Leo Gura

Actualized Tour Coming Soon To A City Near You

332 posts in this topic

If i lived in the states i'd definitely attend. I may consider travelling over to NY if you were going to do the longer workshop on the Saturday as well. It sounds awesome. Otherwise I will have to wait for your potential visit to London. I hope lots of people attend the early sessions and it becomes a regular thing. I would assume that people attending will be fairly proactive self-actualizers and not just casual youtube viewers, so it would be such a great opportunity to meet new people.

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Leo Gura I live in south east Asia. I believe actualized.org has many followers in regions like Asia and Africa. If you do these tours in US and Europe, most of us can not afford to attend even if i believe many will be interested, so am I. So i request you to post those meetup sessions videos at a web platform so we can have access.  I suggest that you can also charge an amount of money for that if it is convenient for you. Atleast then we can get those wisdom you intend to share from home.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

f I go to Europe that would have to be like a month long trip, hopping from city to city.

London, Germany, Netherlands, France, Spain, Scandinavia.

London?.. ..Where do I sign up !!!!!

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Amsterdam is waiting for you Leo! I know in my own personal circle at least 5 people that would attend for sure. I honestly think you might need a pretty big venue here in Amsterdam. 

I am In NY until the 13th of December. But wrong side of the states I guess :D .. damn it. I'd be up for Amsterdam as well! 

My vote would be Orlando instead of Miami.  I'll take you to Disney world too :D 

Or maybe with each revolving visit you switch between the two cities, because Florida is a long state and takes me 5 hours to get down to miami

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Amsterdam/Netherlands is ready for you. I will come for sure,  and I won't be the only one.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Locations outside USA are too cost and time prohibitive right now. Europe might be possible if and when Phase #3 is successfully completed, but that's too early to talk about yet.

I'm doing this in phases because I have no idea yet how many people would show up in which cities. If fewer than 10, it's not really worth doing due to the expenses of travel, hotel, meeting room, car, and time. 10-30 would be ideal for now. More than 30 requires larger, more expensive meeting rooms but I doubt we'll have this problem at this stage.

It would be awesome if you could come to the UK or Europe next year I'm sure I could round a handful of people up myself and also reach out to people in the forum from the UK/Europe to get an idea of the numbers, it could also cover a very large area in only a few dates including the following day workshop. 

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Norway would be cool. That would be for 2020.

If I go to Europe that would have to be like a month long trip, hopping from city to city.

London, Germany, Netherlands, France, Spain, Scandinavia.

I would definitely come to London and bring some people with me. And do the mini workshop too... :-) 

You are stressing too much if people will come. 10 to 30 is not even that much considering your reputation and fan base It will easily surpass that. It definetly up to you how wide you want to spread yourself in terms of cities. If we are only talking about Paris, Berlin, London, etc there is 0 chance less than 10 people will show up. 

I can travel to a major European city for the event but US is distant and expensive for me to come. I'd say go ahead and schedule it after the US tour which will for sure have the required demand.

A vote for KC/St.Louis if it takes place over the next year.  Anything past August 2019, Vancouver (Canada) would be great.  

@Leo Gura If you were to come to England there is a good chance I'd come. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Leo Gura the city in Canada would be Calgary, Alberta. I have no idea of the demand for your tour.

I think you're vastly underestimating the interest this would draw if you advertised it properly (especially in a YouTube video).

London England is a really good idea. It would be more expensive to get there and be there, but just plan on filling more seats. People would be big into it over there and it would be a cool trip.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

I will be on the lookout for exact date schedule, if I am not out of town I would 100% come to SF or LA. I just need to know the dates beforetime and I can pre-pay for my guarantee. :D

If you come to Ireland. I think I'll be the only one showing up lol :D