Leo Gura

Actualized Tour Coming Soon To A City Near You

332 posts in this topic

Sounds like a lot of folks in Toronto. I guess I'll have to pay it a visit.

Although last time I traveled to Toronto the customs agent in the airport almost kicked me out of Canada for giving him lip.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I live in little old Rhode Island currently but my friend and I will most certainly be hopping to NYC!

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Although last time I traveled to Toronto the customs agent in the airport almost kicked me out of Canada for giving him lip.

Giving him what...?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Leo Gura That's on you, why did you even give him lip in the first place? 

You need to talk about social dynamics. How does a conscious person interact with other people? You've heavily criticized RSD because they promote a materialistic paradigm but still, you can't get wrong with being positive and having fun with people. Dialing your inner game that everyone is on your side is game-changing. Throwing Social Dynamics under the bus makes people wank their peen at home without talking to people and makes them antisocial, dysfunctional and victimized. The more conscious I get the better my nights out get. Metaphysics help you so much in interacting with people because you just assume the best reality possible. We might as well actively promote positivity and love during our personal development journey.

That's some stuff that every person should know early in his personal development, you need to cover them.

On 6/11/2018 at 2:48 AM, Leo Gura said:

Maybe. We'll see.

That'd be so awesome!

I'm down for this plan. I'm in Seattle. Look forward to it xD 

Edited by Self-Mastery

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol that would be great...I have no doubt that your workshop would be full if you decide to visit Toronto! 

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

I say we all fly to Toronto for one giant conference. Wouldn't that be easier? Who is down? lol Im serious though. I wonder how different the meetings will be from city to city. Too many distinctions? Are they all one??

7 minutes ago, K VIL said:

I say we all fly to Toronto for one giant conference. Wouldn't that be easier? Who is down? lol Im serious though. I wonder how different the meetings will be from city to city. Too many distinctions? Are they all one??

That would be very expensive if everyone flew 

@Leo Gura I'm heavily experienced with setting up computer/electrical equipment. 

Let me know if you want to get a webcam/live video system setup, I would be glad to help. 

Regardless of a tour of sorts... If anyone is in Bristol and fancies a pub discussion, give me a shout.

On 6-11-2018 at 3:13 AM, Leo Gura said:

Netherlands

fuk yes

@Leo Gura can't believe there will be an opportunity to meet you in person - fuuuck yeah!

Have you thought about South America? I'm from Brazil and I'm pretty sure there are lots of people here that would attend a workshop with you. I personally know at least 5 people that would travel anywhere here in Brazil to spend a day with you! Cities that could be a possibility IMO would be: Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Brasília, Belo Horizonte. Curious to know the size of your audience in argentina, chile and etc.

Personally, I'll definitely travel to the US in 2019 to meet you if you this tour really happens!

I'm super biased, because your work has completely changed my life, but I think 30 seats won't be enough anywhere you go...I'm guessing you'll be surprised by the demand.

Excited for more info about this!

Much love.

@gahzito Thanks but South America is too far. Even traveling across the US will be very exhausting. I am not a high energy person like Tony Robbins. I don't have the energy to do a ton of seminars.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.