Leo Gura

Actualized Tour Coming Soon To A City Near You

332 posts in this topic

ATLANTAAAA!!!!!!!! darn it i might be there either this summer or next winter

Just now, Vladimir said:

Come to San Diego, I'm sure there will be plenty of people interested.

That's doable. Although San Diego is a pretty reasonable drive from LA.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Anywhere in Germany and I'm down. I know at least one-two friends who would attend the 2nd day as well (plus me). 

Edited by cle103

1 hour ago, Sukhpaal said:

@Leo Gura Vancouver please! :D

Isn't Vancouver pretty close to Seattle? How far is that drive?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura It's a bit over 3 hours. If you came to Vancouver, I'd buy even 4-5 tickets if I had to make it worth your while xD

@outlandish

2 hours ago, outlandish said:

London England is a really good idea. It would be more expensive to get there and be there, but just plan on filling more seats. People would be big into it over there and it would be a cool trip.

If Leo came to London I'll probably get excited like a teenage girl. Simply being in the presence of such a messianic figure will get me on my knees LOL 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Are you planning to film the live event and upload some content online (not the whole thing) for the people that will miss it or is it exclusive?

4 hours ago, ZZZZ said:

I think you're vastly underestimating the interest this would draw if you advertised it properly (especially in a YouTube video).

I agree, and give a good amount of time for people to prepare/register for travel/accomodations/scheduling etc.

2 hours ago, lmfao said:

@outlandish

If Leo came to London I'll probably get excited like a teenage girl. Simply being in the presence of such a messianic figure will get me on my knees LOL 

Me also...

200.gif

2 hours ago, lmfao said:

@outlandish

That's what I thought yesterday! :D I never was a fan of any celebrity in my teenage years (well, if you don't count Tolkiens books :D), and thinking about how cool it would be to have Leo here I totally felt like a fan girl. I was actually amusing to observe myself in that state ;)

Haha you starfuckers... careful Leo... :D

Better not do Vancouver yet, Eckhart Tolle might show up and challenge you to a non-dual jedi duel. You'll need to level up a few more notches first. :D jk that guy is chill af

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

3 hours ago, Ampresus said:

@Leo Gura I would love to come, but I might be too young. 

never too young to learn. 

I've never seen a yellow person in real life. At least I was not aware of it if I did. I'm very curious 

I'm in! Especially if you're anywhere near Europe - such as New York.

All stories and explanations are false.

I will try to make it to the Miami meeting since I'm right here on East coast of FL. Looking forward to the dates and more info! :)

If you don't decide to go to Minneapolis I'll make it to Chicago. This is a great idea Leo! Super cool.

Why don't you do it on Saturdays and Sundays? People from a distance will be able to make it in time after work/school if they are in a mon-friday schedule.