would drive with me! I'm as giddy as a school girl hearing about you touring. Meeting other people who are into this stuff (other than my 6 best friends) would be amazing bc it's so difficult to find these types of people on your own.