Leo Gura

Actualized Tour Coming Soon To A City Near You

332 posts in this topic

Yes @Leo Gura !

My 3 closest friends, my girlfriend, and I will all for sure come to your LA talk, we've all known about you for years and talk about you. So that's 5 for LA.

If you have an LA workshop, I'll pay for my girlfriend and myself to attend in LA. 2 for LA workshop. I'm not sure about my friends, we're kind of broke college kids lol. 

I'll be at the SF talk as well and do the SF workshop too. 

I'll try to get my little sister to come to the SF talk too, she goes to school in NorCal, I try to get her into your videos and I send her books, but ya know she's young and doesn't quite see the value just yet. 

Thank you so much for doing this! 

Leo enough of the chit chat... Just get your arse over here to London. 

They'll be mushrooms and vegan cake waiting for you :ph34r: 

FOR THOSE COMING TO SAN FRANCISCO:

Depending on when Leo comes here I HIGHLY suggest you bring some sort of face mask due to the current horrendous air quality. The smoke from the fires up in Northern California has the air here in San Francisco (I live here) really polluted. Again, just from the smoke. We have worse air though here than Delhi and Beijing. The AQI yesterday was 400 (double that of Delhi). 

The air probably won't be as bad by the time @Leo Gura get's here but it's just a heads up. 

P.S. I can't wait to see what Leo's legs look like in person and there better be goody bags at the end of the seminar filled with 5-MeO-DMT!

Haha are you guys gonna shower him with mushrooms and dmt when you see him xD 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Leo Gura It might be a cool idea to make a FB group for the people attending in each city. I know most of us either try to stay away from social media or have renounced it entirely, but as you said, one of the big opportunities here is to connect with like-minded people in our area, and I definitely want to capitalize on that. 

PS @kieranperez I never truly believed Leo had legs until I saw this lol

I’m from the North of England but I’d definitely come down to London!! Awesome idea! 

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

Haha are you guys gonna shower him with mushrooms and dmt when you see him xD 

Me...

giphy (4).gif

@Leo GuraWhen will you do an international tour? Please come to India.

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

@Leo Gura it makes sense to me that it would be too far for you!

Man...it will be such a pleasure to meet you in person! I feel joy and a warmth in my heart area knowing that I'll be able to express some of my gratitude for you and your work, and to give you a big hug and a good long kiss in your head haha (brazilians are touchy)!

Uhh, I'll be having my first experience with Ayuhasca today, thanks for the inspiration to do this!