Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angelite

A thought on God & enlightenment after watching Leo's latest video.

40 posts in this topic

@Rumpled Rhapsody  I need more time to understand "Orientation-north" , english is not my first language too~~

And, a few hours ago I couldn't really make sense of what u guys are tryin to convey,

but,

actually right now I am attending a weekend retreat, discussing about the very similar topics we're talking about here, & i just finished the first session. And it make sense now. I think I get it.  He speaks in a language tht I could understand, from the islamic perspective. And now I think I get what Leo was tryin to convey. Can't wait to share it with you guys. 

Edit* Wowww I just finished the second session anddd everything are clear to me now I can understand both perspectives yayyyyy. Too much information in less thn two hours and he already explained all the things tht everyone had been discussing here in actualized.org . And it makes so much sense to me now ^^ wuuu~

I am so excited now and can't wait to share my understanding with u guys. But I think I need time reorganize all those information and to do justice in translating wht i've learned into english. Wow just wow. I think I had found someone who knows it all from the perspective tht I could easily understand (as in islamic perspective) :D.

How I wish his book is in English so tht more people would benefit from it. I had so much clarity now ❤❤✨xD

He even talk about that there's two ways people get it right, one through experiencing awakening and the other through understanding. 

But I still wanna experience the AbsolutexD

What i got from Session 1 :

- Criteria of a saint : 1. Conscious and cognizant of God

2. Faith / belief in God

- If you have these two criteria, God will give you "Furqan" which means a criterion, a light by which you can judge/differentiate between right and wrong.

-He talks about something that i didn't know the translation to it. (both in a language which is not my native). Basically it's about two types of people. One who are given the knowledge & are a master to it the way it is supposed to be, and the other who are given the knowledge but didn't understand it the way it really is & further corrupted the knowledge & like to hold themselves high above others(very proud), when in fact they know nothing about the truth. 

Okay I got class now i will come back later. This is only one of the six sessions. We discuss a lot, about rationalist & materialist paradigm. and all of the other paradigms. Philosophy. & most importantly, we talk about God. The Being that I got confused about. The characteristic and nature of Being.......:)

Edited by Angelite

Anyway, i wanna add something that i find really beautiful and profound from my retreat last weekend. It's a different book from the one we use during the retreat but he introduce me to this book, from Imam Ibn 'Ata Allah Al-Iskandari , "Al-Hikam" , which i think sum it all up;)

How can it be conceived that something veils Him,

since He is the One who manifests everything?

since He is the one who is manifest through everything?

since He is the One who is manifest in everything?

since He is the Manifest to everything?

since He was the Manifest before the existence of anything?

since He is more manifest than anything?

since He is the One alongside of whom there is nothing?

since He is nearer to you than anything else?

since, were it not for Him, the existence of everything would not have been manifest?

It is a marvel how Being has manifested in non-being,

and how the contingent has been established alongside of Him who possesses the attribute of Eternity!

http://themathesontrust.org/papers/islam/ibnataallah-hikam.pdf       <<< i cried reading this~~

I also wanna thanks the two guru who had explained to me about this knowledge during the retreat. And of course everyone in this forum who had tried  to make me understand the truth . Really appreciate it...:)   

*and of course, in reality, it is just God's intelligence tryin to teach me through His manifestations in everyone. Only to Him we should be thankful to~

Edited by Angelite

14:31

[O Muhammad], tell My servants who have believed to establish prayer and spend from what We have provided them, secretly and publicly, before a Day comes in which there will be no exchange, nor any friendships.

14:42

And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror].

On 2018-11-06 at 1:46 AM, Angelite said:

A question arise after watching Leo's latest video.

What happen then when you woke up from that dream? When u have woken up to absolute consciousness.....does that consciousness be eternal and just Being(as in beyond space n time)?. What happen when u had realized it all. Does that consciousness just be non-dual, just Being....?without a start or an end. As far as I know , that's only possible with God. And it's beyond our capacity to make sense of it. But if you do had reached that experience, what do you become then? Just Being to infinity?

After awakening comes a time of trials or tests. It's where you start to act according to the realization. There will be temptations along the way and failure to act accordingly. Then comes a deep peace.

The most that make sense to me now is, that there is something beyond what u call our 'consciousness'. That universal consciousness. I think there is something beyond that , that create those consciousness....(?) But then, it would be another whole loop of infinite questions of who created consciousness/God then? But that question is beyond our mind's capacity to fathom. But God tells us to believe in Him when He says that He is Ahad احد........which literally means One. Without a mother nor son. With nothing comparable to Him. Basically He told us that it's beyond the capacity of  His creation's  mind to fathom. Except to those who is called WaliyAllah. Which means, the saint of Allah/God.

"Our consciusness" is an illusion. There is just one consciosness and it's everything. It can be called God. It can be realized by you if that is what you want.

But from this perspective, there is something beyond the consciousness/God that u talk about. Who created that consciousness then? And the question will go round to infinity~ therefore I chose to have faith in the Higher Being.

This is the easiest Surah in the Quran titled "Ikhlas" which literally means sincerity. This Surah is basically about how Allah describe Himself in four آيه.

{In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful}

1. Say, “He is God, the One.

2. God, the Absolute.

3. He begets not, nor was He begotten.

4. And there is nothing comparable to Him.”

Nothing created consciousness. Consciousness is the source of everything.

1. He is God is not the right way to put it because no one is God. God is not an entity.

2. God is the absolute. The creator. The source.

3. Not begotten but one could say that God begets everything since it is the source of creation.

4. Which is why it's such a hard thing to convey in language. Point to.

What Leo say about consciousness does make sense but is that just it or is there somethin Higher that created those experience u called God?

Because as far as I know (in the context of the revelation from God that I personally believe in), He did give 1% of His mercy to all of His creations. By this it means that in each one of His creations , there is a trace/characteristic of God* . And it's only one percent. So to imagine God that which is beyond what u thought is "God" is impossible. I mean it's the other 99% of God's mercy ........(99 names of Allah?....idk~)...

There are levels of realization. Some might experience God as something other/in relation to oneself. And there are some who realizes they are God.

What I remember within this timeline?

1. There are many buddist members. Or people who are into buddism. 
  2. The people's description of their experiences are scary. It was scary. I remember when leo said be careful of what you wish for. (Having sex with an old woman entity) . Some members describing their experience with other dark entities. From my pov it was dangerous.
  3. Not until I found God. Which happened pretty quickly. 

@Nahm why? What's with my judgement? I trust my judgement usually it is correct. 

My life theme is a criterion. Furqān ~  

On 9.11.2018. at 7:55 PM, Strikr said:

Now I m really beautiful, I want to make love with myself

Tell me about it. Non dual states helluva thing. 

*Translations*

On 1/31/2020 at 7:10 PM, Angelite said:

It's a Him. Hu a ( ھ و ), not  ha wa ( ھ و ى )

@WelcometoReality

Hu wa ھو.  Means him. A Him

Ha wa هوى . Means passion, lust, desires, or the animal self. It also means Eve , a woman. (Hence, the lower self.)

He ya ھ ى means a she. Her. (Reminds me of Alejandro Sanz & Jonghyun 's ella/haeya.)

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite

On 1/31/2020 at 3:58 AM, Angelite said:

Not until I found God. Which happened pretty quickly. 

How did you find god? What happened, what was the experience like?

Nothing. It was chaotic.(fast-paced). I thought i was going to die young/soon. This is the time when God answered every one of my prayers. Each day.

Basically, I have realized this :

That Allah is the Protector of all things and the Guidance of everything. 

Back then, this forum was kinda spooky. Not that it was scary, but they keep on talking about entities. Some kept on saying that it was you. Accept "yourself" , when those entities can really do harm to you. "Accept it nevertheless, love yourself". 

I have a synchronistic dream with @SoonHei

When he dreamed of having an argument with his sister(?) or fam. While in my dream that night, there are many creatures that turns into air as they came to me. (Small kids/animals). They evaporate. 

I don't have much thought about that dream. I just thought it was a bit weird. 

But the next day, soonhei post about his stressing dream. Only then it made sense. 

I read, a set of dhikr, given by a guru the day before. I don't viewed those entities/creatures as bad in my dream, it simply evaporates. 

It was the guru who reminds me of @Hellspeed , they both told me not to read books. I met him only once. We didn't know each other prior to that. It was a book of dhikr, and on how to purify yourself. Your inner self. 

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite Wow. When I look back at my life I also realize that god answered all my prayers. There has never been something I asked for that I did not get.

On 11/5/2018 at 8:16 PM, Leo Gura said:

What happens is you realize you are God and you go about living life with peace and understanding, free of egoic delusion and endless craving and fear.

Beautifully said :x

@Angelite He is you. This is you. Wake up. 

God is One. 

How many Conciousness do you have? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity