Leo Gura

Actualized Tour Coming Soon To A City Near You

332 posts in this topic

Why did I think this was an old thread? LEo you're coming to my city oh sheet!!!

OMG Dinner with Leo :x  

My reality is breaking down. My mind major desire in the past years might become true very soon 9_9

There we have a meet and greet, workshop followed by dinner, then enhance our practices with the one and only, exclusive, finite but infinite LEO. 

Tell me the schedule and I am packing :D

''Firmness in Love" 

On 11/5/2018 at 5:24 PM, Leo Gura said:

Vancouver is possible. Maybe Toronto if there is enough demand.

Please Vancouver! But will try and make my way from Vancouver to Seattle if it doesn’t happen in the near future

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

I live in SF and I would do the workshop and the regular meetup. When are you thinking of doing Phase 1? Would want to put in my RTO in advance.

Also, what would you be mainly lookup to cover in these meet ups/workshops? Would this be a combo of theory and exercise based stuff? Would we see different material than what we usually get than in the videos? Just in terms of the subject matter.

Edited by kieranperez

@Leo Gura oh Leo, can’t wait to meet you, I am in for everything, if in Chicago I will bring only one person, if in Atlanta I could arrange way more people.

thanks for doing it, can’t believe I will see you. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Leo Gura I'm really looking forward to finally meeting and listening to you in person. Good luck with the early phases of your tour, if you go through with your Europe plans, we'll meet in the Netherlands. 

'Till 2020 ;)

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

On 11/6/2018 at 2:48 AM, Leo Gura said:

Maybe. We'll see.

I feel really left out :(

We love you Leo, its a pity you dont go to Europe xD I wouldve got you a great audience! :D 

@Leo Gura Are you planning on releasing a video talking about the workshop? That's a great idea to meet another actualizers, I just love the people here @JustinS is around too, he might not be online often but we've met through the forum and I'm sure he will be going to the event too, I used to live in SF so I have a lot of friends there (actualizers and non actualizers), some are not in the forum so I will let them know, just let me know the date.

Also I live in LA, my schedule is pretty flexible so if you need someone to help it will be a pleasure.

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

I'm 100% down for Atlanta if it takes place before February 2019, could possibly bring 1 friend.

That makes 4 of us!  (@Emerald @moon777light @Galyna)
Who else is in?? (@Meave @nexusoflife @Bernard @Hunter Arrington @League of Lions Org)

After February, happy to attend a European destination.

Update
If I'm not skipping anything, these are the polls until now:

Atlanta: 4
Seattle: 3
Los Angeles: 2
San Francisco: 1

#LeoComeToAtlanta! :D

Edited by Mondsee

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

- Herman Hesse, Das Glasperlenspiel

26 minutes ago, Mondsee said:

I'm 100% down for Atlanta if it takes place before February 2019, could possibly bring 1 friend.

That makes 4 of us!  (@Emerald @moon777light @Galyna) Who else is in??

After February, happy to attend a European destination.

Update
If I'm not skipping anything, these are the polls until now:

Atlanta: 4
Seattle: 3
Los Angeles: 2
San Francisco: 1

#LeoComeToAtlanta! :D

yoo i didnt know there are Atl's in here! sadly im not in Atl now, there might be a possiblity that im there summer 2019 or Christmas '19

@Leo Gura

Add either Slovenia or Croatia or Austria for 2020! (they are close driving distances)... there are at least 10 people i know of who would goo!

@moon777light Oh, I see... well that's a shame...

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

- Herman Hesse, Das Glasperlenspiel

13 hours ago, Paulus Amadeus said:

Damn, Leo is about to get LAID on his tour! ;) 

He has a girlfriend lol chilllll

It's Love.