Leo Gura

Actualized Tour Coming Soon To A City Near You

332 posts in this topic

My god this would be amazing if you made it to Canada. I know it might sound like a waste of your time to some people but I’d probably ask you a lot of questions about Game and Pick up ? I’m so in my head about it and I feel like if I go on the journey to get good with women under my belt I’ll be in a better position to pursue enlightenment later.

@Serotoninluv Detroit might be one I could add to Phase #2 or #3 if there is demand.

The ticket price makes up only a portion of the total of the travel expenses. And for this tour, the tickets have to be at specific hours. Budget red-eye flights with long layovers will not work. I can't arrive dead tired. I have to be fresh enough to speak and lead a group.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura looking at the planning I think it's very ambitious to start at 6-7 PM and cram in both a 3 hour presentation/workshop and a dinner at a restaurant in the same evening. That's going to run well after midnight. (People need to relocate to the restaurant. Service at the restaurant could be slow etc.)

I think it's more realistic to do the presentation on Friday then start the workshop on Saturday earlier around 3.00 PM and do the dinner afterwards. 

Edited by SFRL

14 minutes ago, John Lula said:

@Leo Gura I'm pretty sure lots of people in Norway would attend. I went to a Peter Ralston work-shop in Oslo and like 70-90% of the 20-30 people there knew about you.

Totally get it if you don't want to listen to awkward Norwegian accents:P

Norway would be cool. That would be for 2020.

If I go to Europe that would have to be like a month long trip, hopping from city to city.

London, Germany, Netherlands, France, Spain, Scandinavia.

@Hafiz Where in Canada? Canada is massive.

Woho, Leo, I hope your American tour is pleasant and you come to Europe too - and if you do, do come to Prague, we're right in the middle and green enough! :D I already know of a few other people who watch you.

Personally I think you will easily get much more than 10-30 people in these big American cities. And definitely do the Saturday workshops. People will get much more out of it than from a lecture and you'll also get a better feel for your followers.

Also, people might be more willing and able to travel for a Saturday workshop than Friday evening - I'd consider a trip to Vienna or Berlin to see you (that's like five hours one way), but that's obviously much easier for a weekend.

Edited by Elisabeth

9 minutes ago, SFRL said:

@Leo Gura looking at the planning I think it's very ambitious to start at 6-7 PM and cram in both a 3 hour presentation/workshop and a dinner at a restaurant in the same evening. That's going to run well after midnight. (People need to relocate to the restaurant. Service at the restaurant could be slow etc.)

He's got a point, that guy. You'll have to start earlier, or use Saturday.

This is great. For sure I'll be there for Miami. May even fly out to L.A. Thank you

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Serotoninluv Detroit might be one I could add to Phase #2 or #3 if there is demand.

The ticket price makes up only a portion of the total of the travel expenses. And for this tour, the tickets have to be at specific hours. Budget red-eye flights with long layovers will not work. I can't arrive dead tired. I have to be fresh enough to speak and lead a group.

Heeeeeey . . .  I wouldn't put you on a red eye with a layover. Direct flight during the day. I have plenty of miles with SW that I like to gift for special occasions.  And I could pick you up at the airport. I travel a lot. It's all part of the adventure.

@Leo Gura I might come meet you in Atlanta or Miami as I'm almost right in the middle of the two depending on the schedule. It would be nice to meet you and others interested in the same type of things. :)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

I would attend an Austin meetup and might bring 1 or more people. I think a pre-registration fee of $30 is reasonable to reserve a spot.

Also, I'd suggest not coming to Austin in March during SXSW as travel, meeting venues, and attendance may be challenging.

Edited by katykat

17 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Heeeeeey . . .  I wouldn't put you on a red eye with a layover. Direct flight during the day. I have plenty of miles with SW that I like to gift for special occasions.  And I could pick you up at the airport. I travel a lot. It's all part of the adventure.

@Leo Gura That's right, local people can help with the organization, if you put it out here on the forum that you're seeking volunteers from the target cities. I understand that you may not want to rely on random forum people, but very least, I could help come up with and organize a suitable venue, if it ever comes to the European tour and you consider my city :).

Edited by Elisabeth

29 minutes ago, Dinesh Karki said:

Awesome. when you finished European tour, How about Traveling to Asian Tour?

I would love to but that is loooong into the future. That would be hard to pull off.

@Emerald Orlando is another possibility. I'm not sure which Florida city is best: Tampa, Miami, Orlando, Ft Meyers? Seems like Florida is such a big state it's not practical to drive between all those.

40 minutes ago, Elisabeth said:

@Leo Gura That's right, local people can help with the organization, if you put it out here on the forum that you're seeking volunteers from the target cities. I understand that you may not want to rely on random forum people, but very least, I could help come up with and organize a suitable venue, if it ever comes to the European tour and you consider my city :).

Maybe, we'll have to see. The trick with doing these tours is that things have to be reliable and timely. It can't be like, "I was gonna help you but then my cat died."

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe Toronto if there is enough demand.

I may be able to go to Toronto, but it is still a little far away. Definitively not Vancouver though.

:D