Leo Gura

Actualized Tour Coming Soon To A City Near You

332 posts in this topic

I assume Australia is off the radar for now as well. We are essentially one of the most impractical places to travel to after all :P

@Leo Gura How do you look at the idea of educating orange stage corporations? Introducing them to the concept of self-actualization, your primal principals and maybe an introductory into green stage?

For now, I work for Arthur Murray Dance Schools, it's an orange corporation but the mentality is quite open for education and traditional personal-development.

If you consider the idea, I can arrange 'a new self-improvement concept' coaching for the Connecticut area.

We already bring coachs from all over US. In the company there this position called 'travelling coaches' who are dance coaches and judges; every other month we have one or two of them from different locations. Naturally topic is always dance related but the practice is already there. And every 6 month in the area meetings there is this personal development meetings. 

If we arrange that, that would allow me to arrange a small group of green stage attendees. As a different meeting but probably they also will probably need to be introduced to your teachings too. 

Seemingly July is a good month to arrange that in this area, because of the yearly events' schedule.

I also would like to arrange the meeting in New York, but for that I need to reach out to the followers around that area, not everyone is the forum. 

I could organize it with @SFRL but I don't think he /she is an actual person but if the writer of SFRL is in the NY area I'm more than happy to improve the idea together.

@Leo GuraIf you could make the decision latest by the first half of January then I can start organizing it and I can tell you if it's happening or not by the end of February. Right after February, 4 months to arrange the tickets and accommodation is good enough amount of time.

P.S. Anyone who is interested in doing this in CT/NY area please pm me.

Maybe it's best not to get too close.  I don't want to take things for granted.  I like the distance I have to be able to just be real all the time.  I don't feel a particular loyalty to anybody.  Maybe if I met you I would feel a need to change how I act, which would just f*ck up my genuineness that I have going on here.  I'm sure we'll meet some day though and it will be a great day.  I need to kinda preserve my independence which anonymity gives me.  I feel like I can say anything which is great.  I don't want to be compromised out of deference to anybody for any reason.  You know how it is when you meet people, you feel you have a new duty to kinda protect them.  And then the other person gets to feel butt-hurt when they're not protected.  I've played that game out with so many people and I would rather not act that game out with you.  People think that because they've met and bonded that now there's new rights and duties in the relationship.  I'd rather not even have that be an issue.  What I want to be is 100% honest all the time damn the consequences.  And to do that I have to be willing to criticize people.  I can't really have any loyalties -- not to do what I want to do as a personal development teacher.  I have to be kinda detached from relationships.  Or else I wouldn't be what I am; that would be ruined.  It's a delicate and subtle thing to see all these issues in advance.   I can foresee all this stuff because I've made this same mistake so many times before in my life.  I'm at my best being very independent and pure as a result.  Purely me at a minimum.  You may not resonate with me, but at least you know I'm working my ass off being me.  I try not to be compromised by any external influence as a personal development teacher.  That's how I can help people the most, by just being me.  And then you take it or leave that as an influence on you.  That's what try to be with my work.  And this is my work, don't forget that.  I have an agenda, a vision, my vision, my perspective.  It's not a pre-meditated agenda though, it's just me sharing me.  And then me being influenced by everything around me too.  It's a give and take.  You might call it synergy.  I've done it my whole life.  I'm always trying to learn something from every experience.  And then my goal is not to repeat mistakes made previously.  I'm realizing so much of Personal Development is the refusal to make the exact same mistake twice.  If you're making the same mistake over and over again you've gotta stop that sh*t.  It's an attitude that you gotta cultivate in yourself sooner rather than later.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Is it easy to find a suitable place to hold a workshop? Will you be doing all of the organizing yourself?

I'm thinking there are small spiritual and personal development centers that you may or may not find via a quick google search. I don't know if you would like to work with these.

Here's a somewhat commercial one for Prague http://www.maitrea.cz/house-personal-development . (I know it's not relevant for now.) Short workshops by various teachers is what they are doing. They have rooms for 30 with pillows, a (somewhat expensive) vegetarian restaurant downstairs, a guest apartment, and they would advertise your workshop to their followings.

Just an idea.

Edited by Elisabeth

33 minutes ago, doucey24 said:

I assume Australia is off the radar for now as well. We are essentially one of the most impractical places to travel to after all :P

I might be tempted to come by a pet kangaroo :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura This is so great to hear. I could come to one of the first cities.    In Michigan, I could round up some folks too. Anything you need, rides, place to stay, etc, you know you got it man. ❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

40 minutes ago, doucey24 said:

Particularly for Perth, which is off the radar even for most Aussies :( 

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Emerald Orlando is another possibility. I'm not sure which Florida city is best: Tampa, Miami, Orlando, Ft Meyers? Seems like Florida is such a big state it's not practical to drive between all those.

Tampa sucks. It always feels like someone's being murdered somewhere nearby in a drug den. It's kind of run-down, and I don't like the vibe there. Yet again, it could be just the areas I frequented when I used to go there a lot. 

Orlando is alright. Traffic is pretty bad and everything is 20 minutes away from everything else. (I'm partial to this option on a selfish level... but only because it's less than 2 hours from me in St. Augustine compared to Tampa which is about 4 hours away and Miami which is about 5 hours away.) Also, because Orlando is in Central Florida (pretty much smack in the middle of the peninsula part of the state) it would be about a 2 to 3 hour drive max from everywhere that isn't in the Panhandle. But the Panhandle is pretty far away from almost all the big Florida cities anyway. Tampa is also relatively close to the center... but it's a tad bit more South and closer to the Gulf of Mexico.

Miami is pretty cool. I went there a couple weeks ago and had a great time. That said, I've only been to Miami three times in my entire life, and the other two times happened before I turned ten. So, I'm not sure if I think it's cool because I've only seen the cool parts. But it would be a really far distance to drive for anyone who lives in North Florida, Central Florida, and/or the PanHandle.

I've never been to Ft. Myers so I can't advise either way. I know it's close to Naples, which I've heard is a very nice place to go. 

Hope this helps. :)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Leo Gura this is amazing news! 

I’m in london but honestly would travel abroad if needs be. 

But if you think london could happen, then I will hold off. 

I’m a vocal coach in london and have organised my own masterclasses, seminars etc. So if you need any help with london, I would be more than happy to help set it up/get the word out 

I know many people that are interested in this here in Seattle. Once I get the word out on the date, I'm sure I could get 10 just myself. I'm sure you'd be quite popular in Seattle. 

Edited by Jed Vassallo

I would totally attend in Seattle! And the idea of organizing a workshop is just amazing!

Also if you decide not to record or upload anything that happens during these meetings onto your main channel, I can definitely understand that, however if possible, I personally (and hope many other people as well) would appreciate if you at least uploaded one or two vlogs onto the blog similarly to when you documented your Hawaii retreats and stuff like that.

Just so that people can have a bit of an understanding regarding what's happening, so that in the future people who were first hesitant to attend can this way clearly decide whether they want to come or not. I'm guessing this will also be able to be judged by the reviews people are going to write here, however still, a vlog or two wouldn't hurt and I'm pretty sure the people who attend wouldn't mind, however for that I think you'd have to make a poll to see whether your attendees are comfortable enough to be part of a vlog like that.

I know this is a bit further away and not your first concern yet considering you haven't even begun yet, but as someone, who's from Europe and can't attend and travel to any of the locations during these three phases, it would be cool to have at least some insight into what to expect.

Wonderful! Too bad I live in Sweden o.O

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Man I'm so excited! +1 for Vancouver 2019 for sure (workshop as well)

It would cool if you did some guided 5meo trips, like, Martin Ball used to do. :)

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Will the talks you give there be recorded and posted on the blog or something?